Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: andyturbo | JessFR
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

(New South Wales) Phenibut

anonymouse77

Bluelighter
Can someone please advise if you can still get phenibut in Australia? I don't know how to get bitcoin either so I will need to pay another way.

Thank you

anonymouse77

Bluelighter
Your not following guideline rules here bud.

It’s illegal here, and we can’t give sources.

In first before close ;-)

Bitcoin..? Google is your best friend.
Okay thank you and sorry about that. I do recall it was legal a few years ago as I had a tub of it. I miss those days. They take everything away from us :(

Freedome

Bluelighter
Unfortunately yes.

Except it’s ok to drink alchohol to a point of nearly dying. That’s cool my friend. And socially acceptable in my parts, which I kinda find yuck. Just promotes young kids that have no idea what path their taking when drinking becomes a daily issue.

It was for me at one time in my life, done too much physical damage, swapped (self) med plan in other words. Another thing I don’t recommend. Story for another day.

Basically anything that’s psychoactively enjoyable is banned, or under some stupid blanket ban (seems lazy to me, can’t keep up with the scientists) in Australia. And to make things worse, we’re miles away from where a lot of the good stuffs made (I’m just talking self med/rec drugs in general).

anonymouse77

Bluelighter
Unfortunately yes.

Except it’s ok to drink alchohol to a point of nearly dying. That’s cool my friend. And socially acceptable in my parts, which I kinda find yuck. Just promotes young kids that have no idea what path their taking when drinking becomes a daily issue.

It was for me at one time in my life, done too much physical damage, swapped (self) med plan in other words. Another thing I don’t recommend. Story for another day.

Basically anything that’s psychoactively enjoyable is banned, or under some stupid blanket ban (seems lazy to me, can’t keep up with the scientists) in Australia. And to make things worse, we’re miles away from where a lot of the good stuffs made (I’m just talking self med/rec drugs in general).
Thank you for your reply. What did you swap it for if you don't mind me asking?

Freedome

Bluelighter
I was never on just that, tried to drop a large benzo tolerance with it.

Made things a hell of a lot worse. I was on my usually dose of Valium but could barely feel it because phenibut had me in a mild physical addiction. Hence causing withdrawals that reminded me of coming off opiates, but being less co ordinated, more confused, and regretting the day I bought the crap.

Tread very lightly with phenibut. I would rather go through a large PST withdrawal than a medium phenibut.

anonymouse77

Bluelighter
I don't know much about neurotransmitters and things but I just received this herbal supplement called Kudzu which is used for alcohol cravings and they say it's a gaba antagonist. Not sure if that is similar to phenibut but it seems to increase libido like phenibut did. Not sure about reducing alcohol cravings yet though.

vision conquest

Bluelighter
I don't know much about neurotransmitters and things but I just received this herbal supplement called Kudzu which is used for alcohol cravings and they say it's a gaba antagonist. Not sure if that is similar to phenibut but it seems to increase libido like phenibut did. Not sure about reducing alcohol cravings yet though.

W
[/QUOTE
]

Well phenibut is an agonist at the gaba receptor so that would tend to indicate its effects would be very different to the supplement you mentioned.

You can stillfind phenibut in a few bodybuilding supplement stores here and there but it is getting very rare now.

There is another supp/nootropic that is very similar to phenibut that is still available, it is called picamilon.
With picamilon a niacin molecule is attached to the gaba to get it to cross the blood brain barrier so theoretically it should have almost identical results as gaba is the active substance in both supplements, all that changes is the method used to get the gaba across the bbb, however picamilon just doesn't seem to have the same potency .

tAnyway it may be worth doing some research on picamilon.

Last edited:

JessFR

Sr. Moderator: AADD, H&R, TDS
Staff member
In first before close ;-).
Mmm, way I see it it can say open so long as it remains purely about phenibut or about the current legal status of it and similar drugs and doesn't cross into naming or requesting any actual sources.

PtahTek

Moderator: NMI
Staff member
From a long time user/abuser (of most all substances known on street levev and a bit more) I find phenibut in the top 2 of faves these days. massive breaks between doses but well worth it, IMO/E.
Wouldn't under-estimate it; has saved me countless thousands of dollars, irl.
Following.

Last edited:

Freedome

Bluelighter
Mmm, way I see it it can say open so long as it remains purely about phenibut or about the current legal status of it and similar drugs and doesn't cross into naming or requesting any actual sources.
Agreed. The first post could be re worded to match the title.
The thing that rang bells was questions about Bitcoin.

I mean, it ain’t hard to PM someone on here...

Last edited: