• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Pics of your Stash

man, who needs heroin when you got 100% pure morphine, it's practically the same thing, even better than street heroin. lols

H definitely is a more pleasurable experience than morphine would be the general consensus as far as I know. This would be for the rush. As to the best of my knowledge the general consensus H has a better rush than morphine. Considering as you mentioned they end up being the same drug the rush would be the main difference outside of potency. However the problem being that very few people get pure H. :\

They get as has been mentioned street H. So I would have to agree with you nznity. H is great but in your situation I can definitely see how vials would be preferable. In practice vials would be preferable to street H in most cases in most countries IMHO. Now if it was down to pure H vs pure M it's a different matter. Regardless I'm jealous as I don't have either. ;)

H definitely is a more pleasurable experience than morphine would be the general consensus as far as I know. This would be for the rush. As to the best of my knowledge the general consensus H has a better rush than morphine. Considering as you mentioned they end up being the same drug the rush would be the main difference outside of potency. However the problem being that very few people get pure H. :\

They get as has been mentioned street H. So I would have to agree with you nznity. H is great but in your situation I can definitely see how vials would be preferable. In practice vials would be preferable to street H in most cases in most countries IMHO. Now if it was down to pure H vs pure M it's a different matter. Regardless I'm jealous as I don't have either. ;)
If Diamorphine vials were more prevalent there would not be so many overdoses, in the same way nznity says he's not OD'D I believe that's down to the fact he knows the dose quality etc and doesn't have to just shoot it and find out mentality that h users have to have

Nope, I've got 9 of my nitrazapam left to confusing for me to want, not buying them again lol ticked them off my "pill want list" though
FF, nitraz Is too strong u shudnt he fooling aeoud with that. U Need a mellow long lasting benzo. Clonazepam would b Ur best option tbh :)

If Diamorphine vials were more prevalent there would not be so many overdoses, in the same way nznity says he's not OD'D I believe that's down to the fact he knows the dose quality etc and doesn't have to just shoot it and find out mentality that h users have to have
Indeed Man, always same quality, same dosage, purity. Its Pharma stuff, best u can get the rush Is amazing always. Almost 0 rizk to get N infection. Diamorphine should be sold legally imo.in a perfect World...coming soon if god wants.

FF, nitraz Is too strong u shudnt he fooling aeoud with that. U Need a mellow long lasting benzo. Clonazepam would b Ur best option tbh :)
It's a knock out benzo, glad I only had 10 of em when I got em because I couldn't handle being on those everyday, your right with clonazepam tho for FF, think that's suit her perfect, clonazepam always makes me very friendly n chatty n relaxed

It's a knock out benzo, glad I only had 10 of em when I got em because I couldn't handle being on those everyday, your right with clonazepam tho for FF, think that's suit her perfect, clonazepam always makes me very friendly n chatty n relaxed
I've Taken 45mg of bromazepam today.although I'm relaxed as fuck. Therapeutically speaking nothing beats Rivotril/klonopin for GAD. Best benzo ever.

I've Taken 45mg of bromazepam today.although I'm relaxed as fuck. Therapeutically speaking nothing beats Rivotril/klonopin for GAD. Best benzo ever.
I woke up this morning and had a edible hangover, still stoned from night before lol
Had a diaz, 2 x 2mg promethazine to help me sleep and a small iv shot of ket, didn't do a lot after the khole I had the other night
O Bromazepam, where art thou lol

I woke up this morning and had a edible hangover, still stoned from night before lol
Had a diaz, 2 x 2mg promethazine to help me sleep and a small iv shot of ket, didn't do a lot after the khole I had the other night
O Bromazepam, where art thou lol
I dont get the last part m8, where art Thou? Haha

@matt<3ketamine makes me sad that i can buy it otc. She has to do magic tricks to get it :(
We all gotta do magic tricks sadly, think both me n her wuld love them ket vials too haha, might have to visit Lima sometime, heard it's got some good drugs, can't remember where I heard that 😉 haha

I dont get the last part m8, where art Thou? Haha
I meant it's missing, I can't obtain it, where is it kinda thing lol

We all gotta do magic tricks sadly, think both me n her wuld love them ket vials too haha, might have to visit Lima sometime, heard it's got some good drugs, can't remember where I heard that 😉 haha

Look all the clonaz I've been buying otc just this past month. I can go to the chemist AND just buy 1-2 clonaz 2mg pills. I got 5 bromaz left AND those are 2 empty vials of k
U can see an a.poule of morphine too.
Love miii country Man.

Prolly Heard that from me? Lolssss ket Is so abundant here AND cheao. As fk

FF, nitraz Is too strong u shudnt he fooling aeoud with that. U Need a mellow long lasting benzo. Clonazepam would b Ur best option tbh

Tell me about it, I didn't know they confused you like that when I bought them it was one on my benzos to try list, I only took a 3rd last night

And I ordered clonazepam funnily enough that's on my benzos to try list too

But because I don't want to much groggy and confusing I'm sick as fuck see I have almost 9 nitrazapam pills and won't take them apart from a spec of a pill last night for my insomnia as that's how much I can't take the confusion lol, it's not being able to type as I need to be messaging to get me through this, and everyone here on Bluelight are helping me more than they know, so I need to be able to type lol

I bought fucking 20 lol as I thought they sound wicked as I'll only want more when the ten run out lol, now I don't even want them lol

Where on the benzo scale would you place bromazepam? It and lorazepam are the two last benzos I've wanted to try, favourite is nitrazepam, what would yours be?

It is as others said very subjective. Personally temazepam is my favourite despite being less potent than diazepam. Nitrazepam is as potent as diazepam but knocks you fucking sideways. So benzos are just very subjective substances, people incorrectly assume potency is what makes a benzo "good" - not at all.

Bromazepam 6mg = diazepam 10mg according to the Ashton Manual. I find it pretty nice, like Xanax and Valium had a baby is always how I like to describe it. Hits hard and fast like Xanax but feels floaty and relaxing and warm like Valium.

Real nice benzo imo, take enough or have a low enough tolerance and you get real nice muscle relaxation too. And it mixes excellently with weed. Can also have you proper chatty this one.

Not as nice as temaz imo but still a nice solid benzo. The frogs love it apparently.

Therapeutically speaking nothing beats Rivotril/klonopin for GAD.

Agreed, that's why it's the one I'm scripted. It just treats GAD so well with minimal side effects.

OT added 60x alprazolam 1mg to my collection:

IR18Pa9.jpg

Clonazepam, bromazepam, and diazepam are my holy trinity. No other benzo comes close for me. Not only do they treat my anxiety the best, but they have great euphoria, muscle relaxation, and also just make me a joy to be around (which is not a quality I'm known for lol). Xanax just makes me a psychopath and lorazepam does fuck all. Etizolam isn't bad, but I'd prefer something longer lasting.

Nitrazepam is as potent as diazepam but knocks you fucking sideways. So benzos are just very subjective substances, people incorrectly assume potency is what makes a benzo "good" - not at all

Nitrazapam and Diazepam is same on them comparison charts so I took 20mg on my first try of them an no way are they the same as I could take 120mg+ of diazepam and still type yet I've took just over half a 10mg this evening and I'm not that relaxed but I'm struggling to type, what the fuck causes this confusion and typing is so hard on nitrazapam when I'm fine on loads vallies or xanax?

I'm not buying more nitrazapam but it's all I have to sleep lol