• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc (Phenibut) Help - 20 grams of Phenibut in 3 days - Can't Fall Asleep

zizar3

Greenlighter
My usage history has been Thursday - 5 grams, Friday - 6 grams, Saturday 11 grams, and today is Wednesday and I have not slept since that last big dose on Saturday. I feel very wired. I thought it was the high but I realize it is the withdrawal. This drug is too fucking weird and different to be managed effectively, certainly not for a drug addict.

When will I fall asleep? Should I take things to help me fall asleep? Will I be back to normal after I get some sleep since I only binged over 3 days? Or will I be getting panic attacks and shit once this part wears off? So far worst symptoms have been insomnia and racing thoughts. Sometimes really bad sometimes not so bad, in waves. Overall intensity seems to be going down though. Still no sleep.

Thank you.

My usage history has been Thursday - 5 grams, Friday - 6 grams, Saturday 11 grams, and today is Wednesday and I have not slept since that last big dose on Saturday. I feel very wired. I thought it was the high but I realize it is the withdrawal. This drug is too fucking weird and different to be managed effectively, certainly not for a drug addict.

When will I fall asleep? Should I take things to help me fall asleep? Will I be back to normal after I get some sleep since I only binged over 3 days? Or will I be getting panic attacks and shit once this part wears off? So far worst symptoms have been insomnia and racing thoughts. Sometimes really bad sometimes not so bad, in waves. Overall intensity seems to be going down though. Still no sleep.

Thank you.

bro, there's No way we can tell you when you will fall asleep. I mean think about it....you're asking an impossible question.

As for taking "things" to help you sleep, that could mean anything.

Seriously man, just calm down and if you haven't dropped off yet, be more specific with your questions

bro, there's No way we can tell you when you will fall asleep. I mean think about it....you're asking an impossible question.

Seriously man, just calm down and if you haven't dropped off yet, be more specific with your questions

If you have any experience going through this kind of a phenibut withdrawal experience, can you tell me what I should expect? Is that phrashing better? Are there any sleep aids I could safely take while experiencing phenibut withdrawal to help induce sleep? Do you understand what I am asking you?

If you have any experience going through this kind of a phenibut withdrawal experience, can you tell me what I should expect? Is that phrashing better? Are there any sleep aids I could safely take while experiencing phenibut withdrawal to help induce sleep? Do you understand what I am asking you?

yes I understand I'm not a fucking idiot. You werent asking questions anyone could realistically answer. It wasnt lack of understanding, it was lack of you posting anything that could be answered.

And getting salty with strangers who are donating their free time to try and help people after completing unbelievably stressful jobs in rhe emergency healthcare field isn't going to do you any favours whatsoever.

Last edited:
If it has been 4 days since your last dose, you are in the period where you would be having anxiety and hopelessness feelings, were you to get them. I wouldn't even worry at all beyond the lack of sleep, and I probably would try some things you might have like theanine, melatonin, benzos if you have them and can use them responsibly, etc., to try to sedate yourself so you can sleep. I doubt you will have many severe issues going forward with only 3 days of use.

Emotionally I don't feel much, just stimulation, maybe once that wears off I'll start feeling all those other symptoms? Right now just profound insomnia.

yes I understand I'm not a fucking idiot. You werent asking questions anyone could realistically answer. It wasnt lack of understanding, it was lack of you posting anything that could be answered.

And getting salty with strangers who are donating their free time to try and help people after completing unbelievably stressful jobs in rhe emergency healthcare field isn't going to do you any favours whatsoever.

Sorry

Hey don't worry man....no offence taken. I'm sorry too, I shouldn't have been so sharp with you. Did you manage to get to sleep in the end?

I think you're going to be OK with only a few days of use

Last edited:
One good thing about phenibut withdrawal (ime) is that OTC sleep aids don’t exacerbate RLS and such to the same extent they do during opiate w/d. Maybe try some doxylamine succinate.

Please guy, let's try not to be so curt with members who are reaching out to us for help. I agree with your points man, but let's try to be a little bit more amicable. Idiotic grudges and such can quickly send threads and entire forums into lake of fire.

Zizar, as other BL'ers have pointed out, this is certainly not something that we can address with any kind of accuracy. Also, I don't understand, are you implying that you only use the drug on weekends? At any rate, you should expect some insomnia and negative symptoms. There are obviously a lot of different substances that can be used to help mitigate some of the symptoms, but you can almost always count on discomfort in withdrawal.

As far as said subatances go, I would recommend things like Melatonin, perhaps a responsible dosage of Benzodiazepine, Cannabis if it does not cause you anxiety and perhaps even a Gabapentinoid. The Gabapentinoid option could be good, because it could allow you to more accurately assess your dosage and maybe do a more effective taper.

Please guy, let's try not to be so curt with members who are reaching out to us for help. I agree with your points man, but let's try to be a little bit more amicable. Idiotic grudges and such can quickly send threads and entire forums into lake of fire.

Zizar, as other BL'ers have pointed out, this is certainly not something that we can address with any kind of accuracy. Also, I don't understand, are you implying that you only use the drug on weekends? At any rate, you should expect some insomnia and negative symptoms. There are obviously a lot of different substances that can be used to help mitigate some of the symptoms, but you can almost always count on discomfort in withdrawal.

As far as said subatances go, I would recommend things like Melatonin, perhaps a responsible dosage of Benzodiazepine, Cannabis if it does not cause you anxiety and perhaps even a Gabapentinoid. The Gabapentinoid option could be good, because it could allow you to more accurately assess your dosage and maybe do a more effective taper.

lol...""idiotic grudge" how old are you?

I doubt anyone comes to this site thinking that Bluelighters are prophets. They are seeking anecdotal information related to their concerns, not direct, prophetic calculations.

If it is phenibut WD, it will last for about 7 days, like clockwork for me.

A benzodiazepine will eliminate it for me.

Last edited: