• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Phenibut - I Had Some Mild Hallucinations?

kensclark

Greenlighter
Yesterday, I used 2 grams of Phenibut to calm myself down. I probably use it twice a week (although this week was three times). Well, it usually takes 6 hours to completely kick in for me. After 6 hours, I felt very calm and relaxed. On the 5 - 6 hour mark, I took another gram since my anxiety was coming back for some reason. Two hours later when I went to bed, I looked at myself in the mirror. My eyes looked different for some reason. They almost looked more slender and wider apart? My pupils also seemed to be weird. It's hard to explain. Now this is the weird part: when I stared at my eyes, they seemed to move around slightly on my face. Almost like my eyes were slowly moving down like they were "melting?" I remember this happening to me once when I took 2.3 grams of Phenibut. I just thought it was weird and headed off to bed. I had an extremely vivid and complex dream last night though. I had to memorize a certain way to get to the top of a mall. I can still remember it now. Are mild hallucinations common?

Phenibut gives everything a "glow" when I was on it. Colors would look more vivid and what not.

Hellucinations are uncommon as a side effect of phenibu. Are you taking other drugs? Reputable vendor?

Funny, I used phenibut to get of kratom and I hated it! But it got me off kratom then I was hooked in phenibut. I just kept lowering my dosage until I was fine. It made me break out seriuosly too!

Phenibut gives everything a "glow" when I was on it. Colors would look more vivid and what not.

Same, sometimes I'd get some motion blur/tracer, but that could of been just the club lights and the addition of booze.

Ya. I used it after Kratom. I find if I take 2 grams or more right when the Kratom is about to peak, it extends it the whole day. My tolerance is high at 10 grams (I order online through a good vendor). After I took the Phenibut, that 10 grams multiplied into what felt like 20 or more grams. It was almost too much.

Last edited:
Ya. I used it after Kratom. I find if I take 2 grams or more right when the Kratom is about to peak, it extends it the whole day. My tolerance is high at 10 grams (I order online through a good vendor where I can get a kilo for ...

Price discussion is not allowed.

How long you been on this tolrence?

Sorry. It's a legal herb, so I didn't think it would not be allowed. It's like telling someone the price of coffee. Oh well. Also, I have been on that tolerance for a few weeks. I only use Kratom once a day for my anxiety though.

Edit: I removed the price just to be sure.

Last edited:
If I was you, I'd be concerned about taking that many grams of phenibut for that long, users get bad withdrawals off 2 grams a day habit, so watch out!

No. I only take 2 grams of Phenibut. I have been taking it for only two weeks, every other day. I've been taking 10 grams of Kratom for a few months. Sorry if I confused you.

Oh, I guess I misread your post.

That's a much better dose range. But still odd that it would couse hellucinations.

hm odd you had hallucinations, but it makes everything glow like others said, and makes your vision a bit blurry as well, makes colors more vivid. so idk what else to say haha

I get some serious tracers off of phenibut when I go up above ~4 grams. Kinda unpleasant though I mean the high feels good but the hallucinations aren't the kind of thing I'd try to achieve on purpose.

I know I'm kind of late but last night I also had hallucinations that were mild when I took phenibut... Around 4 pm I took 1.5 grams which usually takes about 4 to 6 hrs to kick in. Phenibut helps me get much restful sleep so at 12 Am I took another one 1.5 gram I also figured the first dose would be out of my system. I went to bed at 2:30 am that morning, well as I was going to sleep almost 20 min later I began to notice auditory hallucinations. People playing basketball outside, motorcycle etc. I also noticed mild weird strange dreams which I would also like to call hallucinations but because my eyes were closed, I don't think it counts as an actual hallucination... This also happened once when I dosed twice with phenibut and also took come cough medicine because of a cold I had. I didn't check the ingredient so the cough syrup may have had alcohol in it which I know you're not supposed to drink while taking phenibut... I would also like to point out that as I was going to bed I had very strong horny hallucinations/ dreams... I am new to phenibut. Been using it for 2 no the so maybe I took too much... I'd also like to not I was using FAA. THIS TIME and the last time I used HCL .. I got it from LIFTMODE so I know it was a good source... Anyway this was my experience. I wonder if anyone else had this experience or can shed any light for me.. Also this morning I woke up at 12pm and could still feel the stuff in my system... I've never been drink before cuz I don't drink alcohol l but I guess this is what people felt when they say mild hangover effect