• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Pics of your Stash

Never done meth, don't think I ever will as I'm not a massive fan of amphetamine, never mind it being put into overdrive lol
What way do you take it?
I dont take amphetsmine either, i was just teasing him that he had already shot it up haha

That blow looks primo! Droool
Tis fire @ fair price as well.

It's funny bc when my wife moved to NY she thought the shit I was getting was better than this (we are back visiting her family).

This is def better, not so moreish, cleaner, sleepier. It's also about $20 less a g and it weighs out to the point without the baggie.

We were getting some very good stuff from chapos boys until they caught on to the fact that nobody in Buffalo cooks, eats, or raises "sea cucumbers" and there was an anomaly in the amount of them getting shipped in from Mexico
It does indeed. I probably have another 24 hours in me - several of those hours will be filled with hyper sexual debauchery.
If its good meth a1000mg or 1 gram will have you up 2 days or so and it puts you in a hyper sexual mind state
1 gram of the good stuff could keep me up for a week and a half if utilized properly. I'd be giving up some sexual proclivities to stretch it however and what's the point in that then?

But I've been zooted on a point for the past 54 or so hours.

But I've been zooted on a point for the past 54 or so hours.

Wow. That must be some fire stuff. With tolerance even the best stuff I can find in Australia would only keep me going 12 hours on a single point. Generally I get 48 hours out of a gram. I do a bit better after month off. Still murderously expensive though.

I also like to be at the upper limit of high...

Yeah your sleep problems are caused by your mirtazapine withdrawals. You need to either taper at low doses or let it pass. How long has it been since you last took mirtazapine?

Yeah I think so too, it's been over 2 weeks now, I quit from 30mg mirtazapine strait onto vallies

I am assuming the mirtazapine was a script though right? I mean it's not exactly something people take for fun

Yep, a script I start on 7.5mg then go up everytime it poops out on me and up to 30mg, then it's stimulating at doses higher than 30mg

I've used it many times for depression, anxiety and sleep, and when I wasn't depressed anymore and had stopped and was sleeping fine I needed them again for sleep at start of pandemic so went back on them

Have you tried pregabalin?

Funnily enough it's what she's gave me next to try now mirtazapine don't work, but I was on them once years ago and had a bad reaction, think the dose was to strong or because I was doing coke which interferes with meds anyway, I quit the pregabalin after 10 days, so now even though she's started me on a lower dose I'm to scared to take them
And I think you already said you get a bad reaction from weed right?

Yes well done honestly you're memory is summit else lol

I did try clonazepam last night 2 x 2mg helped me sleep through the night, it was lovely, but what with my past benzo addiction I don't want addicted to that

So I thought maybe use pregabalin to come off the clonazepam, I have 28 left and if I take them everynight I'll be feeling even worse in a few weeks, and I'll start taking them in the day too knowing me

Thanks so much you definitely understand what's happening to me, but on a lighter note I've lost so much weight as still not eating much at all, but need to see if I can get more fortisips, the only food I can face is my favourite sushi but it's expensive so only had it twice recently

I'm quite curious now that I see this come up again. Why is mirtazapine viewed in such a negative manner here? What exactly makes it 'nasty stuff'? I remember seeing something about FF mentioning tapering off it using benzo's & meant to comment as that really threw me. :unsure:
I personally take both benzos & mirtazapine on a daily basis. If I were to discontinue one I would discontinue the benzo. Taken long term it's just become something I take to avoid withdrawals as opposed to for it's effects.

Long story but TL;DR would be 15mg mirtazapine & .25mg clonazepam at bed time. I personally find the mirtazapine to be a godsend for sleep with little in the way of side effects. I would have thought that using benzos to get off of mirtazapine would be using something with higher risk to get off of something with lower risk? I know that everyone is different but I'm just curious as to the reasoning behind what I'm seeing posted. I realize that I take a low dosage & that there can be more side effects & such at higher doses but even when I tried the higher doses initially; I don't recall there being much in the way of side effects. At the time it was given to me as an AD that would have the beneficial effects of increasing appetite & helping with sleep. I didn't really notice a difference with depressive symptoms but decided to continue the medication at a dose were it provides me a benefit in terms of sleep.

