• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Photography Photography Thread vs. BL Shutterbugs unite!

EkTDXQb.jpg

The first one I find a little scattered, but the second one is very well-framed and evocative. The third one is beautiful, I love it. It looks like a tall building though I'm guessing it's not because of the texture of the "windows".

The first one I tried to get that Japanese Provoke magazine vibe / look to it.

The second is taken just down from my flat, I just liked the way it was framed when I took the shot, I'm not quite sure what actually pulled my eye to it at the start tbh but I like the way it came out.

The third is taken down thwe side of the local old people's council flats, it's what runs down the side of the building to let a bit of light in during the day, I'mquite pleased in how it turned out myself.

Thanks for the post, you take some really good stuff yourself & you have "the eye" so your feedback is important to me.

Keep them coming. :)

I take pictures with my phone sometimes, but I'm kinda out of the practice of photography. I'd love to get my Nikon out and experiment. Just haven't had time lately.

like the wide crop, schizo.

i haven't taken a photo in months and haven't finished a photo is at least a month. which means my printheads are severely clogged and the film in my cameras is gonna be clouded. gotta get back into it. nothing gives me a rush like good photo.

i recently made a couple grand selling the majority of my enormous stockpile of late batch fp-100c. of course kept some packs for myself. i bought it all without having ever used it because of the discontinue announcement, and was taken by surprise at how absurdly difficult it is to use. my current entry in the photo contest is on fp-100c.

i've also got unopened boxes full of color spectra. a lot of it is for me, but in a year or two it will be selling for several fold the old retail price. there is no room for food in my fridge.

Last edited:
What do you folks use to share photos? It keeps telling me my file size is too big and when I upload to ig or imgur it shows my acct...

^i have a blogger.com account i use solely for hosting photos. been using it for almost a decade and every single hotlink is still good.