• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Pics of your Stash

right at 35 grams (not 3.5) of afghan #4 fent free smack idk what else to call it i do know this number system was used back in 2007 when I was first introduced to BTH In dfw, Tx all I’ve ever seen or even been around was bth and it was always superb quality at $80 a gram this is the second time I’ve seen one single stamp bag once single damn before shipped in from nyc back in 2009 approximately.
This is stash is the second time I’ve even seen anything but tar. in photo is three tempus pharma 2mg alprazolam bars (not fake I opened the bottle myself) the rest of the pharma shown are some of my scripts like 8/2mg suboxone tablets and a various manufacturers 15mg Temazepam, and the large green/white capsules are actually homemade infused thc edibles with infused mct oil inside them dosed at 22.50mg each used 50% Black diamond strain and 50% strawberry cheesecake strains to make them. I also have scripts to x120 1mg Clonazepam, x60 350mg soma, x60 30mg adderall, monthly along with x30 15mg Temazepam (and x30-60 tablets of 8/2mg suboxone tablets (depending on how many I feel like I’ll need) sometimes I get 45 (the last two scripts I just mentioned are shown)
Jealousy GIF

10g of what I call super amp, I never got deep into the amp world, bad connects, poor quality, expensive, well, not anymore, via an old contact of me who already almost his entire life deep in the amp world was, dealed in kilo's straight from the chemist cooks themself, cooked amp himself for a while and so on, well, he introduced me to 2 chemist cooks that make what we call slam amp but I keep it with snorting, well these cooks slam their own slam amp too, slam amp means as pure as possible, now they take care of their buyers, the buyers get the same as pure as amp possibly can be, and they are real pro cooks, I had it lab tested and the result said totally pure amp, so super amp, even with knowing it was totally pure, I never expected to what effects amp are capable of, one medium size line, kicked fully in after about 1 min and man wow, the euphoria is so intense that I actually doubted if I ever already had such an intense euphoria, spectacular really, and a really strong but very clean energy rush without heart racing and no chest pains, right away I knew fuck basecoke, Im not going to use coke anymore but go almost nonstop on this quality amp, by far my new doc, and remember I did only one medium line, i was in the zone with undiminished effects for about 9hrs and did a second medium line 10hrs later! This uncut stuff is almost impossible to get your hands on so my guess is that even here very little ppl will have experienced, but know that this feels like another drug than amp, Im blown away!!! So here a pic of more or less 10g dried pure super amp, enjoy, Im gonna binge till I crash and when I wake up again the first thing I do is a line. Cheers.

16886032959203311569603383391105.jpg

right at 35 grams (not 3.5) of afghan #4 fent free smack idk what else to call it i do know this number system was used back in 2007 when I was first introduced to BTH In dfw, Tx all I’ve ever seen or even been around was bth and it was always superb quality at $80 a gram this is the second time I’ve seen one single stamp bag once single damn before shipped in from nyc back in 2009 approximately.
This is stash is the second time I’ve even seen anything but tar. in photo is three tempus pharma 2mg alprazolam bars (not fake I opened the bottle myself) the rest of the pharma shown are some of my scripts like 8/2mg suboxone tablets and a various manufacturers 15mg Temazepam, and the large green/white capsules are actually homemade infused thc edibles with infused mct oil inside them dosed at 22.50mg each used 50% Black diamond strain and 50% strawberry cheesecake strains to make them. I also have scripts to x120 1mg Clonazepam, x60 350mg soma, x60 30mg adderall, monthly along with x30 15mg Temazepam (and x30-60 tablets of 8/2mg suboxone tablets (depending on how many I feel like I’ll need) sometimes I get 45 (the last two scripts I just mentioned are shown)
Can you point me towards any tips or resources on making the cannabis capsules? It's by far the most convenient way I've ever consumed THC but I've had trouble getting an oil thick enough to stay in a traditional two part gel cap. I live in an area drowning in high quality cannabis but my lungs will eventually pay the price if I don't start eating more than I smoke haha.

Can you point me towards any tips or resources on making the cannabis capsules? It's by far the most convenient way I've ever consumed THC but I've had trouble getting an oil thick enough to stay in a traditional two part gel cap. I live in an area drowning in high quality cannabis but my lungs will eventually pay the price if I don't start eating more than I smoke haha.
Yes I can

My mouth is fucking watering that afghan looks dreamy!

i think sending a pic of all ur illegal drugs on the clearnet is really dumb for really obvious reasons so no

That there is what you call Ecp (east coast powder)
Shit. That makes me miss the early 2000s when fire dope was prevalent in my part of the world (Philly/S.jersey)

Now that it’s all fentanyl and fentalogues in the local markets, shits like playing with fire, you’re guaranteed to get burned eventually

This thread used to rock. Did policy change a hit?

I dunno... 🤔 Not working with much right now, but I'll try to jumpstart it back going again.

Clockwise, starting top center in the purple tin is 3.75g White Truffle and .75g Sundae Sherbet flower, in the jar is 8.25g Hashbar OG. Center, ~1.5g Cereal Milk live resin, then 3 and a partial 8mg buprenorphine tablets, top right vial and a half of 200mg testosterone cypionate and at the bottom is the works for that and any other esoteric funsies that may come along. 😅

Not much, but it gets me by lol. I'll check back in. 😉