• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Pics of your Stash

Is it less potent than oral? It's so potent it seems like it would be dangerous to do since you'd have to eyeball it, unless you had an expensive lab-grade analytical balance with a way to eliminate all traces of air movement.

It can be eyeballed. Pretty safe to smoke.

At a certain point, smoked etizolam will have you stumbling like a drunkard. The near instant and profound muscle relaxation is rather intense. It can make me feel quite depressed however as can any benzo when taken in high doses. It works well if you are on a stimulant binge and need to smoke some at 3am to get a few hours sleep before work.

I thought smoked flubromazolam was pretty good actually, though its very difficult to remember anything after, just bits and pieces. It is easily 5x as potent as etizolam and much longer lasting. It's a strange feeling to smoke an ultra potent benzo and feel it for 18 hours. Flubromazolam is as potent as triazolam or perhaps even more potent.

Even if you have only a slight tolerance, etizolam is safe to smoke. Flubromazolam is for advanced benzo smokers only.

It can be eyeballed. Pretty safe to smoke.

At a certain point, smoked etizolam will have you stumbling like a drunkard. The near instant and profound muscle relaxation is rather intense. It can make me feel quite depressed however as can any benzo when taken in high doses. It works well if you are on a stimulant binge and need to smoke some at 3am to get a few hours sleep before work.

I thought smoked flubromazolam was pretty good actually, though its very difficult to remember anything after, just bits and pieces. It is easily 5x as potent as etizolam and much longer lasting. It's a strange feeling to smoke an ultra potent benzo and feel it for 18 hours. Flubromazolam is as potent as triazolam or perhaps even more potent.

Even if you have only a slight tolerance, etizolam is safe to smoke. Flubromazolam is for advanced benzo smokers only.
advance benzo smokersss**** shit negrogesic i've never heard that before. we on BL are really crazy ass mofos XDDDDDDDDDDD

@matt<3ketamine get one of them nitrazapam sent off to wedinos

I flushed 5 Oxy's away and the leftover powder from another Oxy I'd only had a tiny bump from, fuck them lol!

I went from loving them to hating them lol

Can't wait for the shite to leave my system and my skin to heal from the Oxy itching and scratching

Only had my prescribed pregabalin today
go GIRLLLLL. i'm praying for you to get over all this shit already!!!!! if u need to talk or anything. DON'T hesitate PM me :)))

Can you imagine if that was a bag of mephedrone? That's what I'm doing :drools:

For awhile there was some that kinda looked like rice.

I flushed 5 Oxy's away and the leftover powder from another Oxy I'd only had a tiny bump from, fuck them lol!

Can't wait for the shite to leave my system and my skin to heal from the Oxy itching and scratching

Awesome, that was totally the right move, I'm proud of you. :) I'm really thankful that you stopped liking opiates before you started to love them. Saved yourself so much misery...

You no I'm here for ya deary <3

Awesome, that was totally the right move, I'm proud of you. :) I'm really thankful that you stopped liking opiates before you started to love them. Saved yourself so much misery

Thankyou, I well liked them for ten days but suddenly hated what they was doing to me and my skin, I'm still healing now, dried my skin right out, I got coldsores from being run down, spots and bruises from itching and I'd scratched my skin off, scabs etc what a mess in days, imagine if I carried on lol

I've only had my prescribed medication since

Can you imagine if that was a bag of mephedrone? That's what I'm doing :drools:

For awhile there was some that kinda looked like rice.
Never done cat before. I remember reading about it on erowid about two decades ago. I dont think ive ever even seen it available.

I refuse to go to church ever lol... that doesn’t make me a bad person because I’m not. I’ve just read a lot of books on astrology and shit sec