• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Pics of your Stash

"I don't want no liquor cuz I been drinking that dirty."
-Future

muOg5cZ.jpg

This is the best codeine linctus you can get too imo. The Care+ sugar free. Nothing in there that makes you sick when you drink too much... well unless you're sensitive to codeine itself, but I mean no sugar and no sorbitol etc. Of course the downside of that is I go through a bottle in two days.

Been lucky to get two bottles this week and tomorrow I'm gonna have a go at brewing up some poppy tea for the first time in a while, hoping it'll knock my socks off like Oramorph tends to. My tolerance is currently low enough I still get high on codeine so yeah should be nice if the pods are quality.

Now gonna watch more Umbrella Academy started binging it on Netflix the other day and it is sick.

"I don't want no liquor cuz I been drinking that dirty."
-Future

muOg5cZ.jpg

This is the best codeine linctus you can get too imo. The Care+ sugar free. Nothing in there that makes you sick when you drink too much... well unless you're sensitive to codeine itself, but I mean no sugar and no sorbitol etc. Of course the downside of that is I go through a bottle in two days.

Been lucky to get two bottles this week and tomorrow I'm gonna have a go at brewing up some poppy tea for the first time in a while, hoping it'll knock my socks off like Oramorph tends to. My tolerance is currently low enough I still get high on codeine so yeah should be nice if the pods are quality.

Now gonna watch more Umbrella Academy started binging it on Netflix the other day and it is sick.

How much do you use per dose?

At 600mg a bottle id probably drink a whole one or maybe even two (though i technically have no tolerance i used to abuse such high doses i have high standard of what feeling high feels like). I suppose one bottle would be equivalent to 90mg MED (morphine equivalent dose) or so.

If these were available here they would probably haunt me a bit. Its funny, we can buy all kinds of firearms, but not a bottle of codeine syrup, no wonder why we are so violent.

Last edited:
I would have not a complaint in the world if I could walk to the corner store and buy a bottle of that ^ Unfortunately this is the US so my only choices are liquor from the store or heroin from the trap.

@Wilson Wilson What are the restrictions on codeine there? I imagine they don't let you buy every bottle in the store in one go.

In my youth we used to buy Care Gees linctus. It was around £2 a bottle and contained opium tincture I believe at 0.083mg in 5ml,the bottle was 200ml.

I'm not sure if you can get it anymore. Too many people caught on. We used to get high as a kite drinking a bottle of that.

In my youth we used to buy Care Gees linctus. It was around £2 a bottle and contained opium tincture I believe at 0.083mg in 5ml,the bottle was 200ml.

I'm not sure if you can get it anymore. Too many people caught on. We used to get high as a kite drinking a bottle of that.
Haha Gee's was the Bee's Knees back in the day tho. Got a bottle a week before the pharmacy stopped selling it.
Never managed to get codeine linctus though, despite asking politely at many pharmacies back when I used to use codeine and dhc regularly. Helpful pharmacy staff even looked through books to order it in but I assume the pharmacist told them to fuck off. I dont look like a junkie either, although my age may have been a red flag.
Used to get by on buying dhc scripts and dhc continus 120mg from online pharms.
Now I'm on the old liquid handcuffs. Meh.

Agree with a lot of people that bupe is an incredibly euphoric opioid when tolerance is low and you dose below 2mg. Really good, better than smoking H even.

How much do you use per dose?

At 600mg a bottle id probably drink a whole one or maybe even two (though i technically have no tolerance i used to abuse such high doses i have high standard of what feeling high feels like). I suppose one bottle would be equivalent to 90mg MED (morphine equivalent dose) or so.

If these were available here they would probably haunt me a bit. Its funny, we can buy all kinds of firearms, but not a bottle of codeine syrup, no wonder why we are so violent.

I tend to use between 150-300mg depending on my mood, what other drugs I'm on, how high I'm tryna get, how functional I need to be, etc.

It's pretty crazy to me but even though I came off an oxy habit (dose anywhere between 160-320mg daily) a few months ago my tolerance is already so low I can easily get a nice warm high from codeine especially with benzos thrown in. Nothing like what I get from dihydrocodeine (that stuff is proper nice) but still, nice mild codeine high, feels happy and warm.

And yeah if the US treated codeine like you treat guns you'd be a lot more chill 😂

I would have not a complaint in the world if I could walk to the corner store and buy a bottle of that ^ Unfortunately this is the US so my only choices are liquor from the store or heroin from the trap.

@Wilson Wilson What are the restrictions on codeine there? I imagine they don't let you buy every bottle in the store in one go.

You can only buy one bottle at a time and you need to be 18+.

It used to be much easier to get than it is now. Not long ago I'd pop into all the local pharmacies and come back with four bottles in a day.

Since the teens found out about it and started flexing it on social media because "look I'm drinking lean like the rappers!" it's become a lot harder to get.

I really hope once the hype dies down it becomes a regular OTC cough medicine again, this whole "lean" thing is after all just a fad, but who knows?

Gee's linctus sadly seems to be dead, not because of the opium necessarily, but because the other ingredients were mildly poisonous and the effects clashed with each other and it's not something that'd be approved in medicine today. Squill plant extract, for example, actually increased coughing and mucus. It was basically laudanum lite though, real cool stuff.

You can still get J Collis Browne's Mixture pretty easily though. Contains 1mg/1ml morphine which is 20mg morphine in the whole bottle but since they're tiny little 20ml bottles I would down 'em like a shot. Used to down a couple of those with my codeine linctus a few years ago, pharmacy down the road was happy to sell me multiple bottles of the stuff at a time.

