Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: andyturbo | JessFR
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

(New South Wales) Phenibut

Liminality

Bluelighter
Phenibut causes rapid tolerance development, leading to intense benzo/ghb type withdrawals that last a long time (b/c it lasts 10+ hours). If you really abuse it hard, within 3 days you'll get w/d. Not only that, but I found it really addictive. Hard to not do more than I planned. I'm sure you could try to get it shipped here, but no, I doubt you'll be able to buy it onshore. It's incredibly expensive now because of what happened recently. Not worth it.

Also it doesn't really work the same after a while. I loved that amped up, lovey euphoria, followed by sedation and nodding. It was great. Chasing it though was pretty awful in retrospect. Fucks with your life too much. W/d sucks. No thanks.

If you can't figure out easy access to hard drugs, I'm not sure it's such a great idea to be after this. What's your motivation? I wish I never did it like that.
Even if you do get it, what, are you going to import like 100g+? Small amounts are a waste, large amounts = w/d, general destruction of your life, 3 weeks recovery, possible legality issues.

The one or two times you get away with using it then putting it down for an extended period of time will not outweigh all the other times. This class of drugs is not something you want to head toward lightly.

Isn't it shroom season anyway?

anonymouse77

Bluelighter
Phenibut causes rapid tolerance development, leading to intense benzo/ghb type withdrawals that last a long time (b/c it lasts 10+ hours). If you really abuse it hard, within 3 days you'll get w/d. Not only that, but I found it really addictive. Hard to not do more than I planned. I'm sure you could try to get it shipped here, but no, I doubt you'll be able to buy it onshore. It's incredibly expensive now because of what happened recently. Not worth it.

Also it doesn't really work the same after a while. I loved that amped up, lovey euphoria, followed by sedation and nodding. It was great. Chasing it though was pretty awful in retrospect. Fucks with your life too much. W/d sucks. No thanks.

If you can't figure out easy access to hard drugs, I'm not sure it's such a great idea to be after this. What's your motivation? I wish I never did it like that.
Even if you do get it, what, are you going to import like 100g+? Small amounts are a waste, large amounts = w/d, general destruction of your life, 3 weeks recovery, possible legality issues.

The one or two times you get away with using it then putting it down for an extended period of time will not outweigh all the other times. This class of drugs is not something you want to head toward lightly.

Isn't it shroom season anyway?
Thank you for your reply and good point about it. I do recall it being very more-ish and I had to throw a lot of it away as I could tell nothing good would come of it.

I don't know how to get mushies and I would probably not handle it well with my anxiety.

I am going to contact my doctor and see about getting back on opioid replacement as I cannot go on like this.

Liminality

Bluelighter
Doesn't sound like a bad idea. I am on Subutex. Recently went back on it after trying to be off it for 6 months. I've spent a lot of time trying to engage my mind and become productive in some way. The maintenance won't solve all your problems, but it gave me a platform to start fixing things.

You really gotta just commit to some years of development. Train yourself to display the behavior you want to see.
How old are you? I felt like I couldn't think straight/concentrate until about 25, as a male. But I did a lot of damage to myself for a few years...

anonymouse77

Bluelighter
Doesn't sound like a bad idea. I am on Subutex. Recently went back on it after trying to be off it for 6 months. I've spent a lot of time trying to engage my mind and become productive in some way. The maintenance won't solve all your problems, but it gave me a platform to start fixing things.

You really gotta just commit to some years of development. Train yourself to display the behavior you want to see.
How old are you? I felt like I couldn't think straight/concentrate until about 25, as a male. But I did a lot of damage to myself for a few years...
I am 42 so I don't have much hope for things to improve for me. I think I am too set in my ways as they say. I call any hope for the future hopium now. Honestly, I would just rather real opium.

anonymouse77

Bluelighter

Thank you. What dose of Subutex are you on? Is it the film? How old are you?

Liminality

Bluelighter
Thank you. What dose of Subutex are you on? Is it the film? How old are you?
I'm on 2mg Subutex, no it's not the film. It contains buprenorphine as the only active ingredient. Suboxone is the films (buprenorphine/Naloxone) which come in 8mg or 2mg bupe.
I'm 26.
Sorry, I just assumed you were young because it sounded similar to my situation from 16-23. But it just goes to show that you shouldn't assume things.

While it probably won't be as effective as when I do it, you will still get real benefits from regularly repeating good pathways in your brain.
Just because young people have more sensitivity doesn't mean they utilize it well. It might take you a bit longer to get going but doing something is heaps better than doing nothing. I'm sure you know the feeling of letting your mind slack. If you want to feel sharper, make some commitment to reading regularly? Note that I find reading a book extremely hard to do, and rarely actually do it.

Playing music has been a great way to help me recover. Even if I'm not enjoying it, I just repeat the patterns, knowing that eventually, I'll be able to play what I want to and maybe even enjoy it. It doesn't have to be complicated...but it does take a lot of time of sitting in the feeling that you are no good at it. Being 40 shouldn't really change this much.
I could see general energy levels being a problem, I watched my dad deteriorate recently, slowly losing his faculties one by one. Just appreciate what you still have and make the most of it, that's all that can be done.

If you are seeking out stuff like phenibut, that seems bad to me. Going on suboxone helped relieve a lot of my drug cravings, it is essentially just being opiated all the time. It's not a cure-all though, like anti-depressants, you need to utilize the few good months it gives you to set up something sustainable. Even if your goal is just "get through the next year without binging on alcohol". Being on suboxone made alcohol more unpleasant for me, so it might help with that. Unsure about this.

I hope this helps.
[All opinions are my own, this is not medical advice]

anonymouse77

Bluelighter
I'm on 2mg Subutex, no it's not the film. It contains buprenorphine as the only active ingredient. Suboxone is the films (buprenorphine/Naloxone) which come in 8mg or 2mg bupe.
I'm 26.
Sorry, I just assumed you were young because it sounded similar to my situation from 16-23. But it just goes to show that you shouldn't assume things.

While it probably won't be as effective as when I do it, you will still get real benefits from regularly repeating good pathways in your brain.
Just because young people have more sensitivity doesn't mean they utilize it well. It might take you a bit longer to get going but doing something is heaps better than doing nothing. I'm sure you know the feeling of letting your mind slack. If you want to feel sharper, make some commitment to reading regularly? Note that I find reading a book extremely hard to do, and rarely actually do it.

Playing music has been a great way to help me recover. Even if I'm not enjoying it, I just repeat the patterns, knowing that eventually, I'll be able to play what I want to and maybe even enjoy it. It doesn't have to be complicated...but it does take a lot of time of sitting in the feeling that you are no good at it. Being 40 shouldn't really change this much.
I could see general energy levels being a problem, I watched my dad deteriorate recently, slowly losing his faculties one by one. Just appreciate what you still have and make the most of it, that's all that can be done.

If you are seeking out stuff like phenibut, that seems bad to me. Going on suboxone helped relieve a lot of my drug cravings, it is essentially just being opiated all the time. It's not a cure-all though, like anti-depressants, you need to utilize the few good months it gives you to set up something sustainable. Even if your goal is just "get through the next year without binging on alcohol". Being on suboxone made alcohol more unpleasant for me, so it might help with that. Unsure about this.

I hope this helps.
[All opinions are my own, this is not medical advice]
Thank you for your reply and I appreciate it. When I was on the film I got up to 8mg which I think was enough. I wasn't wanting alcohol at all at that time. My gang stalking was still happening regularly and I remember one time driving home after going to the pharmacy and I passed a police vehicle coming slowly out of a side street near my home which is on a main road and they just stopped as I passed and didn't turn onto the main road despite there being no oncoming traffic for ages after me.... I saw them in my rearview mirror for ages so it was clear they were just making themselves seen to me. I now do pass police very frequently when I leave the house. Which is not often and when I do just short trips so it's interesting.

I understand a lot don't believe me but whatever. I should try to read more as you suggested. Thank you so much for the suggestions also. I sent an email to my doctor but haven't heard back.

Luxy

Bluelighter
I don't know much about neurotransmitters and things but I just received this herbal supplement called Kudzu which is used for alcohol cravings and they say it's a gaba antagonist. Not sure if that is similar to phenibut but it seems to increase libido like phenibut did. Not sure about reducing alcohol cravings yet though.
Let us know once youve tested out the Kudzu. I'm in OZ too and would love some good quasi-legal highs.

anonymouse77

Bluelighter
Let us know once youve tested out the Kudzu. I'm in OZ too and would love some good quasi-legal highs.
The kudzu doesn't really do much recreationally. Seems to make me uptight a bit and not relaxed yet they say it's also used for neck and shoulder pain which seems odd if it does something with GABA. I thought having more GABA would help with pain (like a benzo) but not this.

