• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Gabapentinoids Phenibut starting dose?

Preytor

Bluelighter
Got the rest of the day free and want to try my first dose of Phenibut, smoke some bud and write. Is 1g a safe starting dosage if I am 180lbs? I got capsules of 500mg and I am afraid that I won't feel much from just one of them. I have already been through all the safety information about irregular dosing at least a week or so apart. Thank you.

Yeah, 500 to 1000 milligrams is a pretty standard range for a recreational dose.

It can take a while to take effect too, like a few hours. Seems to work well for some people, others don't notice much.

you can take a gram, but you probably don’t need to. will raise your tolerance even faster. i’d take 1 & 1/2 caps.

yeah. while you’ll start feel it in an hour, it usually takes a few hours to get good.

I'd say a gram is the minimum to feel anything even without a tolerance, at least that was my experience with it and I had high quality strong shit too. I would stay below 2g without tolerance however. The absolute highest should be 1.5g which I found was always my sweet spot. But for the first time I say do just 1g.

I find 500mg is an okay dose.
750mg is spot-on for me.
One to one and a half grams is quite strong, but I notice some side effects.

I used to take higher doses, but find it more enjoyable and sustainable now that I've gotten used to lower doses for some reason.