• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Phentermine

michelle1030

Greenlighter
I have not found much information or first-person experiences regarding the amphetamine, weight-loss drug Phentermine. I also am not sure if this belongs on this forum/thread, but I wanted to detail my experience.

My roommate and I are 35 & 44 years old. We are 5'0" & 5'3". Both of us want to lose approximately 30lbs. My current weight is 144. In just a few days of using Phentermine, I have lost 7lbs, With my history of recreational drug use, I do not ingest the capsules, I pour he powder out and snort it for a quick high. I do this with the 15mg capsules.

I find it similar to cocaine in a way - little bumps throughout the day give euphoria, energy, and just a feeling of *well-being*. We are currently drinking the medical weight loss shakes that go along with the prescription for the Phentermine. I have actually eaten real food (sometimes I get sick to my stomach if i don't eat SOMETHING solid. Hasn't seem to effect the weight loss, as I am eating very small snacks such as chips or cheese sticks, Ramen, salads. I eat eggs every morning, although the pill helps to really curb your eating. I eat just a few bites.

My master goal weight is 110. For now, my mini-goal is 130. 14lbs to go.

For my experience, snorting it does not keep you awake all night (swallowing the capsule even in the AM can affect that nights sleep. It feels fairly clean. I had a Ritalin binge awhile back, and THAT was a dirty-feeling nightmare. I was awake 50 hours. Ugh.

I'm posting this just to share my experience. Anyone out there who wants to know more about this drug - it's medical effects, as well as recreation. In my opinion, it is better than cocaine. Coke has such a bad come down, as well as Adderall and Ritalin.

I can honestly say, this drug is my new favorite. All the perks, hardly any cons (unless you DON'T want to lose weight). Obtaining a script can be done from a weight loss center - a real one with real doctors on staff. They want you to have at least 40lbs to lose (we just made the cut). If you are looking to drop 10 or 15 vanity pounds, you won't have much luck getting a script for this. If you struggle with weight & enjoy euphoria, tons of energy, and "the cleaning bug", this is the drug for you.

Thanks for reading!

Last edited: