• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Pics of your Stash

Scrap my last comment these nitrazapam are much better than I thought now both have kicked in, I keep fucking up posts and tests etc

And I just fed my cat and instead of putting his bowl of water and cat biscuits down for him to eat I put the closed tub of cat biscuits down instead lol

I noticed strait away when he gave a funny look, I'm not sleepy just relaxed cba to move, see this is what I wanted from a benzo not a Xanax high lol

I went out and was stumbling around slightly like I was drunk, I had to ask the pharmacist if I can sit on he floor while I waited for my script (chairs removed because of the coronavirus)

Was that the nitrazapam yeah or was it because I took 10mg valium before my nitrazapam arrived? I think it was just the nitrazapam they're so good for my anxiety

Valium + nitrazepam will add to each other, and with the GABAergics it's often a thin line between anxiolysis and drunken like behavior, which is why I don't like them ... at the moment I'd pay for one but they aren't euphoric at all. Had some blackouts from just 1mg of lorazepam and a few beers, long ago.

Is nitrazepam different than e.g. lorazepam, maybe more anxiolytic and less sedating?

isn't nitrazepam a diazepam metabolite? I know for sure Temazepam is one. Is nitrazepam another one aswell?

isn't nitrazepam a diazepam metabolite? I know for sure Temazepam is one. Is nitrazepam another one aswell?

I want to know too, temazapam is I think, but nitrazapam is a sedating benzo hypnotic or something I can't remember as they make you confused and forgertfull, but someone wrote a good discripsion on here today about it, I've just took one to see how it helps sleep, it definitely helpd my anxiety though

To answer the question regarding diazepam metabolites in a more detailed manner the following gives a quick rundown of the metabolites for those posters who were curious.

"Following administration, diazepam is extensively metabolized via oxidative pathways into three pharmacologically active metabolites. The primary urinary metabolite, nordiazepam (desmethyldiazepam), undergoes subsequent metabolic transformation into oxazepam. Temazepam, another active metabolite of diazepam, also undergoes further metabolic transformation into oxazepam."

Source: Understanding the Toxicology of Diazepam

Hopefully that answers the question well enough. Personally speaking I've never had nitrazepam though based on a quick Google it appears to have similar properties to my personal favorite benzodiazepine of those I've consumed; temazepam. Sounds pleasant enough.

Note: I don't believe this would fall under the umbrella of drug testing questions but if the source cuts the line to closely please snip as needed (or let me know & I will edit the post). :)

Whats in the spoon to make crack, just water or ammonia too?

Not seen it made in a spoon but a big glass bottle I think and the lump of crack was so huge they couldn't get it out the bottle

This was when I was 16 so can't remember properly

Not seen it made in a spoon but a big glass bottle I think and the lump of crack was so huge they couldn't get it out the bottle

only a pinch of baking soda and water. i was so fucking hard yesterday i downed 2 liters of beer in 10 min to balance things out. Ermmm, I miss my opiates though, i'm not a stim person(unless it's mdma). last night i was sweating in my bed an hr after i finished smoking.

only a pinch of baking soda and water

If I knew that I'd if tried it out even though not done crack since I was a teen and only done it a few times but my ex frowned upon crack, hipacrite as he done coke for 15 years but sometimes he'd leave me a couple lines then go home as he knew he'd keep me up if he stayed in my bed, so if I knew that crack was easy to make I'd of made a tiny bit with the lines he left me lol

using ammonia freaks me out,
If I knew that I'd if tried it out even though not done crack since I was a teen and only done it a few times but my ex frowned upon crack, hipacrite as he done coke for 15 years but sometimes he'd leave me a couple lines then go home as he knew he'd keep me up if he stayed in my bed, so if I knew that crack was easy to make I'd of made a tiny bit with the lines he left me lol
well this crack is bomb because it's fire coke lol, from that piece u can get like 6 good blasts. You need a decent amount aswell to cook some and crack cocaine can't be compared to snorting, it's so much better, short lived and you want another one before it wears off. I only smoke that shit cause its utter cheap here, if i was in the UK there's no way i'd be buying cocaine.

So the 0.2 lines I used to do a few times through the night ain't enough to make a crack rock for one or two hits off the "coke can" legit I used a fucking coka cola can on its side dented pricked with holes in the dent then fag ash I think then put crack ontop and smoke through the hole in top of can on its side obviously

So the 0.2 lines I used to do a few times through the night ain't enough to make a crack rock for one or two hits off the "coke can" legit I used a fucking coka cola can on its side dented pricked with holes in the dent then fag ash I think then put crack ontop and smoke through the hole in top of can on its side obviously

I wish you had access to this like me, I don't like K that much but it's so plentiful here.
To cook a 2 hit rock you need at least half a gram of decent stuff. Well I've always liked the most extreme sensations since i was young, i'm a crazy motherfucker haha. Idk it depends on the quality of coke too. Sometimes if the coke is too shitty it turns into a mush.

I wish you had access to this like me, I don't like K that much but it's so plentiful here.

You absolute lucky git, how many ml in each vial what's it all amount to in grams IF you cooked it up which I know you don't

I've never had that in vials whys it so plentiful where you live?