• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Phenibut

I took around 2.4gs of Phenibut for my first time. I didn't feel anything 7 hours later, so I redosed around another 2.4 gs.. This was around 7 PM in the evening. I go home not felling anything so I go to bed around midnight.

I then woke up around 8 am fooked out my face puking constantly.. Projectile vomit! I felt like I had food poisoning :( To me it felt similar to taking too much pregabalin - that type fo buzz.

Had 1.2gs with 160mgs (240 mg was my usual dose back then) of Oxycontin and ended up nearly OD'ing/. I was taken to hospital where I remember begging them not to narcan me. o_O It potentiates Opiates more than any other drug I've tried - so be careful. Even more so than (SOMA)-Carisoprodol (which is an amazing potentiator for Opiates) and other Gabapentinoids, Benzos, Barbituartes etc.

Exactly man. It's no joke and easy to overdose.

Just because it's legal doesn't mean it isn't harmless and a lot of people treat it that way :(

i just posted a review of phenibuts pharmacology and history. its very extensive and a must read for everybody that is interested in this compound.

you are either very special or mistaken

please do not go around telling people to take 12g of phenibut in one dose, let alone the same day or two!!

you are going to put people in the hospital

this is a RIDICULOUS dose suggestion!!! and VERY dangerous!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what is wrong with you man, are you sure you're even using phenibut hcl???
If you read my posted earlier you’d know I have a phenibut problem. Judge me please! I need to get my ass together, and I’m sorry having you mom or dad voice scolding me will help. Has it helped you brother? Peace

If you read my posted earlier you’d know I have a phenibut problem. Judge me please! I need to get my ass together, and I’m sorry having you mom or dad voice scolding me will help. Has it helped you brother? Peace
I don't judge anyone, nor would my parents be willing to call some random ass dude on my whim.

I was likely very drunk when I wrote that, in fact I remember it well - I was drunk, yet still, for harm reduction purposes suggesting to anyone it's OK to take 12g of phenibut is very very dangerous at best. That would put 99.9% of people in the hospital or worse, even with a decent tolerance...

I hope you're doing better man. I don't mess with phenibut anymore due to repeatedly overdosing on it which has led to some very dangerous and unsavory situations. Yet still, my doses have never exceeded 12g within 72hours - certainly not in a single dose. 4-5g will overdose a normal person, and phenibut overdose is particularly unpleasant and fairly dangerous. Total blackout for prolonged periods, psychosis, extremely dialated pupils, brain shocks/vision glitches, inability to communicate whilst also doing things like driving. It's no joke bro. And I'm describing the effects of MUCH less than a 12g dose, less than half of that. 12g doses are ridiculous to suggest to anyone on the internet in terms of safety. In the spirit of this entire website, I just have to say, one more time, nobody should ever take 12g of phenibut.

Peace in life

Last edited: