• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Phenibut is an "amino acid" and supplement?

Again, I haven't tried phenibut (yet) so I can't compare them, but I will say that with kratom it seems to depend a whole lot on your previous opiate experience/tolerance/addiction. I used kratom as a maintenance drug for about a year after initially purchasing some for a detox off dope. When I finally tried to quit I went through full-on opiate withdrawal like I would expect from heroin/pharms. For people without a previous addiction to opiates, the withdrawal syndrome is reportedly very mild.

edit: Boston, I'd say I definitely qualify as a "true dope fiend," and I came to prefer kratom to h/pharms. Obviously, at the height of my dope use it would have almost certainly been pretty useless but coming to it after a period of a few months' use when my resources were limited enough to keep my use and thus tolerance down, I found kratom immediately effective and ultimately more dependably euphoric than street dope. I think it's an amazing plant and potentially very potent and I think underestimating it is a mistake a lot of people make.

Last edited:
I wish I could try it and feel that high; I am on 16/MG of suboxone (bupe) daily so the Kratom would still be useless, right? I dont even have mine anymore since I threw it away; it was useless and the few times I tried i wanted to puke.

one thing I do know is the 2 highs from Phenibut and Kratom are surly different; so get both, ha.

Haha yeah, definitely totally different drugs/feelings.

I'm on Suboxone myself now, have been for around a year. My Rx is 8mg but I usually only take 4. I actually came to bupe straight from kratom: I found out that the psychiatrist I had been seeing for a Valium taper was also a Sub doc and I felt I had a strong enough relationship with him to be honest about it. I told him that I had started kratom to kick heroin/etc. and was only using kratom at that time but withdrawal was every bit as terrible as dope sickness and I was experiencing enough shitty side effects (especially emotional, as always happens with me after long periods of mu-agonism) that I wanted off it. He agreed that Suboxone was appropriate and scripted me even though I wasn't using the usual stuff (dope, dilaudid, etc.) Point of interest: his drug test actually showed mitragynine! That surprised me, especially since he had never heard of kratom before me.

And yeah, it would definitely be useless for you. Though if you ever decide you want to get off Suboxone, it'd be great for that. Ironically, I'm probably going to have to get some myself soon as I'm likely to have to discontinue bupe in the next few months due to money issues. I will say that a good vendor is SUPER important. So much crap out there, especially at headshops and the like.

had 40 legit pellets at 1mg delivered - have munched 6 diclaz (6mg) as well as 3 5mg flubromazepam pellets8(..eyes are slighty heavy but not really in space yet.. i see experienced benzo researchers claiming 2mg is perfect and i'm no common benzo fiend.

Any feedback would be great on dosage and how to make the most of it, cheers!:D

FULL UPDATE - YOUR COMMENT COULD BE A LITTLE LESS VAGUE PINPOINT

Warning, long ISH read.

Since 12pm yesterday - midday, i aquired 40 legit diclazepam pellets from a trusted vendor and begun research immeditately.
40 legit pellets at 1mg delivered. I also recieved a free sample of flubromazepam 5mg i think? (3 pellets, also taken within 35-50 mins of eachother)

after delivery, research was instant. I must have munched 6 1mg pellets in the first few hours, shared 2 so 8 gone ) as well as all 3 5mg flubromazepam pellets.. (didnt keep much track on the timing) yeah, eyes are slighty heavy and have been since but not really in a 'woah i am so fxcked' zone.

Ive seen experienced benzo researchers claiming 2mg is perfect and almost like 20mg diaz(?) Err, nope.

i'm no common benzo fiend but ive been through about 25-30mg of diclazepam on top of that flubro, from 1pm staurdat to 11pm sunday (memory slighty impaired but confident on time).

yeah, eyes are slighty heavy but not really in a spacey trippy atmospheree, walking has been fun, chatting too, wobbly, a fair bit of memloss but a very calm and a slight motivation to do people physical favours around the house (plugs, t.v etc)

l see a lot experienced benzo researchers claiming 2mg is perfect and that 1mg is equivelant to 10mg of diaz (ofc BS, i would say 2.1mg or so of diazepam per pellet of diclazepam.)

Am i just insanely immune to this compound or is it just shit unless a few taken before bed? Im going for flubromazolam next - but if you guys could send me in any more psychadelic routes that would be fantastic. (Bare in mind i know benoz arent psychadelics and i dont use em for such, just want a nice recreactional chem)

apologies for essay.

ALSO HOW THE FXCK HAVENT I PASSED OUT? could sleep if wanted but m

^^^^^

Pinpoint's comment was vague because this thread is about Phenibut and specific questions I had about it and you are using it to post about diazepam, diclazapam and flubromezepam and he probably thought it was funny because you just went off posting without seeming to have any indication that you weren't posting in the right place (you still seem not to).

Just start your own thread if you want responses because people aren't likely to come into a thread about something else to respond to your post.

Sure, my bad, I just saw somebody mention benzos and realised it was an active post and was seeking quick info on if (at this point) 30mg of diclaze is pretty shit over a period of period of 16hrs lol. Sorry for my naivity here, joined today :)