• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Pics of your Stash

It is as others said very subjective. Personally temazepam is my favourite despite being less potent than diazepam. Nitrazepam is as potent as diazepam but knocks you fucking sideways. So benzos are just very subjective substances, people incorrectly assume potency is what makes a benzo "good" - not at all.

Bromazepam 6mg = diazepam 10mg according to the Ashton Manual. I find it pretty nice, like Xanax and Valium had a baby is always how I like to describe it. Hits hard and fast like Xanax but feels floaty and relaxing and warm like Valium.

Real nice benzo imo, take enough or have a low enough tolerance and you get real nice muscle relaxation too. And it mixes excellently with weed. Can also have you proper chatty this one.

Not as nice as temaz imo but still a nice solid benzo. The frogs love it apparently.

Agreed, that's why it's the one I'm scripted. It just treats GAD so well with minimal side effects.

OT added 60x alprazolam 1mg to my collection:

IR18Pa9.jpg
That description makes it sound right up my street, sadly have only seen it sold out fs so never had the chance to give it a go, love the come up of xanax and prefer the body of diazepam, it's why I love clonazepam cause I find it like that, whilst temazepam I need 30-40mg to start feeling anything, last time I had it I found 1 x 10mg temazepam mixed in with my grandads unused bottle of chlordiazepoxide, and felt so little but when younger my mate gave me 2 x 30mg ones and we're good

Nitrazapam and Diazepam is same on them comparison charts so I took 20mg on my first try of them an no way are they the same as I could take 120mg+ of diazepam and still type yet I've took just over half a 10mg this evening and I'm not that relaxed but I'm struggling to type, what the fuck causes this confusion and typing is so hard on nitrazapam when I'm fine on loads vallies or xanax?

I'm not buying more nitrazapam but it's all I have to sleep lol

This is what I'm saying those charts say one thing but the reality is very subjective. You can't really count on the charts to be accurate because it differs by individual.

And yeah I think most would agree nitrazepam hits you far harder than diazepam regardless haha.

That description makes it sound right up my street, sadly have only seen it sold out fs so never had the chance to give it a go, love the come up of xanax and prefer the body of diazepam, it's why I love clonazepam cause I find it like that, whilst temazepam I need 30-40mg to start feeling anything, last time I had it I found 1 x 10mg temazepam mixed in with my grandads unused bottle of chlordiazepoxide, and felt so little but when younger my mate gave me 2 x 30mg ones and we're good

It is proper nice stuff, rare to find for me too though so I stock up when I do hence my big stash a couple pages back. Temazepam is lovely but as you say you do need a high dose to get to where you wanna go.

M50srOc.jpg

just some 10mg diazepam and healthy stuff

I call this the "fuck alcohol I don't want to die" special

And yeah I think most would agree nitrazepam hits you far harder than diazepam regardless haha.

I'm awake after about 2 or 3 hour sleep WHY I thought it's long lasting, is it the mirtazapine that I was so used to thats so much stronger for sleep avd used to knock me out till it poops out on you or whst? I took another half nitrazapam at 2:30 it's now 4am and I trued to sleep and can't, I'm not relaxdd I'm anxious I can't typo evabd I'm almost crying

I've took 8 zopiclone before and been fine to types I even took 18 over the course of a day avd was typing away fine, I couldnt remember any messages I write but I still managed to type so it's not the hypnotics sude of nitrazapam

I'm crossing over to clonazepam if they come today fucksake I'm never going to be able to sleep unmedicsfed am I

Why am I anxious and crying wen I've took a benzo, sorry about typos

It's 48 hrs since I took my last opiate (oxy) can't sleep for shit - am giving in to one of these bad boys:

1mg xanax, got another 40 somewhere - but it feels like a such a WASTE to SLEEP THROUGH it. Anyone elae get like that with their benzos when using for sleep (or any drug - sleep's a waste innit, but love sleep). I wanna love every minute and stay awake but also sleep, it is a dilemma!

Lolssss ket Is so abundant here AND cheao. As fk
@nznity You also get ket vials! I'm so jealous. I really hate snorting that shit, but would 😍😍 love to try IV! I've done IN loads but does Is it feel different IV? What's the dosage like cause when I crushed my legs they gave it me and i just passed out.I'd love to try that.

Last edited:
And I ordered clonazepam funnily enough that's on my benzos to try list too
I see everyone mentioni clonazepam, I've never tried it. What's it got over xanax or diazepam?

I have almost 9 nitrazapam pills

Nitrazepam has a too longer half life than I could deal with. IIRC In the uk it's only recommended for sedating old people. I just wanted to sleep forever, only benzo I didnt get on with.

I recently bought this timed safe to keep some of my stash in to prevent me from taking stuff too much. Particularly opioids. If i keep opioids around ill take them pretty compulsively and windup having withdrawal.

It has a maximum of 10 days in one setting, but you can add more time as well. Time cannot be subtracted.