Actually taking a quick glance at wiki it mentions that mirtazapine is useful in patients with IBS & can be considered as a cheap substitute for ondansetron. In my case I take ondansetron & agree with the wiki in that mirtazapine is useful in helping appetite & as an anti-emetic. So in my case I'm likely to be biased toward the medication as it has multiple benefits for me. However regardless of said benefits I don't notice negatives that would make me want to stop taking the medication. If the medication wasn't providing benefit I totally understand the wish to discontinue. Perhaps I missed something in the conversation or am misinterpreting something. Though I guess most of what I just said is irrelevant as my question isn't about me. :\

Basically I'm just curious as to why mirtazapine is viewed negatively &/or why someone would want to discontinue it if the medication was working as intended? (For sleep, appetite, AD etc.) :)

Edit: Since everyone is also discussing benzos and I forgot to mention them I'll throw in my 2 cents. =D I find temazepam to be by far the most recreational benzo I've consumed. Diazepam being another one I enjoy. Clonazepam I find to be a more functional benzo with plenty of uses but I don't find it as recreational as the afore-mentioned benzos. Alprazolam I'm not a fan of in general. I find it short acting as well as lacking in the muscle relaxing and hypnotic properties of the benzos I do enjoy. Lorazepam is a no go for me. I have a paradoxical type reaction of rage & as such avoid taking it. I haven't messed around much with 'RC' benzos. The only one I've consumed was phenazepam which I found to be very similar to clonazepam. I found it to be an excellent 'functional' type benzo. *My experience with phenazepam is not the norm; see the trainwreck thread ;))

I presume what you're seeing is a psychological bias, and there's probably a name for it that I just don't know, but if you take a med and it just works for you with minimal side effects you won't go on a forum to post about it. But if a med is causing you a lot of problems and you are having trouble getting off it, you will post asking for support in that goal.

I say it's nasty stuff based on personal experience. It numbed me, made me suicidal, made me sleep for 12 hours, made a zombie, I might as well have been dead on that shit. So that's my memory of being on the crap. It was so bad I just wanted to stop taking it ASAP. I did a fast taper then literally threw the rest of what I had away and told my GP I am never taking this again.

The use of benzos by the OP who is trying to taper is problematic in my view because they're just boshing high doses and it's still not actually helping with their symptoms so I was discouraging benzo and z-drug use and suggesting alternatives to help get past the withdrawal.

As for my personal medication experience: I have never had good luck on any antidepressants, they made me suicidal and numb and tired and gave me brain zaps and were just overall horrible fucking things. I felt the same with those as you do with your benzos: I took them to avoid withdrawals. Same when they later put me on pregabalin, that was horrible to be on daily too, but if I skipped a dose I'd know about it because I'd get super anxious and start shaking and sweating and I felt like a smackhead needing a fix so I had to keep taking it anyway. In fact even when I was on oxy it didn't feel that bad just from skipping a single dose!

Clonazepam is my scripted benzo too but I'm scripted 4mg. I don't actually take 4mg because that's just stupid. But I took 1mg this morning and as soon as it kicked in I felt calm, relaxed, happy, ready for the day. It works for me very well. I also am pleasantly surprised that, unlike other benzos, I haven't developed a tolerance to the anxiolytic properties even after being on it for years. And I can still take just 1mg, sometimes even just 0.5mg, and it works for my GAD all day. I love it.

Man I used to get those longtec oxy sheets for free, and actiq fentanyl lollypops too, my mates mum had cancer and never took them for years, prefered weed and ket so she wuld trade us them or just give em for free, so when i see the prices they go for now, i could never buy them as it just doesnt seem right to me.
We used to remove the wax and get out the mortar and pestal and fire 7 in and hav a fentanyl lolly in the mouth and just spend the day nodding in and out, really surprised I'm not dead tbh. Then once needles came around it all went downhill, then discovered gbl in nail Polish remover pads that you could plug, so throw gbl into that mix and we should of been dead but not once did we need an ambulance. Once heroin came around that's when the ODs started for me, so when @nznity says he never has had an OD I think it's because of it being pharmaceutical grade,

But yeah I would never pay the silly prices some people do for oxy after having proper connections, knowing people with scripts, etc.

Soo, I went over the past 5 pages. If I didn't know any better I'd think bluelight was mostly benzo users, I wonder if that's true or if people are just more willing to talk openly about benzos. :p

Benzos are very frequently used by polydrug abusers and BL is full of those so it adds up 😂

Yeah I think so too, it's been over 2 weeks now, I quit from 30mg mirtazapine strait onto vallies

Yep, a script I start on 7.5mg then go up everytime it poops out on me and up to 30mg, then it's stimulating at doses higher than 30mg

I've used it many times for depression, anxiety and sleep, and when I wasn't depressed anymore and had stopped and was sleeping fine I needed them again for sleep at start of pandemic so went back on them

Funnily enough it's what she's gave me next to try now mirtazapine don't work, but I was on them once years ago and had a bad reaction, think the dose was to strong or because I was doing coke which interferes with meds anyway, I quit the pregabalin after 10 days, so now even though she's started me on a lower dose I'm to scared to take them

