• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Pics of your Stash

I look at my collection as an obsession/prepper style thing. I always assume I won't be able to get any more of a drug once I buy it once, so I always buy the max amount I can every time. Many times I've lost connections so the logic seems sound.

I also just love collecting though. Stamps and coins as a kid, drugs, vinyl, and movies as an adult. Oh and old school video game gear, collect that too. I want to collect a classic car. My Miata is only 5 years from being there so maybe I just need to wait lol.

A few grams of very good quality opium. Very sticky and very soft; it's a new batch which is very dark brown, nearly black. The taste is unbelievably bitter. Hard to vaporize using a red hot metal because it drips very easily so chasing it on a foil is much easier.20191101_151113.jpg

Is long term storage of liquid LSD possible? Suspended in alcohol, in amber vial, wrapped in foil, placed in an airtight bag and the bag within a mason jar, within a larger glass container stored in the fridge. Thus theoretically out of light, heat, and away from moisture. Maybe Xorkoth has some input on this one?

Yes, but you should store it dry. In the freezer in am amber vial, in a container with dessicant, and always wait until it raises to room temperature before opening it (to avoid the temperature differential causing condensation when opened). What I did was bought a vacuum sealer and sealed lots of 10 blotters and put them in a box in the freezer. It will last for a long time that way, not exactly sure how long but a lifetime as far as I can tell.

A few grams of very good quality opium. Very sticky and very soft; it's a new batch which is very dark brown, nearly black. The taste is unbelievably bitter. Hard to vaporize using a red hot metal because it drips very easily so chasing it on a foil is much easier.View attachment 16396

Wow, what country are you from?

Yeah I mean removing the liquid element since pretty much all drugs break down quicker in liquid. So dropping it onto something (but you would want to make sure what you dropped it onto isn't chlorinated... a lot of paper/card stock is). However I believe when people make liquid vials, there is something added to preserve the LSD. So in reality you're probably fine. Actually I believe some vials of Delysid (the original Sandoz Pharmaceuticals LSD) vials still exist from the 50s/early 60s, and they're in liquid and are still potent. Forgot about that.

It's possible I am wrong about the liquid, read that Delysid was found active and assumed it was liquid as that is the only form I have seen it in. I couldn't say for sure.

Definitely in general, storing chemicals dry increases shelf life substantially.

So i ordered some poppy seeds that were described as being "super dirty, unwashed". This shit is like 20% pods, i am not even sure how to prepare this without removing the pod material and preparing it separately. Its funny cause I was about to cancel the order thinking it was gonna be weak as shit.
Screenshot_20191108-085033_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
p.s. morphine orally sucks for reinforcement/addictive behavior routines. not like any of that matters to someone just trying to have a good time though, enjoy brother <3

looks interesting

I would post some of the pills I have but I am... for lack of a better words... cynical and indifferent toward my own joy and misery, and only partake in others' enjoyment of my misery. Nothing else seems proper.

oh hello it's time travelling captain heroin I can

A take pictures of a benzo and make a witty caption, take some relax feel good do stuff and wake up with a weaker yet intact memory
B keep drinking and remain ignominious
C listen to death metal in real life and do both (beer and benzos) and scream at absolutely nothing in particular but for the sheer of enjoyment of it
D reject everything including acceptance and peace out of hard cynicism and seek a calm indifference whilst continually suffering

This bronze. Yes, now's the moment; I'm looking at this thing on the mantelpiece, and I understand that I'm in hell. I tell you, everything's been thought out beforehand. They knew I'd stand at the fireplace stroking this thing of bronze, with all those eyes intent on me. Devouring me. What? Only two of you? I thought there were more; many more. So, this is hell. I'd never have believed it. You remember all we were told about the torture-chambers, the fire and brimstone, the "burning marl." Old wives' tales! There's no need for red-hot pokers. Hell is—other people!

p.s. morphine orally sucks for reinforcement/addictive behavior routines. not like any of that matters to someone just trying to have a good time though, enjoy brother <3

looks interesting

I would post some of the pills I have but I am... for lack of a better words... cynical and indifferent toward my own joy and misery, and only partake in others' enjoyment of my misery. Nothing else seems proper.

oh hello it's time travelling captain heroin I can

A take pictures of a benzo and make a witty caption, take some relax feel good do stuff and wake up with a weaker yet intact memory
B keep drinking and remain ignominious
C listen to death metal in real life and do both (beer and benzos) and scream at absolutely nothing in particular but for the sheer of enjoyment of it
D reject everything including acceptance and peace out of hard cynicism and seek a calm indifference whilst continually suffering

This bronze. Yes, now's the moment; I'm looking at this thing on the mantelpiece, and I understand that I'm in hell. I tell you, everything's been thought out beforehand. They knew I'd stand at the fireplace stroking this thing of bronze, with all those eyes intent on me. Devouring me. What? Only two of you? I thought there were more; many more. So, this is hell. I'd never have believed it. You remember all we were told about the torture-chambers, the fire and brimstone, the "burning marl." Old wives' tales! There's no need for red-hot pokers. Hell is—other people!

It's Friday, in Brazil, thirty fucking eight degrees (Celsius), I am very anxious and depressed, should I do some lines? It's very hot, I can take an infinity of benzos and sleep throughout the day or do some lines and get even more anxious because of the whether and because is afternoon and there is nothing to do for fun, till night I will be too fucked up to try to get lucky. I think I will stay smoking weed till night, hopefully something happens.

It's Friday, in Brazil, thirty fucking eight degrees (Celsius), I am very anxious and depressed, should I do some lines? It's very hot, I can take an infinity of benzos and sleep throughout the day or do some lines and get even more anxious because of the whether and because is afternoon and there is nothing to do for fun, till night I will be too fucked up to try to get lucky. I think I will stay smoking weed till night, hopefully something happens.
wow literally 100 f

bro it's been 100-110 (southeast USA summer days) during my childhood

and global warming is real and no one wants to believe it, it's so sickening.

honestly if you're anxious don't do cocaine that'll just make it worse, take a benzo, smoke pot and enjoy :) or just pot if you can. i'm doing beers and dabs today.