• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Pics of your Stash

If you like coke - sure. It can either be mixed with a little baking soda and held between the tongue and roof of the mouth (if you don't mind a slightly gritty feel) or, soaked in a spirit like white rum, it yields a tincture which, when held in the mouth for a minute or two, gives a tingly numbing sensation in the mouth and cheeks, opens your eyes and basically has the same effect as a bump of good cocaine HCl.

In a country where powder coke goes for a few hundred a gram (compared to 50 cents for a dose of coca) it's the only sensible way to fly.

some pretty pictures in here. i'm supposed to be sober, so only what's prescribed. and it's so hard to get those docs to prescribe what i want ...

and my legal supply of benzos for good measure ...

IMG_0355-2.jpg

i'm sure i have more ativan somewhere ...

all full, untouched bottles of 1mg ativan (which is tied with diazepam for my favorite), not including the ativan in the above pic ...

knew%2Bi%2Bhad%2Bmore.jpg

looks like i put a desiccant pack in each, for the long haul. i also don't think each one of the bottles only has 30 pills; some are doubled up if i remember correctly.

The end result was that the pentobarbital ended up down the toilet

whoa, what a thing to flush. read your story and understand. personally just flushed 2 grams of 2fk (not the domestic vendor kind that's cut with plain k), gram of 3-meo-pce, 3 grams of 3-ho-pce, a gram of 3f-pcp, a gram of dck, 6 hits of dob or dom, and about 30 of 1cp. police, emts, and firefighters batter rammed down my apartment door and dragged me off in a gurney, so it was time for a change. i don't even think i was actively high when it happened, but i wasn't on my meds either and that was the fault of other drugs. lamotrigine ruins the high of dissos. plus who remembers to take their psych meds when they're iving 3-meo-pce and smoking raw flubromazolam out of a meth pipe.

Last edited:
Do you find Coca Powder to be worth ordering?

Not exactly. It's kind of a novelty item as its relatively expensive given the low potency.

Its kind of neat though. Mix it with some baking soda and hold in your mouth and you'll feel it. Your mouth will get numb and you'll feel a decent amount of stimulation. 5 grams (about the most you can get into your mouth) contains about 25mg of cocaine, which is about a line of cocaine, but it doesn't feel like a line of cocaine sink it takes 15-20 for that 25mg to slowly absorb.

As far as being "worth it" relative to other drugs, its probably not.

Last edited:
Not exactly. It's kind of a novelty item as its relatively expensive given the low potency.

Its kind of neat though. Mix it with some baking soda and hold in your mouth and you'll feel it. You're mouth with get numb and you'll feel a decent amount of stimulation. 5 grams (about the most you can get into your mouth) contains about 25mg of cocaine, which is about a line of cocaine, but it doesn't feel like a line of cocaine sink it takes 15-20 for that 25mg to slowly absorb.

As far as being "worth it" relative to other drugs, its probably not.

Thanks for the response Negrogesic and Kaden. Might end up getting some to add to my morning coffee routine for a bit. Sounds like it could enhance the wakefulness aspects of caffeine.

Thanks for the response Negrogesic and Kaden. Might end up getting some to add to my morning coffee routine for a bit. Sounds like it could enhance the wakefulness aspects of caffeine.

Yeah its worth trying. It can also be used as tea, though holding in the mouth is stronger.

Updated
1/8th wonky dust
What is wonky dust if I may ask? :p

(Venting)
Picked up some "BK" on the streets (its a first),the color is grey when in crystal form and it turns to white when powdered; i would add that it has quite a pungy, discrete smell (excess HCl?) of bile (?).
Popped around 250mg two hours ago. It has a short come-up after about half an hour from intake, but my brain is too fried anwyay ro really be able to judge NDRIs anymore, I've lostr the Magic a long Time ago, or at least I think., and at that point I was already coming down from smoking some a few hours earlier.
Got it for a good Price too.

Has anyone any news from @nznity ?

PM me

Last edited:
What is wonky dust if I may ask? :p

(Venting)
Picked up some "BK" on the streets (its a first),the color is grey for theand crystal and it tiens to white when powdered; it has quite a pungy smell (excess HCl?)
Popped around 250mg two hours ago. It has a short come-up after about half an hour from intake, but my brain is too Friend anwyay ro really bé https://ibb.co/gdMQbFKable to judge NDRIs anymore, or at least I think., and at that point I was already coming down from smoking some a few hours earlier.
Got it for a good Price too.

Wonky dust = ketamine

I don't have it yet, but I ordered some 5-Cl-AMT... pretty excited, it appears to be a DA and SE releaser and agonist, without any NE. I LOVE AMT, and I found 5-MeO-AMT to be quite psychedelic and quality, but the bodyload was too rough. Hoping this is somewhere in between. I guess we'll see. :) I'm actually more excited about it than I have been about a new psychedelic in a while.

I don't have it yet, but I ordered some 5-Cl-AMT... pretty excited, it appears to be a DA and SE releaser and agonist, without any NE. I LOVE AMT, and I found 5-MeO-AMT to be quite psychedelic and quality, but the bodyload was too rough. Hoping this is somewhere in between. I guess we'll see. :) I'm actually more excited about it than I have been about a new psychedelic in a while.

What's the duration supposed to be like?

Dunno, I think quite long. There are some reports on 5-Fl-AMT and 6-Fl-AMT, apparently 6-Fl-AMT was loved by some popular psychedelic figures in the 60s. I can't remember for sure what I read recently but my impression is that 5-Fl-AMT has a long duration like AMT and 5-MeO-AMT do. Of course chloro is not fluoro but I would expect similarity. And we know the binding data shows DA and SE release, and not NE.