• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc phenibut

Just cause it doesn't give u them high warm buzz opiates do doesn't mean it doesn't tear u up from the floor up wen u cold turkey it ! Its mean man MEAN

I totally agree with dez, just because the payoff isn't that great, doesn't mean the price to pay isn't insane. Part of what I feel makes this a rough one is, as mentioned above, the insanely cheap price point, and the ferocity of wds. Although, as I've mentioned before and will continue to do so in case it helps someone else, gabapentin allowed me to drop a 3g a day multi month habit with no significant loss of sleep or functionality.

I see a Dr. every other month for a fully body check-up due to a brain tumor I had now for the last 3-5 years. he's always giving me a full body evaluation and always has nothing but positive things to say; thats including the dope, which he knows I dabble in here and htere, but more-so suboxone nowadays. same goes for Phenibut since I had to tell him EVERYTHING I as on/tried/did.

surprisingly, considering my condition the the drugs I've taken over the years, I am somewhat in good health for someone who had an 8 inch tumor on the left frontal lobe of the brain; 4 inches were removed and 4 had to stay or else my memory would be in bad, bad shape, man. this was going back 3-4 years ago and everything has been great since, so although it is surly something I still worry about, I get checked up often enough where I have a good idea how/what drugs are affecting me in which ways.

again, this may ONLY BE ME, so who knows, but I've never had a problem and I am getting MRI's and xrays often.

If you went into the docs and were having multiple severe panic attacks a day would you like a script for Clonazepam or Phenibut?? If its anxiety we r treating lets stick with shit that works? phenibut is great with booze but 4 beers feel like 6 atleast everytime and u def feel more social in a manic kind of way

if I were having actual anxiety attacks then I would take any benzo over Phenibut; Phenibut takes FAR TOO LONG to work. it would not help whatsoever if someone were to be having an anxiety attack' however, if someone is planning to go out and know they will be at a bar by 8PM and its only 5PM, then could probably take their Phenibut dosage around 6/630PM and feel a bit better in the crowed. its much more safe to combine alcohol and Phenibut than any benzo and alcohol. I am NOT SAYING its even safe to combine Phenibut and Alcohol but I know FOR A FACT (based on my own experience and many friends) that Phenibut and alcohol are far less dangerous than your typical benzo and alcohol, which leads to an automatic blackout and possible accident. PLEASE BE CAREFUL W/ THAT.

Yeah I'll agree while both are bad ideas, phenibut is safer to combine with booze. Benzos and alcohol make me completely black out. Phenibut and alcohol just gets me super fucked up but still semi conscious.

Although, one time I went to a party on 3g of phenibut and got wasted on vodka. Everything was fine, until 24 hours later at work I had some sort of rebound that gave me a huge panic attack. It felt like my heart was going to explode and I had to go sit out in my car for a half hour and calm down.

Usually I can take a few grams and feel really nice

Last time I did it I went to work and was so tired all I could do was sleep

Prolly won't ever touch it again.....not worth it

you must be 19.

do you realize that most people in are to irresponsible to handle recreational drugs. society would go to shit.

You say that, and you might be right, and probably initially there would be turmoil, but it would effectively eliminate gang profitability and you can bet cvs and Wal-Mart aren't gonna go to war for control of the block. Also, the entire stigma of forbidden fruit would be eliminated, and the damage that drugs can do would be more evident, thus probably resulting in more younger people refusing to experiment in the first place. But maybe I'm wrong.

I took 4 grams and is gave me explosive diarrhoea. flushed it down the toilet

I've been using a certain brand rather than my usual "go-to" which is the most common when you just Google and the new stuff I got SUCKS! I LEGIT FEEL SHIT FROM IT!

always stick w/ what works.

I do not like this stuff,does jack shit for my anxiety,got a 100 gram tub of it since i heard good things and i gotta be careful with benzos cuz i get drug tested at my suboxone doctor..doesnt show up on drug...but it just makes me tired and,blah. jeaulos of the people who describe it as being the best thing ever...finallly got some benzos again and my chest pains went away,not constantly worrying,want to leave the house and talk to people....it also tends to make me dizzy if i go over 1500mg...take it every now and again since its there outta boreom,but cant stand it...what works welll for my anxiety is benzos and gabapentin. but phenibut,well makes time go by faster and makes me sleepy,and not in a relaxed functional way...

Originally Posted by Peacephrog1972
Maybe....but there would be a lot less people in the world mainlining heroin and cocaine
how so? i would think there would be more

Because if it were legal and one more step make it free, they would all be dead....