• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Pics of your Stash

they're legit, they're new. When I got them from the pharmacy I was like DOWUT ARE THESE REAL at first, but yeah they're real.

Breckenridge Pharmaceutical Inc. makes them. Legit. I don't buy benzos I've always had them prescribed. I don't think there's any point in time I've ever paid for a benzo (unless you count ins. copay?)

Jealous of your script and your ability to be relatively controlled with it. And very anxious to try the 2mg Breckenridge bars. Also I feel like I could trust the Mylan circle 2mg alprazolams.

Just under a Q of sinister minister(I don't know if that's a real name or just made up but can it's best one I've had in ages 225 a zed)

I posted this for the lounge and figured it really belongs here

YW2m0hP.jpg
Those Bars look yummy! Wish I could take benzo's! Unfortunately, I cant them anymore... If I were to WD from them, it would give me a seizure (I have epilepsy).

I remember I was at this Fire Academy place (I had to do this test to get my certs transferred over to another state) and I was about to go up on a ladder and ended up having a seizure because of it (the WDs). I only took them for like a week too... at 0.5mgs. It sucks :/

Those Bars look yummy! Wish I could take benzo's! Unfortunately, I cant them anymore... If I were to WD from them, it would give me a seizure (I have epilepsy).

I remember I was at this Fire Academy place (I had to do this test to get my certs transferred over to another state) and I was about to go up on a ladder and ended up having a seizure because of it (the WDs). I only took them for like a week too... at 0.5mgs. It sucks :/
Benzoes and alcohol is hardcore yes? How dangerous is it you always here about opiates and alcohol or opiates and benzoes but never heard how dangerous just benzoes and alcohol are

Benzoes and alcohol is hardcore yes? How dangerous is it you always here about opiates and alcohol or opiates and benzoes but never heard how dangerous just benzoes and alcohol are
Yep, those are definitely dangerous! Last month I actually went to an overdose because of that combination (benzo/alcohol). We dont carry Flumazenil/Romazicon (benzo reversal agent) on our truck... Ended up having to intubate him.

This is precisely why I never used anything together. But nowadays I can only take opiates, so it doesn't matter. Everything else gives me seizures lol

Yep, those are definitely dangerous! Last month I actually went to an overdose because of that combination (benzo/alcohol). We dont carry Flumazenil/Romazicon (benzo reversal agent) on our truck... Ended up having to intubate him.

This is precisely why I never used anything together. But nowadays I can only take opiates, so it doesn't matter. Everything else gives me seizures lol

Sorry to hear about the seizures, did the seizures just start happening one day all of a sudden or did something else cause it? If you don't mind me asking.

Sorry to hear about the seizures, did the seizures just start happening one day all of a sudden or did something else cause it? If you don't mind me asking.

They started randomly when I was 18 after I joined the military. No traumtic brain injuries or anything. We have no family history of them either. (there is a higher chance of having them if there is a family history)

'Monday evening trap house score'

Was in the only trap I trust in Witch City MA (Salem) copping for my friend and ran into a guy I know from programs, shelters, jail and the street. He hooked it up on the LOW for those 4.

Last edited:
I should photo mine, I've got about 45 or so different psychedelics in labeled amber vials in 2 different boxes (the freezer box and the closet box), plus a few other assorted things. Pretty proud of my collection. :)

Some Goodies I've been treating myself with lately. Includes:
-Original Gold Rush PWD Popper (still sealed)
- Good Quality cocaine (4.4 grams)
-9 generic Diazepam 10mg blister
9-20mg/ML morphine ampoules(from the peruvian health ministry):) my personal faves.
-4 260mg MDMA Formula1 Ecstasy Pills.
Quite an outstanding stash tbh,everything is excellent quality. Be safe guys, enjoy responsibly. Your fellow peruvian neighbor NZN. As a bonus my Opium Poppy tattoo ? Enjoy. NZN Screenshot_20190605-151646.pngScreenshot_20190605-152429.pngScreenshot_20190605-174904.pngScreenshot_20190605-150339.pngScreenshot_20190605-174023.pngScreenshot_20190605-150450.pngScreenshot_20190605-145556.pngScreenshot_20190605-152242.pngScreenshot_20190605-175305.pngScreenshot_20190605-145655.png

Last edited:
Is that morphine and clonazepam? I'm in UK
View attachment 11982

'Monday evening trap house score'

Was in the only trap I trust in Witch City MA (Salem) copping for my friend and ran into a guy I know from programs, shelters, jail and the street. He hooked it up on the LOW for those 4.

Some Goodies I've been treating myself with lately. Includes:
-Original Gold Rush PWD Popper (still sealed)
- Good Quality cocaine (4.4 grams)
-9 generic Diazepam 10mg blister
9-20mg/ML morphine ampoules(from the peruvian health ministry):) my personal faves.
-4 260mg MDMA Formula1 Ecstasy Pills.
Quite an outstanding stash tbh,everything is excellent quality. Be safe guys, enjoy responsibly. Your fellow peruvian neighbor NZN. As a bonus my Opium Poppy tattoo ? Enjoy. NZN View attachment 12016View attachment 12017View attachment 12020View attachment 12021View attachment 12022View attachment 12023View attachment 12024View attachment 12025View attachment 12027View attachment 12029
That MDMA looks so good