Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

pill at very end of the night

georgi

Bluelighter
Hey, the other weekend i went out and all my pills were 'wearing off' and i was about to go home, this was about 6am sunday morning and i had went out about 11.30 pm saturday night
I was convinced to stay out, so went to another club and i took another pill
I was really quite tired when i did, bit scattered, but the pill i had taken was the pill that i had taken through the night, which made me very energetic, dancey etc
When i had the pill in the morning it just seemed to make me more of a zombie than i started with

I know that a pill seems to sort of enhance your mood in some respects, and so because i took the pill on the 'come down', will doing it at this time never get you back into that buzzing happy place you were at earlier in the night?

sorry this may not make much sense, its hard to explain....but basically when i go out and have a pill, when the effects seem to lessen i sometimes quickly take another one that gets me buzzing again, or keeps me buzzing from the first one

But what are the affects of taking a pill hours after you took your first one (or few) and the effects of those have worn off

Or has anyone else had experiences like this, or have they managed to pick themselves up and get back to the place they were a few hours ago?

You will need to do some basic research and there are many resources available including past Bluelight threads. MDMA creates the positive feelings by releasing the neurotransmitter serotonin into the synaptic cleft. You will only have a limited amount of serotonin to release and after that the MDMA will only provide amphetamine like effects and will also increase the risk of neurotoxic damage.

Many people refrain from taking more MDMA at this stage as the positive effects associated with the drug will not occur. It will take around two weeks for your serotonin levels to return to normal levels, and around two days to operation levels. This explains the crash/comedown users experience following the high.

Moderation Is the Key.. Dont be Lured By the Mental Addiction.. its all in your head.

But were all gona loose the magic one day ?

Cowboy Mac Has some good advice.. Do some Research ;)

i would only take 3 pills in a night max because unlike amphetamines, after a while pills just make you feel crap stick to 2 pills and use an enhancer or something, i read something on here about 5-htp or milk of magnesium or something like that search for that and you should be able to have a longer cleaner roll, i cant give you anymore info, i dont take pills anymore.
waterboy:)

If you like amphetamine. I suggest using some methamphetamine to keep you happy and dancey while you wqait for a good time to drop your pill(s). It makes the pills come on faster, and gives them more of a kick. You can sit there and be munted off a high dose (150mg+) or you can get up and dance.

Ive had that experience more and more. Doesnt seem to matter if Ive had a break from the pills (like 1 - 2 months) or if Ive been doing them week after week. I did pretty much the same 2 weekends ago. Had one about 11 o'clock.. had the other one around 2.30 and had another around 7- 8 in the morning. Felt completely like a zombie from around 6a.m onwards... I might try going back to halves.

Splatt said:
If you like amphetamine. I suggest using some methamphetamine to keep you happy and dancey while you wqait for a good time to drop your pill(s). It makes the pills come on faster, and gives them more of a kick. You can sit there and be munted off a high dose (150mg+) or you can get up and dance.

I was under the impression that taking dopaminergic drugs when low or serotonin would increase the risk of neurotoxicity.

Is this correct?

i find that taking speed before taking pills decreases the joy from a pill by a lot. most of my friends feel the same way too. take the pill(s) at the start of your night, then have the goey when theyve worn off if you still want to stay up/out

I have the same propblem as Georgi. But i always take them anyway, just cause i like the ride. I've gotten some friends a few times to look after my pills and not let me have more than 3.

I've never gotten back to that dancey feeling once it's gone though... shame really.

This isnt really the same but i didnt want to make a new thread for it.

My friend went a bit crazy last weekend.

Friday night he had shrooms, then booze, then speed, then ketamine, then xanax (and slept for a few hours, not many though) then acid, then a pill... the pill (green mitsi) took a really long time to come on. Bill (my friend) had pre-loaded 50mg 5-htp mon/tue/wed/thur, but he still said he didnt roll that hard, not as hard as he has done previoulsy on the same pill (same batch too).

Bill wants to know, would his crazy antics friday night minimize the effects he would get from the pill saterday night?
are there cross tolerance from LSD (Someone told me it also uses seratonin) or was the come-down from all the other drugs (such as lack of dopamine) putting a dampining on the roll?

dopamine-
speed work on this and possibly some of the other substances listed

big nights 2 in a row arn't really a great idear as you body like a computer needs time to reset and boot back up...
plus the toll on your buddys body after all those things listed would have put him in 0 state to put on another rager the next night...

even know the preloading took place...there is still alot of debate about 5-htp accually having an affect due to it crossing the blood barrier ( correct me if i am wrong please)

also check out www.erowid.org for more details on weather the drugs listed work on what chemicals and parts of the brain

hope that helps alittle Loki1