• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Pics of your Stash

The chocolates are super strong, about 150mg a piece, had me n my fella in fucking stitches past 2 days, the Iranian loghman diazepam are brilliant too, was a bit dissapointed with the stoner patch kids, really need two or 3 but you only get 6 in a pack

omg i wish i could have some bensedin right now. Diazepam justk kicks asss. ALthough I'm on 450mg pregabalin and 20mg morphine(IV) atm. but i wouldn't mind enhancing my high adding tad bit of diazepam XD

omg i wish i could have some bensedin right now. Diazepam justk kicks asss. ALthough I'm on 450mg pregabalin and 20mg morphine(IV) atm. but i wouldn't mind enhancing my high adding tad bit of diazepam XD
The bensedin are always reliable, never heard of a bad one
Never enjoyed pregab myself, just didnt enjoy the buzz, was like my body was drunk but head is completely sober but it's massive where I'm from

i used to mix in a syringe 3ML of morphine /60MG) and 10mg of midazolam 2ML fuck me those rushes were godlike. and SUPER CLEAN
Ohhhh that sounds beautiful, every overdose I've had tho has been benzos and heroin tho, all 15 of them fs

The bensedin are always reliable, never heard of a bad one
Never enjoyed pregab myself, just didnt enjoy the buzz, was like my body was drunk but head is completely sober but it's massive where I'm from

i've seen that documentary haha lol, That guy would get stabbed/jumped in my country for the simple fact that he's a cunt and thinks he's badass snorting lyrica lol. Anyway lyrica is more like a potentiator not a cool drug per se BUT when it kicks in good it obliterates anxiety so good.

Ohhhh that sounds beautiful, every overdose I've had tho has been benzos and heroin tho, all 15 of them fs
i've prolly shot up morphine like 3000 times and never EVER OD'd because since i use pharma stuff i know how much i'm doing.

i've seen that documentary haha lol, That guy would get stabbed/jumped in my country for the simple fact that he's a cunt and thinks he's badass snorting lyrica lol. Anyway lyrica is more like a potentiator not a cool drug per se BUT when it kicks in good it obliterates anxiety so good.
Haha as you hear in the documentary the paramilitaries were at him for growing weed and they go kneecap cunts left and right, man the amount of people I've seen snort pregab or xanax and wen you tell them that it's a waste you get fuckin looked at like your calling them a stupid, which I am but not directly lol

Haha as you hear in the documentary the paramilitaries were at him for growing weed and they go kneecap cunts left and right, man the amount of people I've seen snort pregab or xanax and wen you tell them that it's a waste you get fuckin looked at like your calling them a stupid, which I am but not directly lol
hahahahhahahahahha. well they don't know shit about pharmacology, bioavailability, water solubility so i don't blame em....but they're stupid in the end haha.

i've prolly shot up morphine like 3000 times and never EVER OD'd because since i use pharma stuff i know how much i'm doing.
That's the problem with heroin now, since it isn't from vials anymore it's so much easier to overdo it
I see all your coke posts but what is the h scene really like in Lima? Expensive? Frowned upon?

That's the problem with heroin now, since it isn't from vials anymore it's so much easier to overdo it
I see all your coke posts but what is the h scene really like in Lima? Expensive? Frowned upon?
there's no heroin here and barely few ppl inject. The only ones who inject they do ketamine vials. And i've only met a few ppl thati can count with my fingers that do morphine like me.

I'm probably the most hardcore IV user in lima forrea LOL. oh yeah some ppl inject coke aswell but it's very rare too.

• Haha
Reactions: R3K
if i had to take a pic of my stash it will be an empty tin with a few scattered pills :( need to go stock up this weekend

but i still have enough weed for end of days :ROFLMAO:

there's no heroin here and barely few ppl inject. The only ones who inject they do ketamine vials. And i've only met a few ppl thati can count with my fingers that do morphine like me.
You should maybe start growing some poppies there haha crazy it's swimming in coke but barely any heroin, you'd think it'd be much bigger, suppose morphine is good enough, I'd love some ket vials, used to get em when I was younger before I'd use a needle so would love to try them now

You should maybe start growing some poppies there haha crazy it's swimming in coke but barely any heroin, you'd think it'd be much bigger, suppose morphine is good enough, I'd love some ket vials, used to get em when I was younger before I'd use a needle so would love to try them now
man, who needs heroin when you got 100% pure morphine, it's practically the same thing, even better than street heroin. lols

man, who needs heroin when you got 100% pure morphine, it's practically the same thing, even better than street heroin. lols
Don't know man, had much stronger hits from heroin than morphine, whenever I've had morphine it's never beaten heroin in my opinion

those vials are so aboundant and cheap here LOL, around 6 US bockzzzz each but i don't like K that much haha. I justlove my otc pregab,pentin,lorazepam,diazepam,clonazepam,bromazolam and finally alprazolam. shit i just nodded for a good 2 mins XD