• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Photography Photography Thread vs. BL Shutterbugs unite!

Here is whag the inside of an Amanita looks like when young

20200916-092834.jpg

Post as many as you want and share as many thoughts as you want!

Here are some photos of my recent detox cabin retreat month. I have a ton more but haven;t brought the rest over yet:

cGNJwwfh.jpg

pyRmrkuh.jpg

The below is a trick using the Noir filter on my phone, and aiming at the sun. It looks like a super-exposed mioonlight picture.
Gv3n7KKh.jpg

1TmVRPjh.jpg

Mushrooms growing in a hollow of an old growth tree
t6eeCTqh.jpg

s0dbbqih.jpg

PhSNRsGh.jpg

eVpqRBJh.jpg

These are this weird fungus I have never seen except in this one little cpove where the cabin was, it looks like fish eggs in goop that grows these puffy spore-filled sacks that spew white spores when touched:
PQt7pVgh.jpg
Great photos and I especially love the third from last, the black and white tree. Get that shit printed and framed, it's excellent.

Looks like a serene place to be. I love the view, there's something so interesting about how the world looks from above. Just the novelty of a different perspective, perhaps.

Looking forward to seeing more!

Thanks, the last one is my favorite. Just noticed a bit of my thumb in the top one, oops.

LOL! That cat seems so pleased to be the subject of the "bright light" 🐱

Sometimes kitty's have have to endure their "butler's" odd idea of fun. Oh well, right?

Those disposables always seem to have more than enough depth of field though, right.

Ansel Adam's guilty pleasures, perhaps?

Nice photo :cool:

C K

I noticed that my wood stove flame was being especially beautiful, so I took some pictures.

"Eye of the Tiger"
RIchSIR.jpg

mVmZPHQ.jpg

With my Nikon I could have gotten more crisp flames by far. I should do that.

2@hell yeah norwegian forest cats, @Xorkoth. sorry it passed. they're cool. very feral. that first fire post is dope.

IMG_0896.jpg

kodak retina iii with case (not pictured). it works. $5 from a junkie (not a derogatory; i'm one too). was gonna sell it after i confirmed it worked. changed my mind. it's too cool. the selenium meter even works.

if i sold it some hipster buyer wouldn't know how to use it and would request a return anyway.

1950s

tunnels%2B1080.jpg

cinestill 800t, canon sureshot zoom something, trespassing as usual during lockdown

Last edited:
what%2B1080%2B2.jpg

double exposure on an olympus mju ii (half neon signs in chicago, half my brother in cinci). it's the most desired point and shoot camera in the world. i recently got mine for free due to strange circumstance. film is portra 400.