Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
  • Drug Culture Moderator: Cream Gravy?
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Pics of your Stash

schizopath

Bluelighter
Siis joo kylhän sitä teki aikoinaan ku silk road 1 tuli tilattuu saksasta aika kovalla putsii amfetamiinii mut vaik sillon tuli vielä laillisesti og monkey dust eli mdpv... Ku tuli jokusen kerran nähtyy frendi aikas vitun kovissa mdpv övereis 2 viikkoo valvoneena ja vittu tykki sil laukes etc 😅😅😅😅😅Mut ei sä tarkotat varmaa sitä Treen kultalusikka suus syntynyttä Hiihtopipo päätä, mut tää on pienemmän asiakaskunnan omaava "rappiotubettaja"
Tuli lissää 0.35g
DSC_0014 (3).JPG

speedfreak999

Bluelighter

later, one of these will be very useful
well you see the problem is I can't get fentanyl on the clearnet
If I would that mind so that fentanyl would be recreational opioid but it's just like methadone, no euphoric at all.... I pay these country prizes if I want something euphoric buzz with opioids... Fentanyl is good only IMHO to treat terminal phaze cancer and as sleeping before put to sleep, anesthetic

nznity

Bluelighter
If I would that mind so that fentanyl would be recreational opioid but it's just like methadone, no euphoric at all.... I pay these country prizes if I want something euphoric buzz with opioids... Fentanyl is good only IMHO to treat terminal phaze cancer and as sleeping before put to sleep, anesthetic
I have access to pharma grade fentanyl and sometimes I combine it with morphine, adds a nice kick to the rush. Makes you insta nod aswell with a huge dose, damn u just triggered me 😂

ComfortablyNumb95

Bluelight Crew
I've never tried fentanyl but i disagree on the methadone, yeah it's not super euphoric or anything but 100mg give me a very pleasant, long lasting buzz.

But that's besides the point anyway, what i mean is that I'm not gonna find cheap, pure opioids IRL so RCs are great even if theoretically there are better opioids that exist on the planet, because i wouldn't be able to get them even if i wanted to.

devilsgospel

Bluelight Crew
I've never tried fentanyl but i disagree on the methadone, yeah it's not super euphoric or anything but 100mg give me a very pleasant, long lasting buzz.

But that's besides the point anyway, what i mean is that I'm not gonna find cheap, pure opioids IRL so RCs are great even if theoretically there are better opioids that exist on the planet, because i wouldn't be able to get them even if i wanted to.
I really like methadone, but 9/10 times I get way too fucked up on it, throw up, and pass out lol. Only drug that can do shit like that to me. Fentanyl on the other hand is really good to me. I'd describe pure fentanyl as an oxy-like high, chewing a 75mcg patch is heavenly.

Ganjcat

Bluelighter
I really like methadone, but 9/10 times I get way too fucked up on it, throw up, and pass out lol. Only drug that can do shit like that to me. Fentanyl on the other hand is really good to me. I'd describe pure fentanyl as an oxy-like high, chewing a 75mcg patch is heavenly.
I tried methadone other day first hour thought I hadnt taken much then boom tried raising my leg and it felt so good to raise which is how I know I am fucked up then just layed their with awesome body high

devilsgospel

Bluelight Crew
I tried methadone other day first hour thought I hadnt taken much then boom tried raising my leg and it felt so good to raise which is how I know I am fucked up then just layed their with awesome body high
It doesn't kick in for like 3 hours when I take it and I somehow forget that each time and take way too much lol.

Last time I ate 2 40mg wafers thinking the first one didn't kick in. Boy did I fuck that up.

sewerslide.666mg

Bluelighter
back b4 fet was in most heroin now adayz.
I sold my car for a few hundred and a stack of fet patches , I also use to chew them, I didn't like the idea if sticking it on i didn't want to od, sounds dumb but it was fun...

negrogesic

Moderator: BDD, OD
Staff member
Methadone is a very good drug, especially if you arent addicted to it. Perhaps my favorite overall. Id choose it over anything unless youre talking about drugs for IV administration (which i don't do anymore anyhow). Years ago i was on 380mg a day so youd think id be sick of it. Havent had it in probably 6 years though.

Xorkoth

Administrator: PD, TR, TDS, P&S
Staff member
I have only done methadone once, a long time ago before I ever did anything but 1 or 2 5mg vicodins. But I'll tell you what, I really enjoy buprenorphine. From what I understand, methadone is way more full-on opiate.

Cosmic Charlie

Moderator: NSADD, PD
Staff member
i have yet to try it, it's supposed to be a bit worse and shorter lasting, but it was very cheap so whatever.
Here that pieperidylthiambutene is extremely caustic and not worthwhile. Dead in the water from what my friends on another Opioid related sub-forum say.

I'd avoid it honestly, be safe friend eat the O-DSMT :)

ComfortablyNumb95

Bluelight Crew
Here that pieperidylthiambutene is extremely caustic and not worthwhile. Dead in the water from what my friends on another Opioid related sub-forum say.

I'd avoid it honestly, be safe friend eat the O-DSMT :)
I tried 25mg and it didn't do anything, added 50mg a while after and nothing still. I'm gonna try like 200mg but yeah from what I've read it's garbage so I'm not expecting much. Thanks for the warning my dude

madness00

Moderator: NMI, MH, CD
Staff member
It's been a while since posting in my own thread. Let the after probation stash commence with 21 20mg IR Adderall, tested on two friends and they check out:

Attachments

madness00

Moderator: NMI, MH, CD
Staff member
Just added 2 rocks of crack to my stash but the picture didn't come out well.

And getting 15 more addies tonight.

Will keep y'all updated.

This stash will only grow until june til i nom it all.

devilsgospel

Bluelight Crew
I'm trying to do the same thing and build an end of probation stash, but I'm waiting until I get back to Chicago. It shall include DMT, nitrous, oxycodone, clonazepam, and legal weed. Should be realistic based on who I know around those parts.