Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

phentermine anyone?

djiang87

Bluelighter
phenomine anyone?

i did a search and couldnt find any results so here it is. My sister just gave me one of these pills about 5 mins ago and im already feeling a buzz (half crushed the other half in the capsule). This is a perscription drug and is ment to be similar to speed. I noe this drug is ment to induce insomnia, lose weight and give you a lose of apetit, which is similar to speed?

Just wanting to know who else has taken this and wot you fink of it compared to other forms of amphetamines.

I did a bit of searching on this, this morning and there is a product called "phenamine" (note different spelling) which appears to be a brand name for amphetamine sulfate, but I couldn't find anything reputable on it so didn't post.

Can you note what the active ingredient/s are from the box, if your sister has it, and particularly the dose per tablet?

from what he's said. i'd wager it's phentermine.

i'd prolly wager my left nut on it

Cool, I could use a spare one. I'll email you my PO Box ;)

Guess we'll just have to wait until we hear back from him. Meanwhile you can tell us what the effects of phentermine are?

well he pretty much explained it, its an appetite suppressant \ mild CNS stimulant intended for use in weight loss

they're expensive to get from a doctor, but apparently they give you a bit of a "buzz"

anything like that, however, is designed NOT to give you the euphoric (read: super addictive) feelings of amphetamine, while speeding up the rest of your body

ephedrine is, i guess, comparable, though its a couple steps down the ladder of potency :p

sorry armadilli0 but can i have your left nut ? phentermine does cause euphoria. from http://www.rxlist.com/cgi/generic/phenterm_ad.htm

Central Nervous System: Overstimulation, restlessness, dizziness, insomnia, euphoria, dysphoria, tremor, headache; rarely psychotic episodes at recommended doses.

the only product i can find that contains phentermine on the australian market is Duromine and is S4. id post pics of the caps but ahhhh cbf.

the wager was in regards to whether he was referring to phentermine

sure, you'll get a "buzz" off it, but compared to amphetamine? not as great...

to get equivalent "euphoric" effects, you have to take a larger dose than you would with amphetamine... which increases the other slightly less desirable effects

hell, take the shit and enjoy - but it aint no speed

Well guys id have to say that the stuff didnt give me a euphoric feeling at all. All i felt was a lose of apetite and less sleepy. Also this generated a mild buzz thats been going for over 12 hrs now. This buzz comes and goes, but still feels nice. So from my experience armadilliO gets to keep his left nut.

Duromine ia available in different dosages. 60 mg the highest. Doctors don't give these out in a hurry. They are also known as "Briquettes". They go good mixed with alcohol. They are a time release medication. It may be better to empty contents of capsule into water and let dissolve. Be prepared for the grumpy pants the next day.

does anyone know what kind of trouble you could get in for ordering these off an american based pharmacueticals on the net? i know, i know, there are probably a fuck load of threads on this topic but to be honest i really find this website a bitch to navigate/search probably due to it being international.......... please help.

If the drug can be prescribed on australia get a friend who could have the drug prescribed to them sell/give the prescription to you. Other than that i wouldnt have a clue about purchasing prescription drugs on the net.

i wish i knew someone that fat. they are FUCKING hard to get even the most dodgy docs that will write me out my diazepam script wont budge. i'm not thin as such, but would have to put on 9 kgs to be (clinically) overweight and then they'd just tell me to diet anyway. god i don't want them that much. requim for a dream just gave these things a bad rep, even though i'm sure they deserve it. i had some in asia and they are handy esp. whilst you want to get shit done.

oh the fun.
once after a big night and morning, we tried to get some more wizz, with no luck. We ended up having a few Duramine. Being sleep deprived these things give a really, really weird head space. At one stage I couldn't stop

I probably wouldn't take them again though. Felt shitty the next day and day after, and my eating pattern had gone out the window.