As you can see on the timer in about 3 hours im going to treat myself to some o-dsmt. It has been 10 days since i locked it in there.

Ive already tried to defeat the timer by taking the batteries out for a few hours hoping it would reset. That was after only 24 hours of it being locked. It didn't work. The goddamn box remembered how many days were left.

I also had a dream my girlfriend messed with it and accidentally added 10 more days and i was furious. Another night i had a dream i found an easy way to open it.

Whats funny is that im just as addicted to the drug whether or not its inside or outside of this box considering the amount of time ive spent fixating on it.

Not sure if i like this thing. Im sure if i had a 2 grams of crack and allowed myself to keep one gram and locked the other gram in this box it wouldn't take long till I'd break out a hammer.
i know im late ive been mia, good idea tho, I rember b4 I was a member someone on here got one of these it's not a bad idea

I see everyone mentioni clonazepam, I've never tried it. What's it got over xanax or diazepam?
Therapeutically speaking, clonazepam is the best benzo ever. It's like the heroin of benzos. Long half life, smooth comedown, relaxes your muscles so good, gets rid of anxiety. It's the gold standard of benzos and it's really potent. ALprazolam is too hypnotic, hits hard but only lasts a bit. you have to redose constantly when u use it. KInda like the hydromorphone of benzos haha, GOOD RUSH but short duration. Diazepam is my 2nd favourite benzo aswell butttt it lasts so long that leaves you groggy in the morning. that's the only downside from it, apart from that it's got everything that clonaz has

Ive been Rxed tizanidine i know it's not hardcore I had flexeril b4 that I don't take it all the time just if I need it or if I take with kratom still haven't found my sweet spot I don't expect to much does anyone have any opinion on tizanidine

Therapeutically speaking, clonazepam is the best benzo ever. It's like the heroin of benzos. Long half life, smooth comedown, relaxes your muscles so good, gets rid of anxiety. It's the gold standard of benzos and it's really potent. ALprazolam is too hypnotic, hits hard but only lasts a bit. you have to redose constantly when u use it. KInda like the hydromorphone of benzos haha, GOOD RUSH but short duration. Diazepam is my 2nd favourite benzo aswell butttt it lasts so long that leaves you groggy in the morning. that's the only downside from it, apart from that it's got everything that clonaz has
Thanks for that great explanation, I'll have to see what I can hunt down through my sources.

So basically like diazepam, but not groggy, ye? (which I have done a lot of)'
But I do like the xanax shortness so I can get it it out of my system quicker.

Thanks for that great explanation, I'll have to see what I can hunt down through my sources.

ehhhh diazepam is a bit different though, diazepam imo is the one with the best muscle relaxation, then it comes bromazepam in high doses and finally clonazepam. Clonazepam just gives you this really cool calm effect, like nothing matters. it's the best for anxiety and comedowns too. IDK every benzo is unique and trying to describe em is hard. kinda like trying to describe a flavour lol.

xanax is really the best "recreationally" speaking cause it's all bang bang bang, hits hard and quick. if you wanna getfucked up it's the best but for anxiety is not that good.

Don't know I've always wanted to try it and never found it till recently so we'll see if it arrives lol, and nitrazapam I'd not took till a week ago too lol another one I'd wanted to try, next is lorazapam as not tried them before either

Nitrazepam has a too longer half life than I could deal with. IIRC In the uk it's only recommended for sedating old people. I just wanted to sleep forever, only benzo I didnt get on with.

It wakes me up after 2 or 3 fucking hours I'm shattered

Someone once said on here that xanax is the crack of benzos as you need to re dose so often lol, one would just be working and I'd want more, but I'm not buying it again it's not sedating, I want monged out

So if clonazepam is the heroin of benzos @nznity I'm all over that shit, I'm going to be checking for the postman every time I hear a noise and he's not due for hours lol, my typing is getting better now but my fucking eyes are burning so tired eyes pouring drops in and rubbing them

Everyone's brain chemistry is different, look at you all saying nitrazapam knocks you out, it doesn't me, what's that about, I think I prefer valium for anxiety and sleep but I used to take alot, hence my addiction to vallies for years

But I'm still to try a few more different benzos till I can pick a favourite lol

Someone once said on here that xanax is the crack of benzos as you need to re dose so often lol, one would just be working and I'd want more, but I'm not buying it again it's not sedating, I want monged out

So if clonazepam is the heroin of benzos @nznity I'm all over that shit, I'm going to be checking for the postman every time I hear a noise and he's not due for hours lol, my typing is getting better now but my fucking eyes are burning so tired eyes pouring drops in and rubbing them

Everyone's brain chemistry is different, look at you all saying nitrazapam knocks you out, it doesn't me, what's that about, I think I prefer valium for anxiety and sleep but I used to take alot, hence my addiction to vallies for years

But I'm still to try a few more different benzos till I can pick a favourite lol
if you like valium, you're gonna LOVE clonazepam.