• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Gabapentinoids Phenibut Megathread

Where we at with this, plz?
At da club or just chillin?
I think my first time I try it I'll be either chilling or working. But I'm trying to go out to a show next week so I'll probably try and take some before da club

Cool, man. Thought maybe you had dosed already.
Lookin forward to your personal experience with this shit. ;)

Cool, man. Thought maybe you had dosed already.
Lookin forward to your personal experience with this shit. ;)
Really can't believe I haven't already tried it. Cheap, effective, legal, and good apparently. I've been on mad kratom for years and years but never got into phenibut. Haven't done ghb either but I understand they are similar

Well I tried it for the first time yesterday. I guess I must've enjoyed it a bit cause I ptfo. Woke up at like 2AM feeling pretty good. I quite liked it, but I think taking 1.5g kinda just knocked me out.

Take it early and get the fuck outta the houe and socialize somewher if ya able (i hate people so....). I can eat 4mg xanax and be good til I run out of things to keep me busy... soon as I close my eyes I am out, though.
Just a little sharing from experiences.
If I dose and sit around the house muic is great but there really is no other "effect" that I notice... gotta go out and mix ya will be god-like ime. lol
Thanks for the update.
If I do 1.5g and chilled out on the couch imma knock out for sure.

Edit:
1.5g kinda just knocked me out.

Imo it's a great drug for social ocassions, you should also try listening some energetic and uplifiting music when you're alone. However i should warn you, as a recreational drug i'd use it only every 2-3 weeks, speaking from personal experience, as i wasted plenty of it mostly as a sleep aid. if your plan is purely for medical reasons and you don't care about the high / magic, then using it more frequently will be ok, but of course, as you know such thing comes with its own kind of dangers, like benzos.

About the gabapentin and baclofen, unless you're addicted or have tolerance to these drugs there is really no point in taking them together with phenibut as phenibut already hits all these receptors..

As far for socializing goes, my favorite and staple combo is phenibut + speed (amphetamine) in dosages from 2000-3750mg of phenibut and 20-30mg of speed. Best taken on completely empty stomach. but i should IMHO note neither of these drugs are for partying, but rather for direct human to human contact and they're virtually undetactable in front of people if you. if the only reason you can't enjoy parties is anxiety than ofc it'll help, but i'd rather take LSD or AL-LAD and similiar drugs.

have you ever tried ephenidine (dissociative)? i have recently tried it a couple of times and i must say it is a very pleasant drug, doses from 10-50mg will not impair you in any way and it makes you feel very warm and content. Just something to think about so you don't fry GABA-B/VDCC with phenibut or get addicted to it. Kratom and CBD might not be that bad for you either. It's a lot better for you to rotate these drugs than taking phenibut only..

If I dose and sit around the house muic is great but there really is no other "effect" that I notice... gotta go out and mix ya will be god-like ime. lol

i agree with this statement whole-heartedly. for me virtually every drug's high changes depending on where i am-or if im alone, i guess brain tends to compensate by being more sobereish when going out, while at home you can relax and be more introspective.

Last edited:
I'm no doctor (and I have never played one on TV) but the rage you are describing is very real and I get it too. I'm bipolar 1 and I've been experimenting with phenibut for about a year now. But I have to be super careful with my dosages and then be absolutely certain to take enough mania meds ahead of time. And just a little big does big things for me. LOVED the way it totally took away my anxiety and just made me feel damn good. Eventually it's just maintenance dosing until can put it down for a few weeks.

What I failed to recognize at first was that phenibut, to me is like alcohol. It's supposedly a depressant, but for addicts like me, it does the opposite for the most part. Something to do with the opioid receptors I think.

I now know for sure that phenibut is really a mania inducer and mania accelerator (like turbo). I mean if I took 1250mg (5 of the 250mg capsules I have), there's a 95% chance I flip the fuck out and end up in the hospital. No doubt.

Y'all be real careful with this phenibut stuff. It's some real powerful shit.

Okay. Let me know if this is the wrong place for this. It’s my first time ever posting on bluelight, and I am happy to be here.

