• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Phenibut

Life's a risk, this moment of pleasure could cost years of suffering. Or you might never feel a thing and be glad for the adventures. Life's a risk.

I don't recommend this unless you know what you're doing, but I used to drink on phenibut. I didn't even have to drink much while on phenibut because it made me drunk much quicker.

Fast forward years later and now phenibut completely blocks alcohol. Like after I take phenibut now, I feel absolutely NOTHING from drinking, it blocks my buzz. Even if I drink an entire bottle. It's a waste. Nowadays I have to make sure there is no phenibut in my system or I won't get drunk at all. That's a huge contrast from feeling drinks more while on it to feeling nothing at all...no matter how much you drink!

Same with Klonopin. I used to love to combine phenibut with it to enhance my Klonopin high. Now I feel NOTHING from the Klonopin I took while on phenibut. Basically that Klonopin was a waste and I'm pissed because phenibut blocked it.

So it's interesting and infuriating to see how long term use with phenibut totally blocks out any other substance.

TIL taking Phenibut 2 days in a row is somehow a bad thing.

1 day: you're FIIIIIIIINE
2 days: NOPE. You're either dead, physically dependant for life, or both. Yes - both.

I never made any comment that was NEARLY that extreme so I'm not sure why you are making fun of me, but all I can say is that I read Pinpoint's thread "My Phenibut Affair" and he said that something like 3 or 4 days in a row of usage got him addicted and that it led to the worst withdrawal he'd ever had in his life so that's all I needed to hear to stear clear of dosing more than once every 5 days.

As your a mod I'm sure you've also read those threads of which there are quite a few where different posters mention getting addicted to Phenibut from as little as 3--5 or 6 days in a row and the withdrawals being hellishly intense.

I've also heard that some people can take small amounts several days in a row so obviously it's not the same for everyone.

There seems to be a fair amount of evidence from posters' threads that it is indeed possible to develop a Phenibut addiction in less than a week.

If that's true for ANYONE then I'll stick to my once a week dosage.

It's not even THAT great a drug IMO anyway.