Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
  • Drug Culture Moderator: Cream Gravy?
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Pics of your Stash

nznity

Bluelighter
I think it works good for some people but others think it's rubbish, I heard on high doses your body is fucked but you mind is clear, sounds crap, it made my anxiety go on prescribed doses but also I couldn't sit still I needed to do stuff, couldn't relax like I was hyper

Its a brain chemistry thing, what some love others barely feel it
Gabapentinoids are a very subtle high, indeed they make you feel maniac/hyper i think I've grown a fond love to these type of drugs cause my brain associates them with relief from opiate withdrawal. 2 months ago i was taking 1.5-2gr of gabapentin everyday AND It Made the wds so Easy to overcome. They are great potentiators as well but on their own they arent that good tbh. I still like em, cheap AND always readily available.

Flower Fairy

Bluelighter
Oh you can buy THC nerd rope sweets?

Why hasn't the actual nerd sweet brand sued lol?

I accidentally snorted a nerd, I racked up a line at the cinema and pretended to snort it but a nerd went up my nose and down my throat

Lawless9999

Greenlighter
Well if ive done this correct this is my current opiate stash all prescription prescribed for me apart frm the oramorph i have another bottle of this too i pay £10 for 300ml sealed botttle
And the red 60mg oxy XR they cost £10-£15 per pill. But I understand in the states they sell for a dollor a mg is that right? If so thats crazy 🤷🏽‍♂️
Here goes ....Stash

NewbeOR

Greenlighter
Show me some oxycodone so I can pretend they are mine. Or fet. Just need the release.

Flower Fairy

Bluelighter
Here's todays stash

I've wanted to try nitrazepam for so long and finally found some, although they're not as strong as I expected, took 20mg so far around 9am and 11am and a 10mg vallie when I woke up at 3:45am, still it's cool to try a new benzo lol

Flower Fairy

Bluelighter
Scrap my last comment these nitrazapam are much better than I thought now both have kicked in, I keep fucking up posts and tests etc

And I just fed my cat and instead of putting his bowl of water and cat biscuits down for him to eat I put the closed tub of cat biscuits down instead lol

I noticed strait away when he gave a funny look, I'm not sleepy just relaxed cba to move, see this is what I wanted from a benzo not a Xanax high lol

Flower Fairy

Bluelighter
I went out and was stumbling around slightly like I was drunk, I had to ask the pharmacist if I can sit on he floor while I waited for my script (chairs removed because of the coronavirus)

Was that the nitrazapam yeah or was it because I took 10mg valium before my nitrazapam arrived? I think it was just the nitrazapam they're so good for my anxiety

dopamimetic

Moderator: N&PD
Staff member
Valium + nitrazepam will add to each other, and with the GABAergics it's often a thin line between anxiolysis and drunken like behavior, which is why I don't like them ... at the moment I'd pay for one but they aren't euphoric at all. Had some blackouts from just 1mg of lorazepam and a few beers, long ago.

Is nitrazepam different than e.g. lorazepam, maybe more anxiolytic and less sedating?

nznity

Bluelighter
isn't nitrazepam a diazepam metabolite? I know for sure Temazepam is one. Is nitrazepam another one aswell?

Flower Fairy

Bluelighter
isn't nitrazepam a diazepam metabolite? I know for sure Temazepam is one. Is nitrazepam another one aswell?
I want to know too, temazapam is I think, but nitrazapam is a sedating benzo hypnotic or something I can't remember as they make you confused and forgertfull, but someone wrote a good discripsion on here today about it, I've just took one to see how it helps sleep, it definitely helpd my anxiety though