Morphine and kaolin is another one, just wait for the morphine to separate in the bottle then use an oral syringe to get the morphine out since the morphine naturally separates and rises to the top. Still readily available OTC.

I'm honestly surprised the morphine containing medicines are still available OTC but there ya go. Of course trying to get high from tiny concentrations of morphine in cough syrup is much less efficient than buying totally legal "decorative" poppy heads and decorating your gob with their chopped up gooey insides.

The codeine linctus is pretty worth it, assuming you have a low enough opiate tolerance to enjoy codeine, because it actually is a very reasonable concentration. At 15mg/5ml it's actually stronger than the US prescription codeine syrup which is 10mg/5ml.

I'm so jealous man, you guys get all kinda morphine type goodies. My tolerance would be interesting to contend with, might take a few different pharmacy trips but I'd make it work. I'll be sure to come clean out your pharmacies on my UK adventure I have planned for the future.

The one time I got codeine promethazine syrup here was a good time, but it's not as plentiful here due to the same lean craze. They stamped that out a few years ago after fuckin Lil Wayne damn near killed himself on it (how do you even do that come on die on some real shit).

I personally prefer buprenorphine over most every other opiate these days. When I was younger and wanted to be absolutely fucked off my rocker IV heroin was the deal. These days I’ve got too many responsibilities and just want to feel good/normal.

Buprenorphine gives this energizing mildly euphoric experience that makes work a breeze. Absolutely love the stuff..

Sadly though I find I get the best effects from brand name Suboxone and lately everyone’s getting switched to generics which don’t do me as well.

Buprenorphine is like no other opiate and is unique. It’s my favorite, and yea IV morphine is good but one day you gotta wake up from the nod and do life.

-GC

Yeah the effect of IV bupe is essentially the same as the effects from heroin IMO. No rush, but the overall feeling is more-or-less indistinguishable from the "plateau" stage of a heroin high. It's a strong narcotic too so you only have to use a very small amount.

Kind of a "dirty high", though. It induces feelings of nausea more than some other opioids IMO/IME. It's stimulating in a weird way and seems to last forever, too...like I'll take bupe one day, then I'll wake up the next day (after a couple hours of sleep) with a head that still feels all messed up and cloudy. It's like if heroin and meth had a baby and drank during the pregnancy, that's buprenorphine lol. Still fun though!

I'm so jealous man, you guys get all kinda morphine type goodies.

Haha yeah man, we also have Oramorph which is 10mg/5ml morphine solution. That's prescription only but it's somehow not controlled. As a result GPs are often lax about scripting it even though it's literally a bottle of pure morphine liquid. No "opiate epidemic" over here!

They stamped that out a few years ago after fuckin Lil Wayne damn near killed himself on it (how do you even do that come on die on some real shit).

For real though! I saw that at the time, iirc he had seizures which suggests he OD'd more on the promethazine than the codeine. It's always the stuff they mix with codeine that is more dangerous than the codeine itself. Like over here you can easily get codeine and paracetamol pills OTC and people end up harming themselves more by taking excessive amounts of paracetamol than from the actual codeine.

That's why codeine linctus is pretty much the best thing you can get OTC. Unlike the morphine products it's actually a usable concentration, and it has nothing else mixed with it unlike other OTC codeine products.

I have tried mixing promethazine with codeine (promethazine tablets are OTC here) just to see what all the hype is about but found that the heavy sedation from the promethazine killed the codeine buzz. Personally I far prefer "clean" codeine.

As for Lil Wayne it looks like he may very well die from some real shit if his latest tracks are to be believed...

At 600mg a bottle id probably drink a whole one or maybe even two

I am curious about this, do you not get a ceiling effect on codeine? I find that doses over 300mg don't add anything to the high but just make me more itchy and waste my drugs. That's why the max I'll do is half a bottle in a day.

jSe7OpY.jpg

I call this piece "The Beauty of the Poppy."

YMO9MYb.jpg

Poppy pod tea is fucking luuuuuush. Got a proper nod on. Warm body high. Lovely calm mindset. Feels just like morphine but with an extra kick from all those lovely alkaloids.

I like pods myself too. Its a good drug. I used to grind them in a coffee grinder then put it in to a large stove top espresso maker to be a monstrously bitter brew, i grew to savor the intensely bitter flavor like an espresso, i loved that vile stuff. I use even keep a log with samples of the grinds and tasting notes with a four plus ++++ bitter rating system. I even took a pinch or the grinds from each batch and tape it to paper along with the ratings (so i could ostensibly taste that sample later for comparison?). Who knows what the fuck i thought i was doing in the process, but i found this log years later when i was moving, and tasted a few of those samples, some tasting deliciously bitter (ie, morphine). If i had any foresight i wouldnt have taped 200 samples to a notebook, i would have left a single bag of grinds for my future self to enjoy, licking all the grinds off the tape to get high wasnt an option, and after a poignant moment with them after their rediscovery i tossed it...

Last edited:
Everytime I have a stash worth posting in this thread i forget. I had 2 different types of "heroin" one was powder (more fent actually) and a couple grams of tar, a ball of beautiful shards of crystal meth, 10 green bars, some killer bud, and a cheeseburger.

2 days later and whats left isnt evdn worthy of a photo.

If purchased and redistributed correctly all comes back to a price tag of 0$. Gotta love free drugs