• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc phenobarbital questions

WasteLand Warrior

Bluelighter
so i came across 30 16mg phenobarbital pills was wondering if i could shoot them up? can i plug them? what would a good dose to take be? what are the effects are they even worth taking?? i think these were a dogs prescription to be honest LOL!! thanks guys

not much experience with them but as with most barbs orally BA is high so just eat em.

shooting them up would be a waste - i have done it myself with liquid phenobarbital. there is no rush whatsoever (it still takes 15 minutes to reach peak levels even when injected), and the oral bioavailability is very high

personally i didn't find much use in it. zero recreational effects. i didn't test it as an anxyolitic but it could be a good one, in theory.

be careful, this shit lasts very long, like two full days or so, so don't redose. it also kicks in very slowly, over the course of hours. dosing is between 100-200mg.

above 200mg i blacked out around 15 hours after dose and could barely keep myself awake. dangerous time to be in the street - i actually lost a backpack with a killer stash of pharmaceuticals that time. i don't remember how i got home

Shoot you have 30. Just start with 16 the first time. Try 32 the next. etc. Set a reasonable upper limit.

You'll hit a good dose soon enough.

shooting them up would be a waste - i have done it myself with liquid phenobarbital. there is no rush whatsoever (it still takes 15 minutes to reach peak levels even when injected), and the oral bioavailability is very high

personally i didn't find much use in it. zero recreational effects. i didn't test it as an anxyolitic but it could be a good one, in theory.

be careful, this shit lasts very long, like two full days or so, so don't redose. it also kicks in very slowly, over the course of hours. dosing is between 100-200mg.

above 200mg i blacked out around 15 hours after dose and could barely keep myself awake. dangerous time to be in the street - i actually lost a backpack with a killer stash of pharmaceuticals that time. i don't remember how i got home

This!

They will make you tired as SHIT! I was given them when I was coming off a long benzo addiction. They are kind of like a benzo in that they are basically booze in a pill. You can get a tolerance really fast. I noticed in your other post you were talking about kicking dope - well if you still have them around they would really help you get some sleep now. Probably just best to save stuff like that for the dark days of dope sickness.

take 4 if you want to be tired for 2-3 days. don't mix with alcohol benzos or opiates

I would not recommend anyone take this as advice, but a lower dose (30mg) mixed with one or two ounces of alcohol can be a much better experience than a high dose on its own.

These make you feel VERY tired. I was given these to detox from a serious xanax addiction. I'd save them for something like that. No recreational affect.