• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Pics of your Stash

mtu mwendawazimu

Bluelight Crew
Per the following message, i have decided to make a thread designated for our personal stashes:

You can however post pics - you just have to upload them on an image hosting site of some sort and post the link.

We allow people to post pictures of drugs, but mods may edit or unapprove pictures if they feature quantities of drugs that are lareger than "personal" amounts.
How that is defined may be a little hazy, so just use your best judgement. Posting pics of large quantities of drugs can sometimes give people the impression that the person posting them is advertising for sale, so i'd advise that you be mindful of that.

As for appropriate places for such photographs - if no such thread exists, perhaps you could start one in an appropriate subforum?

Here is a low quality shot of half an 8 ball of methamphetamine:

zfffnCf.jpg

Last edited:
frozen goop (NMT/DMT mixture) from a half-successful extraction this past spring. acacia confusa simply doesn't do the job like mimosa hostilis can.

large res cell fone zoomy pic:
NSFW:
rk7iCHM.jpg

It's a solid b+, can't complain. Wish I had more lol, used to get some stuff that kinda blew up when you'd break it up, like an impossible amount of dope coming from the shard.

Looks good man, I'm broke as hell atm... might make the call this weekend, got someone that owes me some cash too.

It's not even a B+ though.

I'd give it a solid C+.

Although it's the only shit i've ever tried.. i just know it could be better.

Doesn't even look as transparent as your stuff - which i think is a bad sign?

But you've got some lol... I'll take c+ over nothing any day.

Yeah it should be kinda opaque, not clear, but not super cloudy either.