• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Phenibut / Gabapentin (neurotin) COMBO!

just today alone I am on gaba/phenibut/xanax/suboxone - so yes, it is OK. well, at least w/ my experience. I feel absolutely fine and was very motivated all day to get anything/everything done. now I just got home and smoked a few bowls of weed and completely wiped out now, lol. anytime you smoke weed w/ a benzo you are wiped the fuck out! just tired and burnt out but ill be back within no time because I am done smoking and only took .5 xanny

3200MG gaba
3G phenibut
12MG subooxone
.5 xanny
smoked a few bowls of weed

thats what I took alone today and I feel fine. but please realize I have a tolerance for all those drugs, so it might not be for everyone but I have taken benzos with my phenibut/gaba many times, so it may have built somewhat of a tolerance for all.

Start slow combining GABA agonists. Just because ones GABA A and ones GABA B doesn't mean shit. A couple xanaxs and some GHB could definitely kill you just the same. it's all about tolerance and body chemistry.

Start slow combining GABA agonists. Just because ones GABA A and ones GABA B doesn't mean shit. A couple xanaxs and some GHB could definitely kill you just the same. it's all about tolerance and body chemistry.

Well if combining Phenibut and a low dose of Klonopin could even possibly kill me I'm not going to do it.

The question is if 1.5mgs or less Klonopin can be combined with 4,000mgs or less Phenibut and have it RELIABLY be safe.

I'm not really comfortable giving you that type of advice. But I would probably try 1g phenibut and .5mg klonopin first. Thats my personal preference though, as my benzos tolerance is non existent. I've rode the phenibut train for 8 months daily and crashed pretty hard so I don't really fuck with it anymore Lol just be safe man. There's always risks combining CNS depressants. Too much of a synergistic combo can get real dangerous real quick.

if you have a tolerance for both then you would probably be fine. the 4kMG of Phenibut is a lot, no? I take a lot of Phenibut and I try to max out at 3G. when mixing Phenibut and benzos, today alone, I did 3G of phenibut and 1MG xanny and 1MG etizolam over the course of the day. just swallowed another .5 etizolam and .5 xanny to help me sleep now. felt great all day w/ the phenibut/gaba/bupe/benzos

i have a stash of gaba, and coming off of opis my doc put me on clonodine to help with the w/d but i took like 3 300mg gabas and got a buzz like drinking and woke up with a huge hangover.

because I have seizures as is, and already on Keppra, which is an anti-seizure med, the gaba takes A LOT for me to get a buzz. I took 3200MG today alone and feel great but its 3200MG; I always hear from certain people that they take anywhere between 300-900 and feel "good". man, I wish it was that easy because then I'd have a FOREVER stash of gaba and would ALWAYS be feeling good.

if you have a tolerance for both then you would probably be fine. the 4kMG of Phenibut is a lot, no? I take a lot of Phenibut and I try to max out at 3G. when mixing Phenibut and benzos, today alone, I did 3G of phenibut and 1MG xanny and 1MG etizolam over the course of the day. just swallowed another .5 etizolam and .5 xanny to help me sleep now. felt great all day w/ the phenibut/gaba/bupe/benzos

I guess 4 grams is a fair amount, but that's the max amount they say to take a week on the tub so that's why I usually go with that because I only use it once a week so I figure I might as well get my money's worth.

Do you really notice the difference if you take 3grams vs 4 grams and if so, how??

Like, do you get a lot more tired on 4grams?

To tell you the truth, So far I've only done Phenibut once without taking Kratom or any other drug and I couldn't even really tell I was on it at all.

I only use Phenibut to enhance my Kratom experiences once a week because I find it really potentiates it.

How do you feel if you take Phenibut and nothing else??

what happens w/ Phenibut is you'll get SUPER EXCITED/PUMPED UP/READY TO GO after about 4-5 hours based on your tolerance and whatnot. but if you take too much, after that 6-7th hour, you'll start to nod off and it something you cannot fight. if you are sitting down, or not moving much, your head will legit just DROP to the ground. this happens when you over do it w Phenibut; its why some people take it just for sleep; that take a higher MG than tolerated and it puts them right to bed.

if you read what its for you'll see that people actually use it for sleep, too.

Yeah, well every time I have taken it I've gotten very tired at the end of the day and slept like a rock.

I think that is also due to the fact that Kratom is highly stimulating for me but once it starts to wear off I just feel the Phenibut.

