• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Phenibut - Dosage varies - Best Therapeutic Substance I've Ever Taken

The Diclazepam-bottle is still already full - some people say Clonazolam is the best thing to taper ????? I do not really believe....

JJ
well JJ, you know every person is different. What works for some ppl doesn't work for others. But mhmmm since u have a really big stash u could taper down slowly with diclazepam. i'd advise u to stop mixing the benzos tho. Try to stick to just one and taper from there slowly decreasing the doses, 5-10% everyweek.

Phenibut was something that I used to helped get off the benzo I was prescribed. I can't imagining being on both at the same time, once I took a bit too much phenibut for my tolerance to help sleep and the next morning I had really terrible ringing in my ears and felt extremely light footed while having to work at 6am.

Hoping the best for anyone who decides to taper from benzos or phenibut.

I am about to buy some Phenibut. I tried it once, years ago and had no effects from it, yet at the time I was abusing many Gabapentinoids.

I am much more mellow now regarding these chemicals, so I think it i time for a second look.

Beats the sh** outta any benzo or gabapentinoid I have ever taken and that is saying something. :D Not braggin' on abuse but damn wth have I been? Obviously not the eastern bloc.
The effects seem sustainable after ~3 years of use. Best (IMO/E) if dosed two or less times a week to avoid any serious dependence and tolerance issues.
Love my russian space dust... thank you cold-war.
(y)

@Xorkoth man. In your excperience how is phenibut compared to pentin or pregab? mhmm

Phenibut is different from gabapentin and pregabalin. As it is a GABA-B agonist in addition to a gabapentinoid. It also lasts much longer than either, like 36 hours in my experience. Phenibut is much more functional than either. It is more euphoric than gabapentin and less euphoric than pregabalin. It is less wonky than either and will leave you feeling ready to take on the day. Personally I prefer it over all other gabapentinoids but some downsides are that it has 2 mechanisms of action, so chronic abuse results in worse withdrawals (don't take it every day, whatever you do). Also it can cause a weird bone pain/internal limb pain if you dose too much.

I have a problem with gabapentin. The withdrawals I find are terrible. Back-to-back panic attacks.

I find phenibut far more enjoyable than pregabalin personally. In fact if I didn't know better I wouldn't even guess the drugs were related. Pregabalin is like being drunk and stupid and a bit "wonky" (but not in a ket way) but without mixing it with other drugs there's no real euphoria to be found. Phenibut is much the opposite, extremely clear headed social energy, and is much better on its own than in combos.

I have not tried gabapentin so cannot comment, but my understanding is it feels similar to pregabalin but weaker.

All of that is my opinion and experience of course, different drugs will affect others differently, but that's how I feel.

Phenibut will always have a special place for me, alongside etizolam and tianeptine, as one of those amazing obscure hidden treasure pharmas.

I have noticed that Kratom reduces, and sometimes kills my positive effects from phenibut. Also, the phenibut makes kratom work better the next day, but last a fraction of the amount of time, so I find myself dosing the kratom nearly all day or I feel bad. I am a daily kratom user but actually trying to reduce it to every week or every two weeks.

I have found that 2g every other week is the best way to do phenibut. I did it twice a week for a while and it was getting to where it made me feel the bad the day after.

I have noticed that Kratom reduces, and sometimes kills my positive effects from phenibut. Also, the phenibut makes kratom work better the next day, but last a fraction of the amount of time, so I find myself dosing the kratom nearly all day or I feel bad. I am a daily kratom user but actually trying to reduce it to every week or every two weeks.

I have found that 2g every other week is the best way to do phenibut. I did it twice a week for a while and it was getting to where it made me feel the bad the day after.

Agreed, although I find I can do it once a week with no issues. Twice a week, I agree, is not sustainable.

I started using it twice a week recently but have been noticing greater and greater rebound effects around the second and third day after dosing. I can see this escalating into a problem so I'm going back to once a week, maybe even once every other week.

I use to do phenibut once a week. Oddly enough it only enhances kratom for me. But once I found gabapentin I prefer it to both phenibut and pregabalin. I know most love pregabalin over gabapentin but I had a few hundred of some Canadian generics and while I did really like it there was a sharpness to it that sort of makes me feel like my head could explode, or at least have a seizure. I have never had a seiziure ever in my life so it could have been in my mind, but for me did not seem as smooth as gabapentin. I actually find the effects of phenibut, gabapentin and pregabalin different from each other. Gabapentin being my favorite. (I must be the only moron that prefers it to pregabalin).

Both gabapentin and pregabalin help me wth opiate withdrawal. Phenibut does initially but then after it wears off feels worse.

I made the mistake of taking gabapenitn and phenibut together a few weeks ago. I thought that would be great. I felt like shit, again feeling I could have a seizure, I actually took 1 mg of etizolam because I got nervous and once I do that the night is toast. I am not prone to seizures so I have to wondery why I felt like that. Mixing small doses of gabapentin and pregabalin seemed fine though.