• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Pics of your Stash

Bout a quarter of dove hard on back of toilet... shit was nice... at work.:eek: Never do that it was a trip... lol
5YPLwXs.jpg

27IwFPY.jpg

picked up a few apls

I'm hoping to get bumped up
Shit i want my blue bars but $ is on hold because OF THIS FUCKIN CORONA BS!
Need to get license straight and purchase a whip but hells fuckin no i gotta wait til the end of the world....
I'll work it out and when I do imma get 90
just gotta remember im on the outside of a taper ATM

I didn't know it did :oops: I only ever take dexamp IRs these days, I hate the XRs. So essentially, I think I just hate any stimulant that lasts more than 8 hours.

Yeah I didn't know that either when I took them and didn't like them much. IR or nothin. Weirdly I think I like a little L amp also.

I need to take like 200mg but it feels closer to meth to me than adderall does simply because it's cleaner, IMO. No levo.

Got two more johnnies for some reason. Free so i'll take it.

HoW do I upload pics again I'm clicking the pic and link icon but it will only let me link a url theirs no option to use my own files like before it's just... Disappeared?

I need to take like 200mg but it feels closer to meth to me than adderall does simply because it's cleaner, IMO. No levo.

Got two more johnnies for some reason. Free so i'll take it.
don't do meth man.. It's bad for your body just do heroin at least if you have a good unlimited supply your teeth won't fall out in serious btw they are both addictive but heroin especially in times like these is what we all need

Heroin makes me throw up.

I gave it an honest try.

I don't like downers. I'm "down" as it is, very little anxiety.

That said, my favorite was a goofball, though. (meth + heroin).

Anyway, we probably shouldn't be glorifying drugs or recommending people try hard drugs. Heh.

Quite a few grams of Kadian brand morphine and a couple hundred roche valiums, haven't taken a benzo in a year though and the morphine I only use for my taper which is 90% complete.

The Morphine
DLLBwJU.jpg

Just a closeup
quwj6ww.jpg

Valiums, and a few xanax
AjlNd3r.jpg

Quite a few grams of Kadian brand morphine and a couple hundred roche valiums, haven't taken a benzo in a year though and the morphine I only use for my taper which is 90% complete.

The Morphine
DLLBwJU.jpg

Just a closeup
quwj6ww.jpg

Valiums, and a few xanax
AjlNd3r.jpg
Mannnn... I have a much broader collection, but my current taste in drugs makes me very, VERY jealous of that!

032a07058cfcd99abbd024522e768068af6ed9ad.jpg

been looking for these bitches all week. i know how i'm spending lockdown. :'')

(not pictured: two bottles of vodka, an eighth of bud, some ice, and a shit ton of dxm that i probably won't touch)

They are fake as fuck. Be careful...