• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Phenibut Taper - Here we go!

I agree however I've been on gabapentin both for a year and a half due to polyneuropathy. I added the phenibut when I was just diagnosed and terrified. That was likely a big mistake. So now it looks like I can at least only be dealing with one drug addiction. My plan is to see if I can also wean off of the Gabapentin. However I may just have to live with it depending on how much it actually helps with my nerve pain. However for most people they would likely only be using gabapentin for a short time while they jumped off the phenibut.

Down to 4 a day now (1200mg/day). From 10 a day (3000mg/day), that's a pretty good drop, and I'm proud of myself.

I don't feel like a million dollars, but I don't feel like crap either. I feel fine. I will say this.... I look forward to my weekends with kratom lol. Though I think it kinda brings me down more during the week, tbh.

Down to 4 a day now (1200mg/day). From 10 a day (3000mg/day), that's a pretty good drop, and I'm proud of myself.

I don't feel like a million dollars, but I don't feel like crap either. I feel fine. I will say this.... I look forward to my weekends with kratom lol. Though I think it kinda brings me down more during the week, tbh.

watch out then with kratom..if u feel your mood and energy are lower than normal during the week, better take a break from kratom..once withdrawal symptoms start to take place, its very hard to dial it back to normal use..