Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Pics of your Stash

Bupre and speed 🖤 =D
QAtiDFP.jpg

What's bupre?

20210306-190350.jpg

<after I crushed down the chunks of Cocaine Hcl and removed one bag from the bundle when I got back to my apartment>

Got myself 500mgs of very pure Cocaine Hcl, well for the Northeim East of United States that is. Also got 10 bags of this FeNTaDoPe stamp that is called "tHe bEASt" which is pretty high quality mix of Fentanyl/Heroin all you need is one bag IV even with a tolerance and the rush is nice. Two of them is too much and I always back out and wake up doibgng weird shit. But one is on point right now im mixing the shots up like 140-150mgs of Cocaine and one bag of these synthetic Opioids we now call "Dope".

20210306-184044.jpg

needless to say the rush feom the speedball is heavenly. Was gonna stay off the Narcotics honestly until today when I went to make a romantic gesture towards my ex-wife and she shot me down brutally it fucking crushed me. I've been doing so well and I felt like things between us were moving forward...

Then she friend zones me. It hurts so badly I love her with all my heart and been desperately teyong to do the right thing, I feel so horrible inside...until I push down the plunger and fwwl that rush... then every little things, is gonna be alright.

20210306-184349.jpg

Look at that beautiful solution, the taste on the back of my tongue from the Coke and Dope amidst the rush was delicious, this is combo is possibly my DOC damn near 😋

Last edited:
Lol, for realz Zopi it's Subutex or Suboxone.

Slang term for Buprenorphine...

Yeah I was kinda sure he meant that but I only know it as bupe or subby when it comes to slang.

Bupre threw me, the word "bupe" I know all to well, bupre could have been slang for some obscure RC opiates or anything else. Like the word "Dillie / Dillies" is also a drug I know well now but when I raised it to another UK friend he mistook it for something quite different.

Thanks for the reply though, you see my photo a few posts up? Some nice Afghan #3 on the foil? Oh Man that was some good gear, I got a real itch off that stuff ❤️👍

Holy fuck I just did a massive shot sexy bitches🤤
Around 200mgs easily of Cocaine Hcl
And a fat bag of ridiculously powerful FeNtAdOpE for äll us dope whores and Snack sluts

Post a video or it didn't happen 😌

Oh yeah this thread makes me fiend so hard

1/4 each - a little over
Ju1xzWI.jpg

for the record: fuck a dry herb pen... glass for weed, people; just like anything else worthwhile, imo. :)

waitin on some concentrates and will post my finding in my own damn forums... lol
peace

@Atelier3 That looks like some icy shit! Thought you were of the wagon? :oops: Anyway, have a good/save one..
@Sirena Oscura Is this one of those boxes with a screen at the bottom? Just found out recently that I have an ancient but very useable layer of kief in one of my grinders. Not exactly un-happy about this finding.. 🥴

@Atelier3 That looks like some icy shit! Thought you were of the wagon? :oops: Anyway, have a good/save one..
Oh Jesus! Thanks for reminding me. I better put it away somewhere safe where I can’t be tempted.

Nah. This is hopefully just a blip. I don’t intend to power through a half gram in one stretch. Some will go into long term storage against a rainy day.

My stash has been raided the last few days, here's what I got left until monday;

It's speed, Lyrica and K-pins.
I got my gangbang chula watching over the stast, and I stash in inside the book "Sveriges Rikes Lag", which is the swedish law book.
I just carved out a hole through couple of hundred pages. Probabaly the best use of that book.

Waiting for acid, mdma, coke and 2C-B.