• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pholcodine

I always say I don't recommend it, but agreed.

I always disclaim, my body and brain needs more drugs, especially opiates, to feel effects.

This is subtle at best... SOMETIMES I get the need to shut my eyes is a nod fashion for a few seconds, but I am totally focussed and my pupils aren't very dilated. Not sure if my daily doses of piracetam are having any impact on it this time, oh and I had an empty stomach and haven't thrown up yet.. Still got a sore throat LOL. What a great cough medicine. Actually it has stopped me from coughing, but also from burping or spewing, which isn't good if I were to pass out in a bad fashion.. Not that this pissy dose will make me pass out

Opiates normally keep me awake for the whole night. But then again a good dose of MDMA just puts me to sleep. Go figure.

Just remember, don't try this at home, or anywhere, kids, and adults, or animals etc.. I'm an experienced druggo and I have natural tolerance to any downers (who the else can down 6mls of pure GBL and stay awake) , and most uppers. Moist psychedelics do seem to work good for me though, with alot being super sensative. All you people are lucky. Benzos don't even get me to sleep (just ease the anxiety) without using 50mg Valium, mixed with 4mg clonazepoam and 2mg xanax and drinking two bottles of wine etc..

Don't do this, really bad gut ache kicking in. I think I did this one other time years ago and had a gut ache for a week.. Good one Splatt.

edit: spent 15 miunutes farting in the toilet with some blood.

Last edited:
They add the sorbital to sweeten the taste and the laxative effect is just a ironic after effect from having a substance that constipates. talk about ying-yang

dihydricodeine vs codeine

I don't see the addiction risk being all that high...hence again why it's available OTC
This is what a lot of the Nazis were addicted to (amongst other things) post-WW2. I remember reading it in the Time Magazine archive (www.timearchive.com)... in one of the articles reporting on the upcoming Nuremberg trials the article goes on to say how one one the Nazi bigwigs was going thru horrible withdrawal symtoms because his daily Dihydrocodeine dosage had been cut in half (from approx 40 tablets daily to approx 20)! The guy weighed like 300 pounds too apparently.

Don't quote me on this, but the way I remember it is that with dihydrocedine there is not an upper limit to the euphoria reached from the dosage, whereas with codeine there is a dosage which when reached, any dose above that will not produce further euphoria.

I'm actually surprised that dihydrocodeine is available as S3 (OTC) when GoldX Codeine Linctus 25mg/5mL (200mL) bottles were rescheduled from S4 to S8 (ie rescheduled from Prescription Only to locked away in the safe). No doubt this was because of the high abuse potential of codeine and/or the possible diversion of codeine to produce "homebake" morphine, 6MeO-Morphine, or Diacetylmorphine (heroin)?

I know a guy who was a heavily addicted heroin user for twelve years, during which time he had a never ending supply for free. Deciding to break the habit after a brother had died, he moved northward where he used dihydrocodeine for 2 years before he weaned himself off opioids altogether. It was then available in a product called 'paracodeine linctis'.

If anyone decides to chase this substance realize that my friend found it as addictive as heroin and described it's affects as .."the next best thing to harry..." He mostly used to drink it straight from the bottle but I also remembering him saying he sometimes would extract most of the sorbitol out by drying the mixture then melting out the sorbitol. I'm not sure how successful this was, or how easy, but a quick check of the Merck Index shows that while solubility properties are similar, melting points of sorbitol and the bitartrate salt are different enough for it to be a plausible approach.

pholcodine is SHIT

Putting it bluntly( not with a old pick) but in my opinion pholcodine is barely worth it, as it is only half the strenght of codeine. So drinking a bottle of Durotuss dry forte won`t stop you hanging out if you`re a user, but with some benzo`s and a coupla billys you might notice something. I spend half my time online at various drug sites and they reccomend Benadryl dry forte as it contains DXM (di morphine something) in decent quantities for about $xx , but, and i mean but, it is fucking disgusting. I went via 4 chemists, waisted xx bucks and drank 800mls and, to say the least it was mild. Now a good idea for a cheap hit is the cold water extraction codeine hit. You can now but Panadeine 15 over the counter, so buy a box or two, crush them to powder and add as cold a water as you can( not freezing). Codeine is water soluble at <8 degrees while paracetemol isn`t until >25 degrees so if you keep the water from getting too warm you should be smoking. Just crush, mix cold water, wait 10 mins and then either pour trough a couple of layers of tissue so you can filter out the paracetemol, then DRINK the solution,which should be relatively clear. You`ll know you got it if it tastes disgusting( but better than Benadryl), and within half an hour you`ll get that warmness up your spine, then a few cones and WOO HOO. Oh yeah, do this ONLY on an empty stomach or otherwise it does`nt work, plus you can`t do it two days in a row,so skip a day. Some how your tolkerance just seems to be going up. but to answer yor question, FUCK PHOLCODINE.....

