• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Pics of your Stash

Be careful man, do u hav mates in your house, worried since almost all times I've OD'D it's been benzos and opiates, just looking at it from HR standpoint
Bro it's only 40mg morphine, to od i Need to take ay least 200mg but ty anyway
I been shooting morphine for 10 years btw i know my doses
Hehe

You lucky git being able to get all that 😆 colour me jealous haha

What I meant was I've done half a bag of h (100mg of 80% pure brown and 2 x 10mg diaz and I had a tolerance too both andi still woke up in an ambulance being told my hear had stopped twice) just looking out for ya mate

You lucky git being able to get all that 😆 colour me jealous haha

What I meant was I've done half a bag of h (100mg of 80% pure brown and 2 x 10mg diaz and I had a tolerance too both andi still woke up in an ambulance being told my hear had stopped twice) just looking out for ya mate
I tried to kill myself 2 years ago... I bougjt 200mg pure morphine 2 oxycontins new fórmula 40mg AND 2mg pure fentanyl from vials too
On top of that i swallowed a blíster of 0.5 alpra footballs. When i was shooting the last 10ml of fentanyl i said goodbyw to this World. My tolerance was skyhigj those days. My Time run out at the hostel, tehyfound me unconscioys callled the police AND took me to the neares hospital. I wole up in the a hospital bed with a tube fown me throat AND my hands tied to the bed so i didn't take it off. Ugh ugly shit, tjey Made me stsy in the hospital 1 week for psychiatry observation
One of th worst a xperi nces of meh life. Sorry fortyping like this bur I'm on my pone AND I'm lazy to type perfectly. Cheers Bro.

10/10 doesn't damage Ur veins AND the rush/high Is so clean. Not like gsrbage brown heroin.

That's what I'm really jealous of, I would just IM that shit all day. I am terrible at IV, not to mention how scary it is to roll the dice on heroin now. I used to get incredibly clean and pure dope, but I still wouldn't IV that for fear of it being too strong. One ampule would be a perfect dose for me IM (or IV if I could manage it my veins are just not made for shooting).

That's what I'm really jealous of, I would just IM that shit all day. I am terrible at IV, not to mention how scary it is to roll the dice on heroin now. I used to get incredibly clean and pure dope, but I still wouldn't IV that for fear of it being too strong. One ampule would be a perfect dose for me IM (or IV if I could manage it my veins are just not made for shooting).
3 ampoules 60mg Is the ideal Man. AND hss long legs. Around8-12 hrs ves high eveer even better than oxy.

I tried to kill myself 2 years ago... I bougjt 200mg pure morphine 2 oxycontins new fórmula 40mg AND 2mg pure fentanyl from vials too
On top of that i swallowed a blíster of 0.5 alpra footballs. When i was shooting the last 10ml of fentanyl i said goodbyw to this World. My tolerance was skyhigj those days. My Time run out at the hostel, tehyfound me unconscioys callled the police AND took me to the neares hospital. I wole up in the a hospital bed with a tube fown me throat AND my hands tied to the bed so i didn't take it off. Ugh ugly shit, tjey Made me stsy in the hospital 1 week for psychiatry observation
One of th worst a xperi nces of meh life. Sorry fortyping like this bur I'm on my pone AND I'm lazy to type perfectly. Cheers Bro.
Really sorry to hear that mate, are you feeling better these days, no matter wat man there's always one of us to talk to and we listen, I'm training to be a councillor so if ur head ever starts goin 90mph again, hit me a msg

I sweat Nick iving this Is so cool bcz even if u miss u wont get sn abcess snf u still get high. At the most ifu fail u only get a lump that disappears un 40 mins. Best drug ever, I've done around 3000 shots over my whole life, the rush Is always the same AND the high is amazing. I jst love it. My fav drug Eva.

Really sorry to hear that mate, are you feeling better these days, no matter wat man there's always one of us to talk to and we listen, I'm training to be a councillor so if ur head ever starts goin 90mph again, hit me a msg
Thabks a Lot Matt, really appreciatte it Bro. I'm past that ugly stage un mu life but i Will msg y when i feel down. Really, tyvm mate

Any time any place, I live to listen and try to help people, that goes for anyone else posting her, my inbox is always open if you feeling Down ❤
I don't judge and it's always said, a problem shared is a problem halved

Any time any place, I live to listen and try to help people, that goes for anyone else posting her, my inbox is always open if you feeling Down ❤
I don't judge and it's always said, a problem shared is a problem halved
Thank you Matt, I'm the same way. That's y i love this site, no prejudice. Because weve all been through the same stuff one way or anotjer. Hehe, dam.im.so high atm lyrica+clonazepam+morphine AND a Gram of crack. Lovely day Bro, cheers

