• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Pick'm Thread 2016 vs Tittle Town wants one more

All right we melted down.. Not taking anything away from the champ as he beat people into submission:). So yeah let's fire up a playoff round? Finish this a notche?

week 17
neversickanymore 11-5
alasdairm 11-5
mal3volent 11-5

final results
Code:
mal3volent        162  94  0.633
alasdairm         151 102  0.597
MikeOekiM         147  92  0.615
neversickanymore  140 113  0.553
JahSEEuS          124  82  0.602
cashfl0w_d0nkey   113  76  0.598

Two_in_the_pink    76  69  0.524
China Rider        75  68  0.524
axlblaze           67  51  0.568
OneThousandWords   44  33  0.571
DrinksWithEvil     21  26  0.447
ArCi               20  13  0.606
Don Luigi          19  13  0.594
subotai            19  12  0.613

congratulations to mal3volent on the regular season win!

wildcard weekend
oak @ hou
det @ sea
mia @ pit
nyg @ gb

alasdair

oak @ hou
det @ sea
mia @ pit
nyg @ gb

oakland is a heart choice right now and not a head choice... i think that one could be ugly.

can't decide the new york vs. green bay game so going with green bay at home for now.

alasdair

Oak @ Hou
Det @ Sea
Mia @ Pit
NYG @ GB

I feel like the Raiders/Texans game is going to involve a punt return td. Will Fuller hasn't had the best receiving numbers this year but how much of that is on the Houston offense as a unit? DeAndre Hopkins had down numbers this year as well.

but my god is fuller fast

Last edited:
impressive work mal3! ali will set you up with a pickems champ i think.. if you want.

Last edited:
impressive work mal3! ali will set you up with a pickems champ i think.. if you want.

thanks, i'll need something to keep my ego afloat after I go 0-4 this weekend.

oak @ hou
What a shit show this is going to be. First Houston gets to play their regular season in the weakest division in the nfl, now they get to play a neutered Raiders team at home.

det @ sea
If this was at Detriot, I'd pick Detroit. Seahawks get through one game, but that's it.

mia @ pit
I don't see this being close, either. Unless Suh murders someone.

nyg @ gb
I'm hoping this will be a good one. It will come down to the wire. Aaron Rodgers is on fire, and he has made a hell of a run... but I think the NFC will come down to the winner of nyg@dal.

Last edited:
just let me know what you want and we'll anoint you with a custom title for a month. i propose "S&G Pickem Champ" but nothing reasonable will be rejected :)

alasdair

as a pats fan, i have an ambient level of anxiety when it comes to the giants and the postseason. i'll be quite happy if green bay take them out in the first round.

alasdair

We are happy to take this mission ali and i think the g men will find something most unpleasant .. peppers is going to finally get his jewelry.. eli shit kid you lost the genetic gambit.. your not your brother and you sure as hell ain't Aaron.

The teams Eli beat in the Super Bowl were far superior to the teams Peyton beat and Eli has notable plays where he comes through with a play the Giants needed to have

Peyton Manning beat a Rex Grossman-led Bears team and a Panthers team with questionable receivers and pass protection. He also had the #1 defense in the league behind him

then again the Giants Super Bowl defenses were pretty good as well.

Idk sometimes I feel like explaining my opinion on sports and sometimes I just want to leave it and that's that

its 1:41am. I have work at 8. Why the FUCK do I care about which Manning is more clutch right now? My priorities are so fucking shot right now it's crazy. I basically go to work, come home, watch tv/bluelight, talk about how much of a 76er fan I am, and then fall asleep way later than I should.

well said.. get some sleep<3

g men are already done.. they just dont know it yet and still hold out 'hope' to their fantasy.. 88 baby

Seattle At Atlanta
Houston At New England
Pittsburgh At Kansas City
Green Bay At Dallas

Seattle At Atlanta
Houston At New England
Pittsburgh At Kansas City
Green Bay At Dallas