"when Quinn the Eskimo gets here everybody`s gonna want to dose~"
Bob Dylan-

[EDIT: Removed Prices. Lil Angel15]

Last edited by a moderator:
QuinntheEskimo said:
Now a good idea for a cheap hit is the cold water extraction codeine hit. You can now but Panadeine 15 over the counter, so buy a box or two, crush them to powder and add as cold a water as you can( not freezing). Codeine is water soluble at <8 degrees while paracetemol isn`t until >25 degrees so if you keep the water from getting too warm you should be smoking. Just crush, mix cold water, wait 10 mins and then either pour trough a couple of layers of tissue so you can filter out the paracetemol, then DRINK the solution...

On a related note, do not consider injecting the solution. IVing codeine will cause odema in the lungs and is not pleasant from what I gather (duh). Also, attempting to dry the solution to form codeine powder is no good either since it is unstable and will break down.
Do just what Quinn suggests, drink the liquid on an empty stomach. I've washed the codeine liquid down with grapefruit juice (on otherwise empty stomach) and boy does that work well (grapefruit juice inhibits the cytochrome P450 liver enzymes responsible for metabolising codeine).
In case you were wondering, the best value for CWE is the CHEMIST'S OWN brand of Pain Relief Tablets (generic Panadeine). I know this because customers (whom I suspect are using the CWE as they often come in holding a box of coffee filters 8)) insist on only this brand; from what I can tell, the tablets dissolve very quickly, and unlike standard panadeine, the codeine dosage is 10mg (vs 8mg). Whilst I won't quote a price, I can tell you this works out 2-3 times cheaper than the Panadeine 15 method.

I would also like to point out that codeine is addictive. Just because it's OTC doesnt mean shit. Codeine is really just a pro-drug (like heroin). The body converts codeine into morphine. I think around 10% of your codeine dose is converted to morphine. So effectively, you are just taking oral morphine. And we all know morphine is addictive... don't underestimate it.

Chemists Own or any other re branded generics are best for CWE. The pill should have a split and say C O on it. Some chemists re brand it to their own name but they're always the same pill with same imprint. 10mg codeine, 500mg panadol. A bottle of 96 is the best option but in QLD and some NSW places they will ask for your ID or at least name/address info and write a label for you. If you want to avoid this, Chemists normally let you buy 48 packs easily without any fussd, then you can go down the road and repeat.

djsim said:
customers (whom I suspect are using the CWE as they often come in holding a box of coffee filters 8))

lol... that's subtle.

Also don't forget the many cold water extraction threads we already have. The Chemists Own brand has been recommended many times before, most recently in the Codeine Extraction thread. :)

hoptis said:
lol... that's subtle.

Also don't forget the many cold water extraction threads we already have. The Chemists Own brand has been recommended many times before, most recently in the Codeine Extraction thread. :)

yeah, sorry, I was trying to keep on topic. I guess it confirms my suspicions. BL really is a good source of info when you want to find out exactly what sussed pharmacy customers are up to :) (eg Unisom, pseudoephedrine, codeine, pholcodine etc) I always maintain that you need to give people benefit of the doubt though, which doesn't happen often enough nowadays.
Anyway, back to pholcodine...!

QuinntheEskimo said:
I spend half my time online at various drug sites and they reccomend Benadryl dry forte as it contains DXM (di morphine something) in decent quantities for about $xx , but, and i mean but, it is fucking disgusting. I went via 4 chemists, waisted xx bucks and drank 800mls and, to say the least it was mild. [/COLOR]

If you're going to be drinking DXM (Dextromethorphan) containing medicines, or any drug for that matter, it's a good idea to do some research prior to consumption. It's always advisable that a DXM only product be consumed to lessen any chances of problems. Benadryl Dry Forte contains sorbitol which in high doses will cause excessive vomiting and diarrhoea. Not my idea of a fun time. :\

Aditionally, the 800ml of Benadryl you consumed would have contained approximately 2400mg active DXM. This is a heavy dose and potentially quite dangerous.

I would suggest reading up on DXM if you intend on consuming it again.

Bluelight DXM FAQ
Erowid DXM FAQ

DXM on an empty stomach, no one should need more than 200ml Robo DX to reach where they need to be, add a little weed, and watch out for the nitrous.. unless you like watching your limbs seizure around without control and goto hell at the same time.

Rikodeine is a total waste IMO, that's coming from an ex methadone/heroin user who could occasionally catch an average nights sleep off pure codeine from the online Indian pharmacies, but still found it kinda overated to be honest.

[Edit- Removed prices. lil angel15]

Last edited by a moderator: