• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Pics of your Stash

Right?

It gives me something to look forward to.

I haven't popped an addy for a year, haven't smoked crack equally as long, haven't done D-meth EVER (but did mediocre meth 2 months ago), haven't smoked weed in two years, and haven't done coke in 6 months. By june that will add 4 months to all of those. My fragile little dopamine receptors are being nourished to health right now.. only to soon get fucking obliterated.

I was under the impression that north american meth is all d-meth, because the precursors typically used are d isomer (like pharma ephedrione or pseudoephedrine), which only forms the d isomer.

Oh. Huh.

I'm not really that knowledgeable of it, all i know is my meth is garbage and this meth from across the globe is listed as "D-meth" and people who have bought it swear by it. D meaning dextro meaning not levo, IIRC?

Regardless, this "D-meth" is exceptional and extremely expensive, compared to the cheap ounces i by from LA. This shit comes from across the globe and for good reason.

jDvl7yA.jpg
PLEASE MAY I DO SOME

I was under the impression that north american meth is all d-meth, because the precursors typically used are d isomer (like pharma ephedrione or pseudoephedrine), which only forms the d isomer.
you're right

almost all of it is d-isomer

it's just.... so gross... disgusting.. it's everywhere. I don't know how it caught on like wildfire.

All 10 of my packs from LA to Illinois to Canada to the streets of Boston have all been the same, mediocre grade.

Planning to get some from Australia which is known for their ice.

Oh I posted that because someone just quoted my post and didn't add anything to it but they deleted it.

Yeah Australia has some phenomenal ice I hear. Oddly wikipedia's article on meth legality says that it's legal to possess in Australia, idk if that's true but you should look at it my mind was blown seeing that.

I also read on here (forgot who's post it was) that Australia was recently flooded with Chinese product and apparently they make some high quality ice.

All 10 of my packs from LA to Illinois to Canada to the streets of Boston have all been the same, mediocre grade.

Shit is pure as fire out here man. No way I do like 20mg shots and feel like I'm going to die if it isn't pure. I know me too well and it seems way more strong/fire than actual d-methamphetamine pharma grade. JUST TRUST THIS DOGGO shit is PURE AS FUCK out here.

You just need to drop your pants, wait for a hand/blow job and get your shit for free.

I didn't see you said IL until now, trust me you don't want anything from there. Except maybe some heroin.

Stronger than Desoxyn?

That's my dream script.

All i want is to do a shot then cream my pants is that too much to ask?

Desoxyn is pure d-meth. And yeah, d meaning dextro isomer and not levo. it could also be racemic (mix of D and L). However like all street drugs, d-meth can be cut to shit and thus not as good. And the cuts can be active, leading to dirtier effects. Also apparently there is a chemical called isobenz-something being passed off as meth that isn't even amphetamine which is shit.

Yeah, i'm even familiar with what desoxyn tablets look like. I'm obsessed with them.

This girl i know lead me on yesterday saying she could get desoxyn or dexedrine. She texts me this morning saying "Nope. Sorry bro. Try Mike.", and i know Mike doesn't even know what those two drugs are.

Anyway, in regards to my stash, i think i'm gunna get an eight ball of crack with part of my tax refund, since i already have 11 sessions of adderall (11x 30, 22x 20 = 11 sessions of 30+20+20), and only have two 20's of crack. I need a rock per session, so i need 9 more rocks, and an eight ball will give me 3.5gs/9 = four point rock hits per session. Or maybe i'll get powder and slam it.

Dopeeee.

Meow meff.

Desoxyn is pure d-meth. And yeah, d meaning dextro isomer and not levo. it could also be racemic (mix of D and L). However like all street drugs, d-meth can be cut to shit and thus not as good. And the cuts can be active, leading to dirtier effects. Also apparently there is a chemical called isobenz-something being passed off as meth that isn't even amphetamine which is shit.

Yeah that iso shit has really made me wary of meth. I've read a lot of bad shit about it being even more poisonous than meth and causing a ton of nasty health problems.

Yeah, i'm even familiar with what desoxyn tablets look like. I'm obsessed with them.

This girl i know lead me on yesterday saying she could get desoxyn or dexedrine. She texts me this morning saying "Nope. Sorry bro. Try Mike.", and i know Mike doesn't even know what those two drugs are.

Anyway, in regards to my stash, i think i'm gunna get an eight ball of crack with part of my tax refund, since i already have 11 sessions of adderall (11x 30, 22x 20 = 11 sessions of 30+20+20), and only have two 20's of crack. I need a rock per session, so i need 9 more rocks, and an eight ball will give me 3.5gs/9 = four point rock hits per session. Or maybe i'll get powder and slam it.

Dopeeee.

Meow meff.

I had a desoxyn script once. It was very expensive, you are much better off with good street or perhaps dark net meth. 120 count of 5mg tablets cost like $350 since my insurance refused to cover it, absolutely not worth it. Even taking 10 tablets is pretty underwhelming. $350 for .6g of meth, though yes it is 100% pure d-meth, is outrageous.

I told my plug last night i'd amputate my legs for desoxyn. I'll reconsider. :p

Yeah i've tried 10 different packs from the web, all the same, mediocre shit. Don't get me wrong, it's still my drug of choice, and the price was far less than $350 for an ounce, but it just left me wanting to cream my pants. I want to cream my pants during a shot. Again, is that so much to ask.

But i'm pretty satisfied with the amount of adderall and crack i added to my stash in a mere week.

There has been a bit of p2p meth out there last few years, but is very different in appearance to what most are used to. P2p cook forms a racemic product that won't form crystals