• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Pics of your Stash

Here's my stash I received yesterday, Galenika Bensedin 10mg Diazepam, took half a strip so far, they won't last long at this rate lol

JXn1oNU.jpg
That, some lyrica AND morphine Is all i Need in this World.

Fuck dude... Honestly little light skinned blonde girl was one of the hottest girls I've ever seen. Looked like a shorter young Sophia vergarra... So ridiculously hot and a great flirt in broken English. Still had coke dick problems. The reality of fucking a super hot girl, who you payed to like you and can't even properly speak English doesn't live up to expectation though... The prostitutes were always working me too like jumping up and demanding more money before time is done. I was on their turf with their pimps. Kinda ruins the moment....lol

I may have been paranoid but a bunch of narco cops raided the place second trip. They jumped out of vehicles with Bogata plates. The same Bogata cars were following me around after that. Bogata is like 6-8hrs away so only federal cars had the plates. probably would have loved to bust the foreign gringo and suck money out of me. As far as I know small amounts of cocaine are decriminalize but I don't know if this applies for foriegnors.
That Is the reason y i dont like to bang prostitutes at all. meeting someone who actually likes you AND Is not Fking with u cause of money or drugs Is so much More rewarding.

That, some lyrica AND morphine Is all i Need in this World.
I ate 15 in 2 days, which is mad because not had vallies in over a year so I thought I could just take a few, fucking addict I am, love vallies but they won't last me till payday now as I've now started on the other strip, and my doctor was meant to call Friday to talk about trying me on pregabalin/lyrica again as I took them as prescribed last time and quit after ten days, but I might try again if she thinks I should, pissed off she didn't call I had a phone appointment and she knows I'm struggling on the mirtazapine hence why I bought vallies after quiting them, not that I'll tell her that lol, got no morphine though, that would be nice

Best day of the pandémic, celebrating day 100 of tue lockdown in my wee 3rd World country jajajaa.
NZN (Nico/Nick) love ya my peeps :p
Aw man, the Pandemic is killing me here in the Pacific Northwest United States; I can only get bags of h cut with what seems to be synthetic cannabinoids that mess with your heart bad. I can't even use what I got.

I miss what I used to be able to get so much. 😢

I ate 15 in 2 days, which is mad because not had vallies in over a year so I thought I could just take a few, fucking addict I am, love vallies but they won't last me till payday now as I've now started on the other strip, and my doctor was meant to call Friday to talk about trying me on pregabalin/lyrica again as I took them as prescribed last time and quit after ten days, but I might try again if she thinks I should, pissed off she didn't call I had a phone appointment and she knows I'm struggling on the mirtazapine hence why I bought vallies after quiting them, not that I'll tell her that lol, got no morphine though, that would be nice

I used to take lots of pregabalin, it's not bad at all. Just kind of makes you feel noticeably stupid. Illustrative of that, every time I dip into some of the stash I've got left over from years ago, I'm like, "wow, this shit is great!"
Problem is, I never remember that I liked what I took the day before cause it wipes my memory, too.

I used to take lots of pregabalin, it's not bad at all. Just kind of makes you feel noticeably stupid. Illustrative of that, every time I dip into some of the stash I've got left over from years ago, I'm like, "wow, this shit is great!"

I think it works good for some people but others think it's rubbish, I heard on high doses your body is fucked but you mind is clear, sounds crap, it made my anxiety go on prescribed doses but also I couldn't sit still I needed to do stuff, couldn't relax like I was hyper

Its a brain chemistry thing, what some love others barely feel it

Aw man, the Pandemic is killing me here in the Pacific Northwest United States; I can only get bags of h cut with what seems to be synthetic cannabinoids that mess with your heart bad. I can't even use what I got.

I miss what I used to be able to get so much. 😢

I've been reading about this and it scares the shit outta me. I'm not picking up until this Covid bullshit is over.

I think it works good for some people but others think it's rubbish, I heard on high doses your body is fucked but you mind is clear, sounds crap, it made my anxiety go on prescribed doses but also I couldn't sit still I needed to do stuff, couldn't relax like I was hyper

Its a brain chemistry thing, what some love others barely feel it
Gabapentinoids are a very subtle high, indeed they make you feel maniac/hyper i think I've grown a fond love to these type of drugs cause my brain associates them with relief from opiate withdrawal. 2 months ago i was taking 1.5-2gr of gabapentin everyday AND It Made the wds so Easy to overcome. They are great potentiators as well but on their own they arent that good tbh. I still like em, cheap AND always readily available.

Oh you can buy THC nerd rope sweets?

Why hasn't the actual nerd sweet brand sued lol?

I accidentally snorted a nerd, I racked up a line at the cinema and pretended to snort it but a nerd went up my nose and down my throat

Well if ive done this correct this is my current opiate stash all prescription prescribed for me apart frm the oramorph i have another bottle of this too i pay £10 for 300ml sealed botttle
And the red 60mg oxy XR they cost £10-£15 per pill. But I understand in the states they sell for a dollor a mg is that right? If so thats crazy 🤷🏽‍♂️
Here goes ....Stash

Show me some oxycodone so I can pretend they are mine. Or fet. Just need the release.

Here's todays stash

I've wanted to try nitrazepam for so long and finally found some, although they're not as strong as I expected, took 20mg so far around 9am and 11am and a 10mg vallie when I woke up at 3:45am, still it's cool to try a new benzo lol

3imUa1a.jpg