Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

pictures of real 4-mar pipes?

lynnie

Bluelighter
Anyone got a picture of a meth pipe not like a homemade, i wan`t something simular to where you can buy from the tobaconist or tat shop etc.?

Please do not delete this thread i have done searches on the word pipe and found nothing besides home made lightbulbs or test tubes. im a girl i don`t know how to do all that stuff with pliers, or welding thank you

Do yourself a favour - don't even bother with a meth pipe.. why would u want a picture.. infact, i found one the other day... go thru the photo galleries, u'll see heaps of cool ones..

Hi Lynnie,

I am not sure where you are from, but Ice pipes have been illegal here in Victoria for about a year now.

Just after the government announced that, my girlfriend decided it would be cool to accidently break mine. Probably better in the long run.

You can still buy glass (meth/crack/etc) pipes from shops. A friend bought 2 last weekend and the guy offered her heaps at a volume discount.

You may have already found what you're looking for but here's a pic

50562meth_pipe.jpg

52730pp3.jpg

52730pp2.jpg

pill_jockey said:
You may have already found what you're looking for but here's a pic

50562meth_pipe.jpg

i just bought mine about 10 mins ago looks quite simular

thanks alot, you guys are brlliant

Attachments

• Picture 7.jpg
    Picture 7.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 528
  • Picture 5.jpg
    Picture 5.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 414
How did everything go last time with the electric shocks did you recover fine??

lynnie said:
Hi my name is lynnie and i decided to try meth a few days ago, and i never liked it and i wont ever touch that again but im very worried cause the past few days i been getting electric shocks in my back head, like theres something trying to eat my brain, and it still hasn`t gone away. Is this normal or is there anything i can do about it or should i see a doctor about this.

Thats not a meth pipe that you bought... lmao

Methpipes here in vic are ILLEGAL, the only way of obtaining one is under the counter at some dodgy asian tobacconist...

mine is great :)

i did seek a doctor regarding the electric shocks on my head, i never told him it was meth related, he later then ask me do i shampoo my hair everyday without blowdrying it and i said yeah i do, he asked me to come back within a month if the problem still arises then he will arrange me to see a specalist . Two weeks later it had all gone away completely "sighs"

Lol, Thats extremly odd i can't see how shampoo could cause electric shocks that fell like something is eating your brain. I guess the blowdryer blows the shocks away.

zaineaol.nu said:

Methpipes here in vic are ILLEGAL, the only way of obtaining one is under the counter at some dodgy asian tobacconist...

mine is great :)

Perth is surprisingly similar, cept I don't think they're illegal here yet, I've seen em at tobacconists, but I get mine from a dodgy asian deli....

zaineaol.nu said:

Heh, thats exactly what I thought. Though its interesting that the cone piece is a droppy, I'd imagine that if you took it out and then used it like a meth pipe it would probably work reasonably well, depending on how thick the glass is. In SA I've noticed quite a few glass pipes around that look like they could be used quite well for smoking meth. Infact the glass pipe my mate has IMO works better for meth than it does weed! Coz the whole is so big in the bottom of the cone, its easy as to put meth int there. But when u smoke weed thru it, u get heaps of hot rocks.

Last edited:
swifty said:
Perth is surprisingly similar, cept I don't think they're illegal here yet, I've seen em at tobacconists, but I get mine from a dodgy asian deli....

Gotta love F*** K****. Home delivery of crack pipes.

And i agree with the other people, i dont think thats a crack pipe, although you could use it as one.

If crack pipes are illegal. Just buy a 60 cent globe.
But for the love of god, dont buy a frosted one, ok?

Most of the meth dealers here in NZ sell meth pipes as well lol, but can still buy from certain stores, you can get a glass tube (same as test tube) from a warehouse store, empty contents (incense rocks) then file the end part to make a hole.. Got that idea from this forum! search enough its here somewhere.. Stay away from lightbulbs if you can!!

Cheshire Cat ^..^ said:

8) If you want to use a lightbulb then fine.. Personally I just find it can taste a tad different when smoking, otherwise whatever?!!

ive used lightbulbs plenty of times before when ive had no pipe available. i find them easier to use with meth than smokeable speed (the later makes them crustier a hell of a lot quicker). if thats your plan of attack then i suggest making a couple at a time that way you dont have to worry about cleaning - just ditch them when they start to get manky. a carb hole will make things much easier so put one in

The use of a lightbulb can be bad for a couple of reasons. But mainly the chemical coating on the inside of the bulb is a good reason not to use one. Unless you clean it really, really well the chemicals used will combine with your gear and definately are not something to be inhaled. Secondly you end up with a sharp peice of broken glass in you hand, or peices knowing how steady most tweakers hands are ;)

lightbulbs need to be washed really, really well anyway to make sure you have removed all of the little bits of broken glass - not something you want floating around when your trying to have a burn. also there is no reason to touch any broken glass when making or smoking with one, instead of emptying the smashed insides into your hand or on a bench try doing it over a bin.

if you have access to a pipe then grab it, less of a hassle and easier to use IMO.