I am on this other pain killer now called Incarvillea Sinensis. First time I tried it I felt sedated and calm after it but not sure about times since then.

I am also after some legal highs but there is not much available that I know of :(

Liminality

Bluelighter
Hello, again anonymouse. Have you tried these:

Aniracetam - can have a calming feeling, legal to import

Bacopa Monnieri - If you take a small amount regularly it can make you more relaxed all around, but it also dulls your emotional affect, a bit like benzos do. Good for sleep.

Ashwagandha - Adaptogen herb which is better for anxiety than Bacopa. Again, you need to take it regularly to build up the effect.

Rhodiola Rosea - Adaptogen herb. Stimulating, a bit like coffee, can give you a bit of motivation, but it's pretty mild, probably add to your anxiety overall as well. But it can offset the drowsiness from Bacopa+Ashwagandha.

St. John's Wort - Might help to regulate your neurotransmitters more effectively. Leading you to feel better. Careful with the interactions with other medications here

Regular Exercise - Honestly, I feel this is mandatory for everyone. Even if it is just walking up and down your back yard 10 times. The endorphins can be like a strong opiate high if you do this regularly. Just think that you are working towards that feeling.

Phenibut - You can try to import it, but it is heaps expensive, and illegal. It's a massive rip-off. And the withdrawals really suck. It's not that good, the first few times were, but messing with the GABA system is just too much for me. Not to be played around with.

Emotional awareness - actively try to face your fears and challenge your beliefs. I am radically compassionate towards myself now since my previous behaviour nearly resulted in my death.
I feel this is endemic to Australian culture for the past few decades. Overly compassionate, timid people, who are too kind to really criticize each other, resulting in people enabling their own suffering. You need to really believe that you deserve a full human experience with love and good deeds.

You gotta really find some social scenario where you can try to create your own fun. And you can't do that if you are always criticizing your own love of life (childish wonder kind of thing). Be kind to yourself. Write down what your thoughts are like. Write positive influences up on a whiteboard and look at it regularly (I like quotes from the Meditation of Marcus Aurelius, but whatever you feel you need).

Think about your life and your decisions, and understand why you made those mistakes. Then forgive yourself, accept your tendencies, and love yourself with great ferocity. Your life depends on it. Then think about the good decisions you've made in your life, and really accept that you have had some good things to offer!! Really appreciate that you are a part of the whole.

Alcohol/depressents/euphoriants never really helped at all if I'm honest. Just be aware of that. (only my opinion)

:) :)

Kaden_Nite

Bluelight Crew
A few idiot kids took a heap of it at school and had complications and needed hospitalisation so then it was made illegal. Idiot kids
This actually happened just after it was classified a schedule 9 drug. The whole time it was being sold openly, not a single incident.

I don't even know how they could have fucked up so badly taking phenibut alone. There may have been other drugs involved but none of them were as headline-worthy as PHENIBUT: THE COSMONAUT HEROIN TURNING HIGHSCHOOLERS INTO ZOMBIES..

draculic acid69

Bluelighter
This actually happened just after it was classified a schedule 9 drug. The whole time it was being sold openly, not a single incident.

I don't even know how they could have fucked up so badly taking phenibut alone. There may have been other drugs involved but none of them were as headline-worthy as PHENIBUT: THE COSMONAUT HEROIN TURNING HIGHSCHOOLERS INTO ZOMBIES..
Typical media scare tactics: "and next up the new drug turning your kids into
crazed killers and neighborhoods into warzones next on 60 minutes"

anonymouse77

Bluelighter
My gang stalking is as bad as ever as a targeted individual so there's that. Has anyone else experienced it?

PtahTek

Moderator: NMI
Staff member
My gang stalking is as bad as ever as a targeted individual so there's that. Has anyone else experienced it?
There have been many threads created regarding this matter: Gang Stalking. A lot of threads that have nothing to do with it are sometimes bombarded with others hi-jacking the thread with their stories of being stalked.
My advice would be to start ones own thread dealing with what you are going through as there may be more appropriate answers.
Best always,
Ptah

draculic acid69

Bluelighter
There have been many threads created regarding this matter: Gang Stalking. A lot of threads that have nothing to do with it are sometimes bombarded with others hi-jacking the thread with their stories of being stalked.
My advice would be to start ones own thread dealing with what you are going through as there may be more appropriate answers.
Best always,
Ptah
Don't encourage this person.they already started one.