• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

phentermine, lithium, aripiprazole, clonazepam and blood tests

howardmoon

Greenlighter
hi. I (might, doctor has not decided yet) be put on lithium soon. i already use aripiprazole, clonazepam and currently (but might be changed too lithium soon) lamotrigine for medical purposes. Ive decided i want to start taking phentermine by my own. Does anyone know of any danger with any of these other drugs and phentermine? I wanted to use ritalin instead but i think i read somewhere it wasnt good for bipolar people like myself. 2. Because i might be put on lithium soon, on the 31st theyre gonna do some tests on me. an hematic biometry, blood chemistry test and thyroid test. can i use phentermine before the tests? or should i wait till after the tests?

Please help.

TL;DR can i mix lithium, aripiprazole, clonazepam and phentermine together? what about ritalin for a bipolar? and, will phentermine show up a hematic biometry, blood chemistry and thyroid test?

Last edited:
I don't know is this is NPD material.

Phentermine is given to people with intractable weight problems. Ritalin is an ADHD/narcolepsy medication. They are both stimulating, though.

Stimulants can provoke mania, but a dual bipolar-ADHD diagnosis isn't that uncommon.

What is your reasoning behind taking phentermine?

We can't really help you take drugs here.

phentermine is like 10x more crazy bad ass than ritalin or adderall. i cant believe nobody really knows about it and its not popular among abusers. i remember going so crazy on that shit, i couldnt stop it. i would even try to inject those stupid pills with their nasty fillers ugh.
anyway, i miss it a bit. i know it can easily cause heart attacks, but still, its so addictive for me.

phentermine is like 10x more crazy bad ass than ritalin or adderall. i cant believe nobody really knows about it and its not popular among abusers.
Most of the data and reports I have seen indicate that it's less abusable/potent than amphetamine. That said it's still very closely related to amphetamine so it certainly can be abused.
Ever since the whole Phen-Fen fuckup doctors are hesitant to use it for weight loss though. Most doctors will encourtage diet and exercise before putting you on a stimulant.

Why are you taking phentermine or methylphenidate? Have you asked your doctor about it?

"Ever since the whole Phen-Fen fuckup doctors are hesitant to use it for weight loss though" can you further explain??

but, i was actually speaking of my past experience with phentermine, and it was such an edgy but exciting time. back when i used to inject both heroin and cocaine at the same time too. i would put little bit of heroin and dissolve, then add the cocaine which dissolves much faster and quicker. mix it, put in the syringe AND SHOOT!!!
then i quit both heroin and cocaine when i was hooked on phentermine. and to this day i remember, this shit is highly underrated!! i usit ed to inject it too, but the pill fillers prolly caused some damage back then.
if anyone wants to know the truth, phentermine is as bad ass when injected, as cocaine!!!

Last edited:
Fen-phen was a combination weight loss pill of fenfluramine and phentermine. Fenfluramine was a 5ht2b agonist which helped suppress appetite but also caused heart valve fibrosis with a side of pulmonary hypertension.

Fen-phen was a combination weight loss pill of fenfluramine and phentermine. Fenfluramine was a 5ht2b agonist which helped suppress appetite but also caused heart valve fibrosis with a side of pulmonary hypertension.

hmm i was taking phentermine straight no additive like fenfluramine or whatever the fuck that is. im pretty sure it caused some vascular damage in me. i remember the massive vasoconstriction to this day! it completely restricted blood flow to my extremes, especially my penis. i remember my balls being so swollen, i actually went to see a doctor about the severe pain caused by vasoconstriction. im sure injecting it caused some problems to my heart too