• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Pics of your Stash

Ik what y mean! But short acting. Ativan Is goooood, i wish i could try it IV. I've tried midazolam AND diazepam IV but I'm interested un trying loraz lol.
They had to stick in him in the hospital after he had Hepatic encephalopathy episodes and was near fightin off 5 guys cuz he didn't no wat was goin on, only time I've heard it IV

They had to stick in him in the hospital after he had Hepatic encephalopathy episodes and was near fightin off 5 guys cuz he didn't no wat was goin on, only time I've heard it IV
Yeahh, I've seen on TV AND docus tht they use it to calm violent Ppl down lols
Whatever, the rush from Pharma midazolam Is godlike
Too bad Is very scarce atm in my zone, they Sell me 5mg/ml 10ml vials xp

I love nice big thicc baggies of powder, I could stare at them for hours. Seeing one gets my heart rate going. It really brings me back to when I used to get 10-20g of mdpv in the mail. God those were the days, a couple clicks of the mouse, enter credit card and shipping info, hit submit, awhile later an innocent looking envelope arrives and then weeks of debauchery follow. I really really miss it, psych ward stays and all.

Anyways I love seeing or handling a bag of powder, even seeing something as innocent as a bag of some lame nootropic or vitamin still gets me going. Of course having the lush stuff would be much better, goes without saying but I said it anyways.

I wish I could wave my wand over these and have them magically change to MDPV, methylone and 4-mmc:

l5WXbif.jpg

I should probably also ask for a benzo, lol.

Instead these are (left to right):
20g Tianeptine Free Acid
10g Tianeptine Sodium
25g Tianeptine Sulfate

Not exactly the bees knees but Tianeptine has a special place in my heart so even though these aren't super duper cool drugs I still love them all the same ❤️

Yeah i had a whole love affair with tianeptine that lasted off and on 2 years and im almost entirely over her though we have very rarely have a fling or two but its not the same. I remember it nicely we had a lot of nice times and she got me into all kinds of interesting situations giving how stimulating and motivating it is. Tianeptine is a party opioid, its got a lot of go to it. At my most i only got to 1.5-2g a day.

I miss MDPV too. They sort of remind me of each other in that I remember the times i had on them. Was a big fan and user of MDPV, made me go out and do stuff.

Last edited:
it’s different. of course the same idea: intense relaxation and relief. much more intense when smoked. unfortunately more reinforcing and addictive as well.

not euphoria like heroin or cocaine. its own version. if you have pure etizolam, give it a try. it melts and runs down foil like dope — only more liquid-y. the liquid is yellow. not much heat is needed.

doesn’t work for all benzos. most burn off instead of vaporizing. only one that runs as well or maybe even better than etizolam is flubromazolam, which you absolutely should not smoke due to its potency.

Is it less potent than oral? It's so potent it seems like it would be dangerous to do since you'd have to eyeball it, unless you had an expensive lab-grade analytical balance with a way to eliminate all traces of air movement.

it’s less potent than oral. i have a reasonable benzo tolerance, and as you can tell from that photo i eyeball with a knife tip. that would be disasterous for someone without a real tolerance. also that photo makes it look like i was scooping up a lot more than i was because it was rubbing against the side of the bag and stuff. 5mg is a good amount to start with. i probably take 10mg hits.

@matt<3ketamine get one of them nitrazapam sent off to wedinos

I flushed 5 Oxy's away and the leftover powder from another Oxy I'd only had a tiny bump from, fuck them lol!

I went from loving them to hating them lol

Can't wait for the shite to leave my system and my skin to heal from the Oxy itching and scratching

Only had my prescribed pregabalin today

@matt<3ketamine get one of them nitrazapam sent off to wedinos

I flushed 5 Oxy's away and the leftover powder from another Oxy I'd only had a tiny bump from, fuck them lol!

I went from loving them to hating them lol

Can't wait for the shite to leave my system and my skin to heal from the Oxy itching and scratching

Only had my prescribed pregabalin today
WHYYYYYYY, WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY? WHY NOT SEND EM TO ME BY MAIL ?XDDDDDDDDD HAHAHA JK

WHYYYYYYY, WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY? WHY NOT SEND EM TO ME BY MAIL ?XDDDDDDDDD HAHAHA JK

All the way to Peru don't be daft lol, if I had them in the house when I woke up I'd of sniffed them, they needed gone, and gone fast