• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Phentermine

DontBlowMyHigh

Greenlighter
Holy Jesus, I found an unused prescription in the cabinet, googled it, and there were some people who said they experienced a slight high from it. So with low expectations, I took 2 37.5 pills and an hour later... heaven. Nothing like I've ever experienced. I'm not a big fan of weed and I've only tried a few other drugs. Vicodin being my favorite, Phentermine doesn't really compare to it. But still awesome. Want to clean your room? Cake walk. Want to be lazy? Be fucking lazy. Want to bust one? Too bad it gives you ED. Lol but it's like it intensifies everything you do. Anyone else have any experience with it?

Last edited:
yea diet pill from hell u want to do those things u need to move the upper case stimulants it will make that pill look like pez.
Holy Jesus, I found an unused prescription in the cabinet, googled it, and there were some people who said they experienced a slight high from it. So with low expectations, I took 2 37.5 pills and an hour later... heaven. Nothing like I've ever experienced. I'm not a big fan of weed and I've only tried a few other drugs. Vicodin being my favorite, Phentermine doesn't really compare to it. But still awesome. Want to clean your room? Cake walk. Want to be lazy? Be fucking lazy. Want to bust one? Too bad it gives you ED. Lol but it's like it intensifies everything you do. Anyone else have any experience with it?

I recently tried phentermine as well and wasn't expecting much but holy shit it was intense. I don't think i've ever gotten that much done in my life. The ED part came back to bite me later in the night though lol