• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Pics of your Stash

One of these days I'll take a picture of my stash, probably after I get a few new things that are on their way. Everything is in labeled amber vials in nice boxes, I'm really quite proud of it.

Basically everything in the pic except dxm i love me some dxm im a dissociative person so dxm is very special to me my tolerance is super low because its quite hard to get the pure one only **** sell it and only some.

Codeine i just love opiates as much as any junky

Cannabis been smoking since i was 16 i see, good cannabis, to be just a downsized opiate high

Alcohol dont do this much only as a coutesy to friends etc plus when its someone elses round i wanna get a free beer although i dont care much for beer and prefer some spirits or whiskey i did have a really good time once i wws with this girl she had some expansive wine and we just drank that all night with codeine for me and cannabis for both of us and played cod and talk to people on her snapchat that was probably one of the best moments of my life only thing is she was to out of it for anything more than cuddling i was so fuked that night had a lot of codeine to about 900mg so i was like a zombie cus i wasn't breathing or as i felt anyway but i must have been breathing a bit because i was still alive the next morning lol had some coke when we woke up to which i do sometimes but never usually buy any myself, i prefer mephedrone and mdma mephedrone gets girls so horny to

8BwyVTD.jpg

MZsHmTj.jpg

Legit OC's and DHC ahhhhh.

Dem OC80's got my mouth watering, man...

Mmmm captain h i havent had a benzo in 2 1/2 years. Honestly im scared because i ended up doing 4 months in jail and then 13 months of drug court last time i had some.

I posted this for the lounge and figured it really belongs here

YW2m0hP.jpg

Love the blue bars(mainly due to the fact they are one of the few aren't often pressed around here. I've yet to try myself.

Yesterday's score: (gonna have to edit and throw in today's too)

Mmmm captain h i havent had a benzo in 2 1/2 years. Honestly im scared because i ended up doing 4 months in jail and then 13 months of drug court last time i had some.
I would probably not do them if that happened to me too honestly, so you're probably better off. I took years off and my PTSD, anxiety, panic were not improving. Terribly bad mental health.

The few blues I posted are nothing really just a few bars and an empty bottle of jim beam good stuff. I'll see what else I can show off.

I've yet to try myself.
I was really shocked when I saw them. They're ever-so-slightly smaller than the white/yellow/green generics I've had my paws on. Would list mfgr's but too lazy and no fucks to give.

Totally legit though.

Last edited:

Today's pick up from a local buddy I haven't seen in a while. Also a brand of 1mg clonazepam that I haven't had for quite some time.