I recently obtained some phenibut hcl. I’m a big fan of plugging, being a former IV-er of all things IV-able. Obviously I know I have to mix phenibut with baking soda or else I’m going to burn a hole in my rectum, at a ratio of 1g phenibut to ~0.4g baking soda.

Here’s the thing though. When I add water, this white substance bubbles up and forms. It’s crystalline almost, and forms a paste really quickly… to the point where it takes like 10mL of water to even get a liquid out of this mix. Whatever this white stuff is, it doesn’t dissolve in the water, it just hangs there. It actually floats to the top of the water.

WHAT IS THIS WHITE FLAKY BYPRODUCT???? It’s salty af to taste, is it phenibut FAA created from the solution combo? Lord please someone educate me, I wanna know what this is. It haunts me.

Okay. Let me know if this is the wrong place for this. It’s my first time ever posting on bluelight, and I am happy to be here.

I recently obtained some phenibut hcl. I’m a big fan of plugging, being a former IV-er of all things IV-able. Obviously I know I have to mix phenibut with baking soda or else I’m going to burn a hole in my rectum, at a ratio of 1g phenibut to ~0.4g baking soda.

Here’s the thing though. When I add water, this white substance bubbles up and forms. It’s crystalline almost, and forms a paste really quickly… to the point where it takes like 10mL of water to even get a liquid out of this mix. Whatever this white stuff is, it doesn’t dissolve in the water, it just hangs there. It actually floats to the top of the water.

WHAT IS THIS WHITE FLAKY BYPRODUCT???? It’s salty af to taste, is it phenibut FAA created from the solution combo? Lord please someone educate me, I wanna know what this is. It haunts me.
Yikes. I really couldn't say. I've never really mixed Phenibut with anything. I have never heard of anyone plugging anything mixed with baking soda, personally, or plugging Phenibut at all, doesn't sound like a good idea to me.

It works fine just orally, just takes forever to kick in, I feel like Phenibut wouldn't be pleasant in fast acting forms. Feel like it would make me nauseous and gross feeling. It already sorta does that regularly. If you want your Phenibut to kick in quicker, I'd suggest just getting some F-Phenibut and taking it orally.

Believe me, I know all about the IV fetish and the searching for the next rush, but at a certain point you'll have to ask yourself if it's worth doing this kind of stuff to your body in search of it.

Idk I wouldn't do that personally 🤔 But yeah, maybe someone has spoken about it in years past. Our search engine kinda sucks but if you look back through this megathread and this forum you may run into something about the topic.

Welcome to Bluelight 🙏❤️ Hope to see you around. Maybe someone will come through with a better answer.

Howdy folks. Been reading this whole thread and there's a lot of variation in people's experience and opinions. One of the main ideas I noticed is the 4,000 mgs per week maximum to avoid withdrawal symptoms. Some seem to think it's better to take the whole four grams in a single day and abstain for a week before doing so again. Others break it up into a few smaller doses with days in between, and some seem to suggest that daily dosing is fine so long as the four gram per week limit is not exceeded. With various people saying they need "at least" a certain amount usually a gram or more to really get something out of it. I'm mainly curious about the dosage vs frequency equation as far as the withdrawal "threat." If a person keeps to the four gram weekly limit does it really matter about the dosing frequency? Like is 500mgs daily much more likely to be a problem vs 4g one day per week, or 2g on two days etc?

My second question is about combinations. It's suggested that it potentiates or at least mixes pleasantly with kratom. So if a persons typical kratom dose in a day could be between 2 and six grams, what kind of Phenibut dose would go well for a combo experience. I imagine I would start with a light dose of P and then add a light dose of K and titrate up till I hit a sweet spot. Any advice on what to take first or how to conduct an experiment with this combo would be appreciated.

Third question is how does this go with dextromethorphan? Or DXM/kratom/phenibut combos? I'm talking relatively low doses of all three.

Fourth question is potentiation in general and ROA. Seems as if rectal administration requires a lower dose and has a more rapid onset, and mixing a bit of baking soda in the solution is the way to go. Any insight into the pros and cons of that route (or insufflation) would be appreciated.