Thank you Matt, I'm the same way. That's y i love this site, no prejudice. Because weve all been through the same stuff one way or anotjer. Hehe, dam.im.so high atm lyrica+clonazepam+morphine AND a Gram of crack. Lovely day Bro, cheers
Nice one, how much does a gram of rock cost? I miss cooking it up with the ammonia, ur a lucky man
I've had more subutex in the vein and up the nose so feeling on the edge of nod, also I no how damgerous iv bupe is but I only do it once in a blue moon
Lyrica just makes my body drunk but head is clear, I remember getting down in a squat position when helpin my mum with the washing and I just fell straight on my back, me n my mum were like WTF

SeeING some of ur coke pics, do u not get it in clumps or rocks, lik the flake type stuff or is it just powder and no rocks of coke?

Bro so cool that i can go to.the pharmafy AND buy 2 clonaz pills 2 lyricas OTC, no questiond asked. But.i can only do thatin typical ehhh Small pharmacies called boticas* in chainstore pharmacies u neeed aprescription

That's how the pharmacies in Medellin, Columbia... I would ask for the stuff and they would look around hesitantly before producing small amounts of said drug to purchase. I found lyricas and cocaine to not mix all that well. It was much easier to to buy lyricas than opiates. I did have a little luck scoring Vicodin because I was in the country for dental work and of course there was codeine and yayo. Cocaine was comparable to the prices you have hinted at before. Roughly a G for a couple of bucks....goodtimes.

Nice one, how much does a gram of rock cost? I miss cooking it up with the ammonia, ur a lucky man
I've had more subutex in the vein and up the nose so feeling on the edge of nod, also I no how damgerous iv bupe is but I only do it once in a blue moon
Lyrica just makes my body drunk but head is clear, I remember getting down in a squat position when helpin my mum with the washing and I just fell straight on my back, me n my mum were like WTF

SeeING some of ur coke pics, do u not get it in clumps or rocks, lik the flake type stuff or is it just powder and no rocks of coke?
have u seen the pic of me grabbing an oz of pure coke from the VRAE valley? that's the best coke i've had in my life. 95-97% with 2gs me and my friend were doing lines in cusco for his bday and fuck man. doinmg lines of that shit makes your heart beat so fast. LOL i remember we would do 150mg lines each and aftert 20 mins we would look at each other w/o talking but we knew we were like DUDE THIS SHIT IS MAD STRONG but we didn't wanna scare ea other XD after we finished the 2gs. we took like 6mg clonazepam each and FUCK we stayed up all night. clonazepam didn't do shit. after we were done snorting, it felt like an LSD comedown. really realy potent shit. i swear if u inhale a g of that in less than an hr u end up on the ER. crazy ass story, that was the last time i snorted cocaine, it would be an insult to that quality coke to snort something low quality. haha best yayo i've ever done.

I found lyricas and cocaine to not mix all that well.
I'm on Lyrica 300mg, 4mg clonazepam and 40mg morphine IV(from ampoules) and smoking abit of crack. i'mflying high man. lyrica takes the edge off and the paranoia, same with clonazepam. Good combo

I'm on Lyrica 300mg, 4mg clonazepam and 40mg morphine IV(from ampoules) and smoking abit of crack. i'mflying high man. lyrica takes the edge off and the paranoia, same with clonazepam. Good combo

I could see it. Sounds a fantastic combo. I think I just way over did the coke by snorting it American line style and underestimated the potency. I was also drinking the whole time.

I'm glad I can't get morphine or I would relapse more often. Fentanyl is the best thing to ever happen to my heroin addiction. I find myself choosing methadone when I do relapse because it is the 2nd most accessible and it's nice but I fall into an every weekend pattern and the long half life starts to bend through each week and I'll get minor withdrawal symptoms. I have to avoid opiates like the plague.

Enjoying some awesome kava, but and a very small amount of kratom to take the edge off tonight.... I'm a hardcore drug addict and I fucking love kava. Properly prepared root is a proper fucking drug in my book. One of my favorites for nightly chill seshs.

Last edited:
I could see it. Sounds a fantastic combo. I think I just way over did the coke by snorting it American line style and underestimated the potency. I was also drinking the whole time.
oh well, i smoke crack nowdays. I'm never snorting again. I like crack better than inhaling haha.

I can't take crack anymore. Makes me puke every time and ruins it. Already went to rehab for that and IV coke circa 2008.