Pics of your Stash

I've never tried fentanyl but i disagree on the methadone, yeah it's not super euphoric or anything but 100mg give me a very pleasant, long lasting buzz.

But that's besides the point anyway, what i mean is that I'm not gonna find cheap, pure opioids IRL so RCs are great even if theoretically there are better opioids that exist on the planet, because i wouldn't be able to get them even if i wanted to.

I really like methadone, but 9/10 times I get way too fucked up on it, throw up, and pass out lol. Only drug that can do shit like that to me. Fentanyl on the other hand is really good to me. I'd describe pure fentanyl as an oxy-like high, chewing a 75mcg patch is heavenly.

I really like methadone, but 9/10 times I get way too fucked up on it, throw up, and pass out lol. Only drug that can do shit like that to me. Fentanyl on the other hand is really good to me. I'd describe pure fentanyl as an oxy-like high, chewing a 75mcg patch is heavenly.
I tried methadone other day first hour thought I hadnt taken much then boom tried raising my leg and it felt so good to raise which is how I know I am fucked up then just layed their with awesome body high

I tried methadone other day first hour thought I hadnt taken much then boom tried raising my leg and it felt so good to raise which is how I know I am fucked up then just layed their with awesome body high

It doesn't kick in for like 3 hours when I take it and I somehow forget that each time and take way too much lol.

Last time I ate 2 40mg wafers thinking the first one didn't kick in. Boy did I fuck that up.

back b4 fet was in most heroin now adayz.
I sold my car for a few hundred and a stack of fet patches , I also use to chew them, I didn't like the idea if sticking it on i didn't want to od, sounds dumb but it was fun...

Methadone is a very good drug, especially if you arent addicted to it. Perhaps my favorite overall. Id choose it over anything unless youre talking about drugs for IV administration (which i don't do anymore anyhow). Years ago i was on 380mg a day so youd think id be sick of it. Havent had it in probably 6 years though.

I have only done methadone once, a long time ago before I ever did anything but 1 or 2 5mg vicodins. But I'll tell you what, I really enjoy buprenorphine. From what I understand, methadone is way more full-on opiate.

jDvl7yA.jpg

i have yet to try it, it's supposed to be a bit worse and shorter lasting, but it was very cheap so whatever.

Here that pieperidylthiambutene is extremely caustic and not worthwhile. Dead in the water from what my friends on another Opioid related sub-forum say.

I'd avoid it honestly, be safe friend eat the O-DSMT :)

Here that pieperidylthiambutene is extremely caustic and not worthwhile. Dead in the water from what my friends on another Opioid related sub-forum say.

I'd avoid it honestly, be safe friend eat the O-DSMT :)
I tried 25mg and it didn't do anything, added 50mg a while after and nothing still. I'm gonna try like 200mg but yeah from what I've read it's garbage so I'm not expecting much. Thanks for the warning my dude

Just added 2 rocks of crack to my stash but the picture didn't come out well.

And getting 15 more addies tonight.

Will keep y'all updated.

This stash will only grow until june til i nom it all.

I'm trying to do the same thing and build an end of probation stash, but I'm waiting until I get back to Chicago. It shall include DMT, nitrous, oxycodone, clonazepam, and legal weed. Should be realistic based on who I know around those parts.

Legal weed is something i need to add as well, but that i can get any time, stinks, and is hard to hide because of the ssize.

Getting 2 grams of pure d-meth soon too, hopefully.

Let's get these stashes GOING bro.

Hmm I'm gonna go ahead and guess you like uppers. I'm more of an opioid and benzo man myself. I do enjoy a nice week long stim binge every once in a while though.

One great thing about not being able to do drugs: getting to do a whole bunch of drugs at once later lol.

My list:
Oxycodone
#4 heroin
O-DSMT
Clonazepam
Etizolam
3-FPM
DMT
N2O
Bunch of legal weed (preferably extracts and THC syrup that will last in storage)

Right?

It gives me something to look forward to.

I haven't popped an addy for a year, haven't smoked crack equally as long, haven't done D-meth EVER (but did mediocre meth 2 months ago), haven't smoked weed in two years, and haven't done coke in 6 months. By june that will add 4 months to all of those. My fragile little dopamine receptors are being nourished to health right now.. only to soon get fucking obliterated.