• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Phenibut / Gabapentin (neurotin) COMBO!

So by that token, is it also unsafe to mix Klonopin with Phenibut, even in low doses??

These mixes are not acuitley lethal or unsafe in small doses. It is the frying of the gaba receptors and the ensuing pain and anguish from this. K-pins are almost certainly safer to use for medical purposes than phenibut. The GABA-B receptors can become totally burned and fucked, begining within mere weeks of phenibut usage.

Kpins do not increase gaba, rather increase your bodies sensitivity to GABA, via GABA-A modulation.

Phenibut is phenylated gaba allowing it to cross BBB and mimic gaba itself. That is why you only need 1-2mg of kpin for a good dose. Where as 1-2 grams of phenibut, because you are supplying a chemically altered derivative of GABA.

I just say it because I hear people talk about the GABA withdrawals and I've been there and done that and the other 2 mentioned are far worse, or at least in my experience. benzo withdrawal is up top w/ alcohol, so to compare GABA to benzo is far fetched in my eyes.. but everyone reacts differently, so who know. I've had multiple seizures coming off benzos. coming off phenibut I've just felt a bit down and out for a few days. again, I've always felt it was easy to deal w/ phenibut and gabapentin.

I took gabapentin for 7 weeks at a dose of 1500-2400mg per day. It totally fucked me up.

Withdrawals from it have been the worse experience ever, 100x worse than cold turkey of benzos. Jammin is right; the psychological component has been on another level for me. HORRIBLE de realization, irrational fears, depression, etc.

But everybody is different as you've said. Based upon my experience, however, I'd recommend all steer clear of this.

I keep hearing stuff like this. I personally think the intensity of the w/d's are a bit overstated.

I mean, 100x worse than cold turkey benzos!?! I'm sorry, but I refuse to believe this. I think any drug's w/d intensity is gonna be based on the dosage, length of time taken, and psychological dependency to the drug's feelings. Someone who takes .25mg of Xanax every night for two weeks is going to have an easier time getting off that, than someone trying to get off a 5-year 4000mg/day Gabapentin prescription. By the same token, if you're on 300mg of Gabapentin per night and take it for a few weeks, your "withdrawals" will be laughable compared to someone trying to cold turkey a years-long 10mg/day Xanax habit.

^That was poorly worded, but I think you get my point.

not once a tolerance is built; then those 300-900MG/doses become a waste; even if it is over the course of a few hours and built to at least 2400-3200/MG. how many MGs you take over the course of a day!?

and btw, phenibut and gaba are VERY SIMILAR drugs, so they work together quite well.

i usually just take 900mg over the course of the day, but I dont always take it everyday. ive always heard ppl say they didnt work well together, but ill have to give it a try, do you IM phenibut? i prefer IM phenibut since oral phenibut takes way to long.

and ive never had really bad WD symptoms from gabapentin, guess im lucky lol :p

but i get gaba withdrawal symptoms since my doc always involves using gaba related substances so im always tireing out my gaba receptors >.<.

ALSO

You can become addicted to phenibut in a matter of days. Where as it can take ~2 weeks to become addicted to heroin.

I did phenibut for the first time - 3 days in a row - last week and I couldn't get through the 4th day without dosing cause my entire body and mind felt like shit. 5th day didn't use it because I acquired xanax, still craved it all the 5th day. Today, the sixth day, took it again in the AM, xanax in the PM.

This habit hit much faster than heroin. I have been taking heroin for 3 months straight, and it is actually an acquired taste at first.'

That being said, using gabapentin foe 2 months daily causes 3-4 days of withdrawal characterized by irritability and confusion, ect.

i usually just take 900mg over the course of the day, but I dont always take it everyday. ive always heard ppl say they didnt work well together, but ill have to give it a try, do you IM phenibut? i prefer IM phenibut since oral phenibut takes way to long.

IM? somehow I dont know what that means.

