• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Pics of your Stash

MAHTAVAA 👊 👊 👊 👊 tota ootko tehny ite sitä pikatestii, minkä on laatinut samalta paikkakunnalta kotoisin oleva henkilö nimeltä "punkkari - Päivi", siis hän oli nuoruudessaan Melkolailla hmm... 🤔 Erilainen profiili katukuvassa kuten minäkin nykyää. Pyydä ihmeessä elvanse kokeiluun eli LISdexamphetamine, jota saa myös pahimmat nipat from straight outta itä Pori 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣koska elvansen väärinkäyttöpotentiaali on erittäin pieni kun tikkaamine ei hyödytä eikä snorttaaminen
Oon mie jonku adhd testin tehny ja tuli jotain 100/120. Nyt ku tuli metaa veettyä kolme päivää, ja oli vittu muuten puhasta se Crystalin meta, pitää siirtää alkuviikon seuloi 😂

Elvansee kerran testannu ku lähin eruooppaa kiertään ja vittu et oli makosaa.

Oon mie jonku adhd testin tehny ja tuli jotain 100/120. Nyt ku tuli metaa veettyä kolme päivää, ja oli vittu muuten puhasta se Crystalin meta, pitää siirtää alkuviikon seuloi 😂

Tiekkö se crystal meth eth mitä mul nyt oli niin ihan sama vendori kyseessä ja ziisus ku mä kellotin 0.18 sitä niin JUMALAUTA KU EI OO SELLAST KOHINAA OLLU IKINÄ 🤯🤯🤯🤯💯💯💯💯❤❤❤❤Mut kyl sen sit huomaa myös laskuissa... Jumalauta on kyl meinaa hyvä ol kunnon laskuvarjot et ja

Tiekkö se crystal meth eth mitä mul nyt oli niin ihan sama vendori kyseessä ja ziisus ku mä kellotin 0.18 sitä niin JUMALAUTA KU EI OO SELLAST KOHINAA OLLU IKINÄ 🤯🤯🤯🤯💯💯💯💯❤❤❤❤Mut kyl sen sit huomaa myös laskuissa... Jumalauta on kyl meinaa hyvä ol kunnon laskuvarjot et ja

rocks are great for smoking to they burn a lot longer than powder

Novel opioids always sketch me. I have a lot of O-DSMT because it's a very effective/proven painkiller. My vendor sent me some alphabet soup opioid as a sample to try, and I haven't even looked up dosage info because I'm like... seriously, wtf is this stuff? Not trying to die here, just treat chronic pain/depression.

I'd honestly be more interested in some of the less potent fentalogues than these weird new opioids. At least they're not Upjohn-47700 though... That shit was weird and insta-nod without euphoria and wore off after an hour or two. Blech!

Novel opioids always sketch me. I have a lot of O-DSMT because it's a very effective/proven painkiller. My vendor sent me some alphabet soup opioid as a sample to try, and I haven't even looked up dosage info because I'm like... seriously, wtf is this stuff? Not trying to die here, just treat chronic pain/depression.

I'd honestly be more interested in some of the less potent fentalogues than these weird new opioids. At least they're not Upjohn-47700 though... That shit was weird and insta-nod without euphoria and wore off after an hour or two. Blech!
I know this is an unpopular opinion but man i loved U-47700! Yeah the duration was shit and it was pretty caustic but i loved how hard it hit in just 5 minutes (i used to call it opioid crack) and i found it pretty stimulating and euphoric. Effects-wise i actually liked it more than heroin, but yeah the duration did make it pretty worthless overall

I know this is an unpopular opinion but man i loved U-47700! Yeah the duration was shit and it was pretty caustic but i loved how hard it hit in just 5 minutes (i used to call it opioid crack) and i found it pretty stimulating and euphoric. Effects-wise i actually liked it more than heroin, but yeah the duration did make it pretty worthless overall
Don't get me wrong, I still used it all up, just never got more, and in general, it was sub-par compared to every opioid I've had. Even codeine was better and that's saying something cause codeine is weak AF.

Only rc opioid I tried was mt-45; felt weird like a mix of coke, oxy, and mxe. Just did it once since it was free. It's not the type of drug you'd want to use as an opioid replacement. I remember reading a report of some girl on here saying her hair started falling out after using it regularly.

Don't get me wrong, I still used it all up, just never got more, and in general, it was sub-par compared to every opioid I've had. Even codeine was better and that's saying something cause codeine is weak AF.
i actually lived in Poland at the time where codeine is OTC, tried up to 600mg and it barely made me feel anything at all... so it was either O-DSMT or U-47700 for me. I also tried kratom from several different vendors up to 20 grams at a time and it never did shit.

In the end those were blessings in disguise because I would've eneded up taking them (codeine and kratom) way too often because of availability and price.
I'm gonna try the thiambutene one of these days but I'm not expecting much, haven't read many positive reports and some people said it made them pee dark which is pretty scary. I'll be sure to report back