Yes well done honestly you're memory is summit else lol

I did try clonazepam last night 2 x 2mg helped me sleep through the night, it was lovely, but what with my past benzo addiction I don't want addicted to that

So I thought maybe use pregabalin to come off the clonazepam, I have 28 left and if I take them everynight I'll be feeling even worse in a few weeks, and I'll start taking them in the day too knowing me

Thanks so much you definitely understand what's happening to me, but on a lighter note I've lost so much weight as still not eating much at all, but need to see if I can get more fortisips, the only food I can face is my favourite sushi but it's expensive so only had it twice recently

Yeah I had a bad time on pregabalin too but I was on it at 300mg for a month or two. I think if use it only for sleep at low doses (50mg even) and only for one week it might help you. I don't know for sure, but clearly all the benzos are not helping much, and even though clonazepam did help, your concern about getting addicted again is very legitimate.

You also only have 28 pregabalin and you got 'em off your GP not a dealer so there's the element of having a limited supply that should help avoid any harmful behaviour with them. If the 28 you have are too high dose, you can also just ask your GP for a low dose only and say you only want it for a week or two and since they've already offered it to you I'm sure they'll oblige when a patient is literally asking for less drugs.

However regardless of said benefits I don't notice negatives that would make me want to stop taking the medication

It really works for me till legit 3 months in, stops helping my sleep and made me put on like 10 lbs

I tried it before for anxiety and sleep but had to stop as of its stimulating effects at 30mg even though I startrd on 15mg

Then I went on it at a lower dose for depression but I could sleep so knew it would mess my sleep up when I stopped but I was going throw PAWS (from quiting vallies and a slight K habit lol)

So I was so depressed and was really missing my ex who I was only with for 2 months, plus I was back with another ex who wouldn't let me do K, so I went on mirtazapine as it has had studies saying it helps with addiction and cravings, and it really lifted out of depression and stopped my cravings for a while, no joke look at the "mirtazapine in addiction" studies but I then came off it as I felt better but I dud start craving K while still on the mirtazapine, I didn't even want benzos which I'd been addicted to for years I just wanted K

And so last time I only went on it for sleep and it stopped helping that and I wanted to lose some weight I stopped it

I'm backwards I used tramadol to stop a heavy benzo addiction and it worked

So yeah I'm trying benzos to come off Mirtazapine because I've been here coming off benzos so many times, I know I can do it again, but that mirtazapine and its effects on the histamine receptor for sleep and hunger is crazy

Soo, I went over the past 5 pages. If I didn't know any better I'd think bluelight was mostly benzo users, I wonder if that's true or if people are just more willing to talk openly about benzos. :p
benzos are not for human consumption
imho ime iykwim

I presume what you're seeing is a psychological bias, and there's probably a name for it that I just don't know, but if you take a med and it just works for you with minimal side effects you won't go on a forum to post about it. But if a med is causing you a lot of problems and you are having trouble getting off it, you will post asking for support in that goal.

I say it's nasty stuff based on personal experience. It numbed me, made me suicidal, made me sleep for 12 hours, made a zombie, I might as well have been dead on that shit. So that's my memory of being on the crap. It was so bad I just wanted to stop taking it ASAP. I did a fast taper then literally threw the rest of what I had away and told my GP I am never taking this again.

The use of benzos by the OP who is trying to taper is problematic in my view because they're just boshing high doses and it's still not actually helping with their symptoms so I was discouraging benzo and z-drug use and suggesting alternatives to help get past the withdrawal.

As for my personal medication experience: I have never had good luck on any antidepressants, they made me suicidal and numb and tired and gave me brain zaps and were just overall horrible fucking things. I felt the same with those as you do with your benzos: I took them to avoid withdrawals. Same when they later put me on pregabalin, that was horrible to be on daily too, but if I skipped a dose I'd know about it because I'd get super anxious and start shaking and sweating and I felt like a smackhead needing a fix so I had to keep taking it anyway. In fact even when I was on oxy it didn't feel that bad just from skipping a single dose!

Clonazepam is my scripted benzo too but I'm scripted 4mg. I don't actually take 4mg because that's just stupid. But I took 1mg this morning and as soon as it kicked in I felt calm, relaxed, happy, ready for the day. It works for me very well. I also am pleasantly surprised that, unlike other benzos, I haven't developed a tolerance to the anxiolytic properties even after being on it for years. And I can still take just 1mg, sometimes even just 0.5mg, and it works for my GAD all day. I love it.

But yeah I would never pay the silly prices some people do for oxy after having proper connections, knowing people with scripts, etc.

Absolutely. I would go ahead just call it a psychological bias as well. Clear enough. ;)
I know exactly what you mean though. That phenomena is quite common. Unless someone really likes or really dislikes something they generally aren't going out of there way to mention it. You don't see to many people going out there way to say hey I had a 3 star experience! It's ones or fives. :\

Thanks for the reply BTW. As mentioned I was just curious as to others experience. I'm sorry to hear you had negative experiences with anti-depressant medication. I've had negative experiences with them as well. Mirtazapine being the exception though at 15mg I don't really see it as an AD. I take it for the effects I previously mentioned. I've also had a similar experience with pregabalin. I found the downsides to outweigh any potential upsides considering that the upsides were slim to non existent in my use case. It appears we've had quite similar experience in those regards in general though. I also was / am scripted clonazepam. I also was scripted absurd doses. In my case 6mg per day as opposed to 4 but either way; excessive. I did take the full 6 for a short period of time when I was heavy into opioids & such but once I got past certain things I've tapered down to the .25mg I take now. I've taken benzo's of some sort daily since I was a teenager. Thus my reasoning for continuing them. Seeing as it doesn't seem to affect me positively or negatively I continue to take the clonazepam rather than risking dealing with the issues that could arise if I were to continue to cut or discontinue after two decades of usage. I can take it daily for maintenance at the current dose & still be able to take it at a higher dose as needed which is how I like it. Technically I still have a script but in practice I don't. My Dr.'s records show that I am prescribed clonazepam by them but they don't actually write the script. I've no idea why they don't actually write that script but they know I have access to it without any real risk so I continue to obtain it myself. I have a very strange Dr. / patient relationship but I digress. :|

I tapered down quite some time ago but now that I'm at such low doses I can once again take it & have it work. You sound more like my wife in that for her clonazepam has remained consistently effective at the same doses for decades. In my case though I take .25mg at bedtime as mentioned I don't notice much of anything from it. Now if I take a higher dose even as little as .5mg I will notice the effects. I'm happy in that I can use it as needed & that it's effective when I do so. I've had a massive tolerance to benzo's at various points in my life but am happy that is no longer the case. It's been quite some time since I tapered down to low doses. The excessive doses (6mg & various other benzo usage) were when I younger. Before I start rambling on to much regarding the subject I'll bring it to a close. It's great to hear that it works well for you as well though. Thanks again for clarifying & satisfying my curiousity. :)

It really works for me till legit 3 months in, stops helping my sleep and made me put on like 10 lbs

I tried it before for anxiety and sleep but had to stop as of its stimulating effects at 30mg even though I startrd on 15mg

Then I went on it at a lower dose for depression but I could sleep so knew it would mess my sleep up when I stopped but I was going throw PAWS (from quiting vallies and a slight K habit lol)

So I was so depressed and was really missing my ex who I was only with for 2 months, plus I was back with another ex who wouldn't let me do K, so I went on mirtazapine as it has had studies saying it helps with addiction and cravings, and it really lifted out of depression and stopped my cravings for a while, no joke look at the "mirtazapine in addiction" studies but I then came off it as I felt better but I dud start craving K while still on the mirtazapine, I didn't even want benzos which I'd been addicted to for years I just wanted K

And so last time I only went on it for sleep and it stopped helping that and I wanted to lose some weight I stopped it

I'm backwards I used tramadol to stop a heavy benzo addiction and it worked

So yeah I'm trying benzos to come off Mirtazapine because I've been here coming off benzos so many times, I know I can do it again, but that mirtazapine and its effects on the histamine receptor for sleep and hunger is crazy

I see. I was started on a dose of 30 (or higher? I don't recall exactly but know it was high) & didn't like it at all. I had planned to discontinue it entirely but getting down to 15mg worked for me. I don't know that it has AD effects for me but I agree with you in that it's histamine related effects are very strong. That would be why I take it. I had insomnia most of my life & I love the fact that now I can just lay down & 99% of the time be right out. I take it as I'm getting into bed & within a few minutes I'm asleep. I've never noticed any "anti addiction" properties myself but it's quite possible. Opioids are my DOC. In terms of benzos I abused them when I was young & didn't really know much about substances. Once I got a bit older & became familiar with substances I generally avoided abusing benzos. Thanks for clarifying with your reply. The things I've seen posted regarding mirtazapine & such make sense now. I wish you the best with the process of coming off things. :)

You also only have 28 pregabalin and you got 'em off your GP not a dealer so there's the element of having a limited supply that should help avoid any harmful behaviour with them. If the 28 you have are too high dose, you can also just ask your GP for a low dose only and say you only want it for a week or two and since they've already offered it to you I'm sure they'll oblige when a patient is literally asking for less drugs.

She says start low and I can go up if it suits me

I can even open capsule and take half of the powder lol so don't need to ask her lot less of them

Just don't want to take pregabalin and is cause insomnia