I always take it orally; I just mix it in a shot glass w/ some type of juice and take a shot. since I already ate my gaba which comes on within an hour easily, I dont mind waiting the 2-3 hours for Phenibut to hit; I always take it in the AM before showering and heading to work, so by the time I get to work I am feeling my best.

since its the weekend I will be laying off the Phenibut and Gaba for the next 2 days; I hate building tolerance.

ALSO

You can become addicted to phenibut in a matter of days. Where as it can take ~2 weeks to become addicted to heroin.

I did phenibut for the first time - 3 days in a row - last week and I couldn't get through the 4th day without dosing cause my entire body and mind felt like shit. 5th day didn't use it because I acquired xanax, still craved it all the 5th day. Today, the sixth day, took it again in the AM, xanax in the PM.

This habit hit much faster than heroin. I have been taking heroin for 3 months straight, and it is actually an acquired taste at first.'

That being said, using gabapentin foe 2 months daily causes 3-4 days of withdrawal characterized by irritability and confusion, ect.

again dude, I think its a mental thing. but, also again, I SPEAK FROM PERSONAL EXPERIENCE! I just mentioned I use Phenibut 3x's a week, and those are always 3x's in a row; there are no withdrawals or comedowns after that third day. I've used Phenibut for a week+ at a time and still did not have the withdrawals that you speak of.

how long have you been using Phenibut? do you still use? seems like you have only used ONE TIME and for less than a week, so you do not exactly have much experience w/ the drug. also, what others drugs have you done throughout life? this all plays a part. I only ask because I sometimes hear those speak of Phenibut but have little experience and are sometimes first time users; I've been using Phenibut for 7+ years now and never had any major problems; you just need to find YOUR COMBO/DOSE/WAY to play the game and the game plays out well, I must say. yes, tolerance builds quick but the addiction does not come on as far as you are saying; if it only took 3 days then the whole work would be addicted to Phenibut.

again dude, I think its a mental thing. but, also again, I SPEAK FROM PERSONAL EXPERIENCE! I just mentioned I use Phenibut 3x's a week, and those are always 3x's in a row; there are no withdrawals or comedowns after that third day. I've used Phenibut for a week+ at a time and still did not have the withdrawals that you speak of.

how long have you been using Phenibut? do you still use? seems like you have only used ONE TIME and for less than a week, so you do not exactly have much experience w/ the drug. also, what others drugs have you done throughout life? this all plays a part. I only ask because I sometimes hear those speak of Phenibut but have little experience and are sometimes first time users; I've been using Phenibut for 7+ years now and never had any major problems; you just need to find YOUR COMBO/DOSE/WAY to play the game and the game plays out well, I must say. yes, tolerance builds quick but the addiction does not come on as far as you are saying; if it only took 3 days then the whole work would be addicted to Phenibut.

But dude, there are LOTS of people on this forum all saying that they it only took a matter of days for them to get addicted and that it had bad PHYSICAL withdrawal effects, not just mental.

Your saying that it's just a mental thing doesn't make sense for guys like Pinpoint who said he was getting auditory hallucinations and really bad physical effects.

To just say you think it is all mental is to blow off all the real experiences of guys on here who also said they have had these WD effects.

I think it's kind of uncool to disregard their experiences like that.

Just cause these WDs haven't happened to you doesn't mean you should say that they don't happen to others.

But dude, there are LOTS of people on this forum all saying that they it only took a matter of days for them to get addicted and that it had bad PHYSICAL withdrawal effects, not just mental.

Your saying that it's just a mental thing doesn't make sense for guys like Pinpoint who said he was getting auditory hallucinations and really bad physical effects.

To just say you think it is all mental is to blow off all the real experiences of guys on here who also said they have had these WD effects.

I think it's kind of uncool to disregard their experiences like that.

Just cause these WDs haven't happened to you doesn't mean you should say that they don't happen to others.

You're not wrong, but I think the majority of people who use phenibut are also alcohol/benzo/opiate/gabapentin/etc users, which adds a complicating factor to the withdrawal. At a certain point, it becomes hard to differentiate between one withdrawal and the other.

I've read that Phenibut has nasty w/ds. I've never tried it, so I wouldn't know. What I will say though, is I find it highly improbable for anyone to form a physical addiction to ANYTHING after just a few day's use.

