• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

pictures of real 4-mar pipes?

FUCKING HELL. i am so sick of ppl calling meth pipes 'crack' pipes. NO FUCKING WAY. a crack pipe looks completely different, its for a completely different drug and you use it in a different way. what the fuck is up with all these kids today calling meth crack. i fucking tried to get some crack the other week and was given a bag with some meth. i laughed at the dude and i was told i know nothing about drugs! grrrr

crack can be smoked in a meth pipe. lots of people call meth crack because meth pipes are largely known as crack pipes, hence the expression 'lets smoke some cracky'. if there was an abundance of crack available like there was meth then things would probably be different. its the same as everyone calling meth ice.

if you really want some crack that bad just cook it yourself, its not like it hard.

go to ur local hardwear and get a mini oxy torch these are like a portable bunsen burner so u can bend and shape and lol creat! ur own custom pipola

Last edited:
Everyone refers to meth as crack as a joke in the group I use to smoke with. We all laughed out loud when some dumb bitch didnt quite get it and was trying to tell us "you know it's not really crack guys" thinking she had just enlightened all of us.

basix said:
Everyone refers to meth as crack as a joke in the group I use to smoke with. We all laughed out loud when some dumb bitch didnt quite get it and was trying to tell us "you know it's not really crack guys" thinking she had just enlightened all of us.

NICE! love it!

SpecTBK=D

ok then, how bout some definitions, here, to enlighten,well me anyway...crack-cocaine yea? crystal-methamphetamine yea? what about ice? is that amphetamine or in nz 'P' wots the diff between crystal meth and ice? or for that matter meth amphetamine and any other sort of amphetamine (I don't really reqire molecular structure details unless its relevant, but in effect and appearence. seems to me that different dealers call stuff different names. Anyone able to help here?