But nevertheless the one time I did it without Kratom I didn't notice much but perhaps that one time was just not enough and maybe at some point I should try Phenibut without Kratom but since I just got a HUGE Kratom order and only do Phenibut once a week and only do Kratom once a week don't you agree that my highs will be more intense just combining the two?

Have you experienced the euphoria from that combo yet?

I find it be really intense, and even more so when combined with exercise and caffeine.

Tomorrow I am planning on doing it again while working out and then trying for the first time to combine Kratom EXTRACT with Phenibut as opposed to plain leaf powder.

Have you ever tried Kratom EXTRACTS with Phenibut and doing you think it would be too CNS depressing?

I'm thinking it should be ok since even extracts usually don't seem to be too strong with CNS depression.

I was a raging heroin addict for years and yeras; so I never did Kratom w/ Phenibut but I've shot grams and grams of dope on top of my 3G's of Phenibut. at one point I would take 3G's in the AM and then 3G's in the PM.

I had ordered Phenibut because my Gaba supply was dwindling at the time(can get it agian now) and my benzo supply was goin away to at the time but didn't loose all thank god...anyway, I hate phenibut, I mean it works if you take it once a week, and the first few times I took it I thought it was awesome, but that went away QUICKLY. It stopped helping my anxiety even when I would taken after not taking it for a while. Much prefer the Gabapentin and benzo's compared to Phenibut, which helps kinda for a hot second, then just stops, even after month long breaks from taking it, and even then wasn't taking more than 3 times a week....

I really enjoy a bupe & lyrica combo myself. You can take much less lyrica, around 800- 1000 mg. I have tried bupe with gaba ..just notice the effects more with lyrica. Gonna finally break down and get some phenibut today so I can try this trio ..sounds like my cup a tea.! OP, have you tried lyrica with bupe yet.?

I've never done lyrica; I wish I could get it and give it a try.

gaba I am scripted and take in high doses; even w/ the Phenibut and bupe I still take 2400-3600MG of gaba.

I really enjoy a bupe & lyrica combo myself. You can take much less lyrica, around 800- 1000 mg. I have tried bupe with gaba ..just notice the effects more with lyrica. Gonna finally break down and get some phenibut today so I can try this trio ..sounds like my cup a tea.! OP, have you tried lyrica with bupe yet.?

Just NEVER take Phenibut more than twice a week unless you want a SERIOUS addiction.

Honestly, I don't think it's very good unless combined with Kratom.

After seeing this thread the other day, I hoped it would go away. It didn't, so here is legitamite advice to anyone reading.

NEVER DO THIS COMBO, you are frying gaba-B w/ phenibut and gaba-a w/ gabapentin. These are the two major subcategories of the GABA receptor. This means you are diggin a hole without a rope.

If you pound gaba-B, atleast you can attenuate some of the withdrawal with gaba-a drugs. And vise-versa.

However, you are floating out without a paddle.

I've never taken Gaba myself, but I've read numerous accounts of people who found the withdrawals to be atrocious. I'm sure it differs from person to person though. I recommend treading carefully with this stuff.

After seeing this thread the other day, I hoped it would go away. It didn't, so here is legitamite advice to anyone reading.

NEVER DO THIS COMBO, you are frying gaba-B w/ phenibut and gaba-a w/ gabapentin. These are the two major subcategories of the GABA receptor. This means you are diggin a hole without a rope.

If you pound gaba-B, atleast you can attenuate some of the withdrawal with gaba-a drugs. And vise-versa.

However, you are floating out without a paddle.

So by that token, is it also unsafe to mix Klonopin with Phenibut, even in low doses??

people who find GABA withdrawals notorious have never suffered from opiate or benzo withdrawal.

phenibut, yes, you can pick up a habit and go through withdrawal. some people on here complained much more than others about it. I've been using it occasionally for 7 years and never really had a problem. I can use it 2-3 times a week and get that "good" feel.

gabapentin they say there is no withdrawal; this is different form person to person. if you are taking a light dose, between 300-900MG, you will not feel much of anything when quitting. yes, this will vary from person to person, but I've done this a million and one times and still to this day never have a problem. there are also times where ill go on a 2 week binge and use 2400-3200MG/day and still not go through much of a withdrawal.

everybody is different with GABA but those who have suffered everything always tells "everyone" to not use, be careful and watch out. well, you can surly think like that, but if you are using drugs anyway, then stick to GABA because they are probably the least luckily to cause "serious" problems. I've been through benzo and opiate withdrawal, as I said, and both were fucking hell.