^^^

Yeah, I don't know but people keep saying it's true.

Either way it's definitely HIGHLY physically additive, and me personally I don't find it all that great but I've been experimenting with it one day a week only and would never take it more often than that from fear of WD.

I'm on it right now as well as some Kratom Extract and I'm nodding out HARD.

This stuff makes you really tired if you take too much.

^^

I'm kinda happy that I never tried phenibut...I have a very addictive personality and I'm already addicted to gabapentin, benzos, and sleeping meds. No real reason to add yet another dependency to my already fucked up GABA receptors, heh.

^^ Yeah just don't even do it Lol Ive been able to manage my addictions in the past. Cocaine, Meth, Benzos, Opiates, etc. I've always been able to go on binges and then just stop with relatively little discomfort. After a week on phenibut, I stopped. 24 hours later it felt like the world was just collapsing around me. I ended up staying on the shit for 8 months just to avoid the withdrawal. Had to taper slow as fuck at the end, and still came out of it with pretty bad insomnia and anxiety for two weeks.

I have an almost full 100g tub of the shit sitting in my desk that hasn't been touched in 2 months. Every time I see it I think "remember that withdrawal" and leave it be Lol

so many factors come into play: dosage, how many x's a day its used, number of days, etc.

everyone is different, I understand. but to say there are WD's after 3 days of use is a bit far-fetched. if anything, that person may have gotten sick, been allergic, or some type of OTHER medical condition that MAY have had to do w/ the Phenibut or may have just come over that particular person given the day.

and others drugs being used along w/ Phenibut surly do play a part, but I use everything under the sun along w/ my Phenibut, which may have battle any type of withdrawal feelings. but when I first started using Phenibut it was Phenibut and ONLY Phenibut every few days and never came across major problem, but yes, everyone is different.

what ever happen to the actual topic of convo?

what are good drugs to take w/ your Phenibut?

IM? somehow I dont know what that means.

I always take it orally; I just mix it in a shot glass w/ some type of juice and take a shot. since I already ate my gaba which comes on within an hour easily, I dont mind waiting the 2-3 hours for Phenibut to hit; I always take it in the AM before showering and heading to work, so by the time I get to work I am feeling my best.

since its the weekend I will be laying off the Phenibut and Gaba for the next 2 days; I hate building tolerance.

you could always google haha, but it means intramuscular, poking yourself with a needle and putting substance into your muscle, it burns since pheni is pretty acidic but to me its way better since you feel it within 10 mins, just kinda painful since ive only got 3ml syringes right now haha so i gotta poke myself twice to get the dose i want and even then its to acidic i gotta get bigger syringes if they even have them.

edit: a good combo is pheni + pea + mao b inhibitor

yea, I guess so... its kinda the same.

funny this was replied to cuz I took Phenibut tonight (2.5G) for first time in weeks. feels pretty good.

Since a couple months ago I'm on gabapentin 600mg daily (300.mg in the morning, 300 mg at night). I too am on alprazolam 6 mg daily, 2mg every 8 hours and Tranxene 20 mg daily, 10 mg in morning and the same at night). I've no problem mixing benzos and gabapentin. I know what is a severe methadone WD staying in 140 mg daily I passed to not take any opiate for 11 days (only carisoprodol, tranxene and clonidine). This is the worst WD I've never past, much worse than heroin WD or benzo WD. So I think gabapentin can't give me a hard addiction. It is not a GABA-A agonist with a GABA-B agonist because the bzd receptors are in GABA-A but gabapentin isn't agonist of any GABA receptor, don't acts on GABA system and no increases the GABA release. Gabapentin seems to works in the calcium channels voltage-dependent. Would be better for me tappering off gabapentin as soon as posible?

I didnt think WD's were that bad. I take 1600/MG/day and there are days I forget and feel no difference. I also used around 3200/day before and would go a month+ and then just stop w/o a problem.

I am on 8MG suboxone and 2000MG keppra, so maybe those helped w/ the ease of the gabapentin.