• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Pics of your Stash

To say I woke up with £20 to my name until wed, any one have a guess what is what?
I'll say the herb in the foil has been ground all ready it is pineapple chunk it's not spice even when ground you can't tell them apart, until you smell the bud
Somehow I've still got £11 and with no crimes or illegal activities.
I've already smoked half a gram on foil it ran over 3 foil sheets before frazzrlimg. Oh yeah I was also given with my cup of tea, 600mg peegab and 20 mg diazepam.. I'm so high right now. Me and the gf have split up, I thought today would be a bad day. Thank god for loyal friend.

I do hope this upload works....
i7yHyl3.jpg

You know you can delete your posts?

Also nice h you got my dude
I didn't know mate no. I do now though thanks 😉

Yeah I've still got the H rocks it's quite a abit more potent than the darker fluffy powdered H#3
I will be smoking the H rocks after the crack I've just had dropped 😉
I imagine it's not been cut as much as the other?

Ordered some Bromazolam to try out and it's out for delivery today so I started getting my volumetric dosing kit out and decided I wanted to share a photo of it as I just added some dmso to the kit. Started adding a few of my chems and other things and it ballooned into this. It's not everything I have but represents an interesting cross sectional snapshot of my drug usage, I suppose. Some of this I willl likely never use (sarms), some I'm just having fun with (stims), one I'm about to start experimenting with for the first time and a bit anxious about it (3-ho-pce) and some I'm struggling to taper off from a multi year long term habit (Tianeptine Free Acid).

s1l0n1J.jpg
I like the size of those boofin rigs you got there, I'd say you must be a pro at it like no pinch what so ever.:ROFLMAO:

To say I woke up with £20 to my name until wed, any one have a guess what is what?
I'll say the herb in the foil has been ground all ready it is pineapple chunk it's not spice even when ground you can't tell them apart, until you smell the bud
Somehow I've still got £11 and with no crimes or illegal activities.
I've already smoked half a gram on foil it ran over 3 foil sheets before frazzrlimg. Oh yeah I was also given with my cup of tea, 600mg peegab and 20 mg diazepam.. I'm so high right now. Me and the gf have split up, I thought today would be a bad day. Thank god for loyal friend.

I do hope this upload works....
i7yHyl3.jpg
Ooh what do you have there? Is that white stuff crack?

I couldn't get any on th streets since those grenades back in the summer and like Simpsons ones I was getting also. When I get them in the hood its super cheap from these guys believe it or not all the Heroin/Crack dealing gang bangers eat these things like skittles. Smoking Weed, Angel Dust and Ecstacy are the drugs that bloods are "allowed" to use. And they have no clue about harm reduction and eat them like numerous times a week and fry themselves. Met so many dudes that are straight up e-tarded and its sad. When the abuse bites back and God forbid the junky tries to warn them.

Dudes be getting into shootouts with dilated pupils do you y'all see the contradiction here. But yeah man thats where I get my rolls im sure people in my area get "molly" from DNM or peeps but I have a hand in the pressy world and I only dabble so it works for me. Gonna save what I have for my celebration next month. I would say that its in-between magic and meh, deff worth 8 bucks if you double drop and if you mix it with a Tryptamine or Phenethylamine your golden and it fleshed it out. I like the stuff but its deff not the same as it was back let's say 10 years ago consistently. Like the G-Lady days and Sunflowers...Pink Stars and Blue Dolphins...I've eaten so much MDMA/MDA in my day it would blow your mind. So all in all these are decent and enjoyable for sure, bit deff lacking a little something I can't put my finger on and im pretty sure its not me cuz I can roll off 6-APB and aMT just fine as well as other empathogens...
I found this out too! Last year I got on section 8 and moved into the hood. Man was I surprised to encounter hood types using meth and MDMA like it's going out of style. Like @Xorkoth I remember paying $20-25 a pill almost twenty years ago. Now I'm getting 10 for $50 and the only two tests of this press on drugsdata showing 180mg pills.

I used to pay$50 for a quarter gram of meth too and now if you have the hookup a gram costs $10. The crack heads around here are starting to wise up on meth. I remember trying to explain how much more economical meth was to a crackhead 15 years ago. MDPV really fucked my shit up years ago, but I can't imagine how stupid my shit would have been If I was getting $10/g meth when I was using it. I did 150mg meth today, first time in like a year. Paid too much for it on the street....